T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

More Proof
10/24/19 at 05:53:29

That this moron is... well... a moron.

Trump: ‘We’re Building A Wall In Colorado’

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/border-wall-colorado-trump/

OK now - all you defenders - tell us all how he was "joking"....

Yeah, he wasn't.  Look at the footage.  He went off prompter and actually thought that the wall would be on the border of Colorado.

The orange idiot is dumber than a bag of hammers.

(ok now all you defenders, bring up the whole "57 states" thing....lol)

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: More Proof
Reply #1 - 10/24/19 at 06:19:06

But... this is all part of Mark's "Culture War" plan- you know, his brilliant, country-before-self decision to elect a gross, racist, corrupt, ignorant vulgarian to-

-represent him and his interests.

Let's hear it, Mark.   I predict you'll embarrass the Show-Me-State, yet again, with an equivocation so poorly contrived its true purpose will not be to fool or convince, but simply to telegraph a lack of integrity.   No sir- shame, reason, love of country -Mark will not be leveraged by any of those cheep tricks.

The only cheep trick that can move his ilk is in the White House, dispensing unearned pride and bigotry from an all-you-can-eat buffet.

« Last Edit: 10/24/19 at 09:01:23 by Mavigogun »  

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/24/19 at 08:08:42

...and the Trumpeteers applaud anyway...

Are we trying to keep the Coloradans in, or out?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/24/19 at 08:46:47

Mavigogun wrote on 10/24/19 at 06:19:06:
But... this is all part of Mark's "Culture War" plan- you know, his brilliant, country-before-self decision it elect a gross, racist, corrupt, ignorant vulgarian to-

-represent him and his interests.

Let's hear it, Mark.   I predict you'll embarrass the Show-Me-State, yet again, with an equivocation so poorly contrived its true purpose will not be to fool or convince, but simply to telegraph a lack of integrity.   No sir- shame, reason, love of country -Mark will not be leveraged by any of those cheep tricks.

The only cheep trick that can move his ilk is in the White House, dispensing unearned pride and bigotry from an all-you-can-eat buffet.

(I think mark's pouting?....)

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #4 - 10/24/19 at 09:04:50

T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/19 at 08:46:47:

Pouting?   Perhaps.  Cowering- definitely.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/24/19 at 09:07:32

Mavigogun wrote on 10/24/19 at 09:04:50:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/19 at 08:46:47:

Pouting?   Perhaps.  Cowering- definitely.

Yep - now he thinks we're in cahoots.

He just can't believe that the majority of the country hates trump as much as we do.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #6 - 10/24/19 at 10:58:04

T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/19 at 09:07:32:
He just can't believe that the majority of the country hates trump as much as we do.

I think you're wrong- everything Mark says points to understanding very clearly his ilk are a minority.   It's why he supports Trump- and his wall building between we citizens: outnumbered, rather than adapt, they seek to fortify the ugly past.   Trump's Colorado and Kansans wall statement cound't have been more true- he seeks to build a wall right across the US heartland, down our streets, into our homes.   The Soviets never had a more valuable, successful asset.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/25/19 at 09:50:14

What I have noticed here is when there is empirical evidence, video/audio proof of Trump saying something inaccurate, there is no comment from supporters.

For instance the military raises that weren't what he said he did, that is on video, nobody has an opinion on that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/25/19 at 11:22:09

I don't think that's entirely true. All politicians lie or you could say express what are clearly opinions as fact. Absolutely Trump does that more than anyone.

I never believed Mexico was going to pay for the Wall. I figured Trump would eventually say (which he did) the payments would be indirect. Sure, whatever.  

On the other hand, I've read or heard a million stories that Trump said this or that when in fact he didn't. The Nazi's are fine people bullsh!t for one. The latest go around when the temp chief of staff supposedly admitted the quid pro quo which of course he didn't.

I've got no problem acknowledging Trump's lies, but I don't have a problem acknowledging the other's lies as well. That's where the difference is.

So what's the story behind the military raises? You've mentioned that before.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 10/25/19 at 11:32:27

You don't have to say "Quid pro quo" to do it....
I doubt if Trump has ever said a word of Latin in his life, until this accusation came up.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/25/19 at 11:36:28

WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/19 at 11:22:09:
I don't think that's entirely true. All politicians lie or you could say express what are clearly opinions as fact. Absolutely Trump does that more than anyone.

I never believed Mexico was going to pay for the Wall. I figured Trump would eventually say (which he did) the payments would be indirect. Sure, whatever.  

On the other hand, I've read or heard a million stories that Trump said this or that when in fact he didn't. The Nazi's are fine people bullsh!t for one. The latest go around when the temp chief of staff supposedly admitted the quid pro quo which of course he didn't.

I've got no problem acknowledging Trump's lies, but I don't have a problem acknowledging the other's lies as well. That's where the difference is.

So what's the story behind the military raises? You've mentioned that before.  

LMAO!

Well mark, at least he lies right out there in the open, huh?

What a fool he's played you and all his supporters for!

You all deserve the ridicule you get.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #11 - 10/25/19 at 12:19:20

WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/19 at 11:22:09:
All politicians lie or you could say express what are clearly opinions as fact.

A sophistic equivocation if ever there was one.   The lie here by Mark is that all politicians lie.  This is the way Mark's sort justify their lack of character.  'Everybody cheats.   Everybody steals.   Everybody lies- I'm just in line with everybody else'.

No, Mark, you most certainly are not in line with any sort of wholesome ethic.

On the other hand, I've read or heard a million stories that Trump said this or that when in fact he didn't.

This is right out of the liar's playbook- start with an absurd exaggeration- “a million” -and follow it up with bald lies.

Trump has most definitely provided comfort and support to White Supremacists- including at Charlottesville, where he characterized them as “very fine people”; the “Unite the Right” rally was organized by White Supremacists for promoting White Supremacy.   Those who contradict Mark's 'I don’t see a sun in the sky at noon' statement most notably include the attending White Supremacists, who celebrated Trump's support.

The latest go around when the temp chief of staff supposedly admitted the quid pro quo which of course he didn't.

The transcript Trump proffered explicitly demonstrated the crime.  Mick Mulvaney described the crime, omitting only the label.

I've got no problem acknowledging Trump's lies..

Not only can you not acknowledge Trump's lies, you aid and abet them.   It's meaningless for you to declare your own virtue, spin how you should be regarded- that's for others to judge.   It's a clear tell of idiots, liars, and racists when they lead with “I'm not a racist. I'm the most honest guy you'll ever meet- and a very stable genius.”

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #12 - 10/25/19 at 15:31:58

as a Colorado resident I'm all for a wall to keep Texans and republicans out Grin

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/25/19 at 15:47:16

"So what's the story behind the military raises? You've mentioned that before."

He claimed at a press conference he secured US military personnel the largest raise in 10 years, and that it was a 10% increase.

None of it was true, he was just saying it.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1546008345/4#4

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/26/19 at 04:51:11

Appears that was the case.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print