Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Never said a thing...... (Read 35 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Never said a thing......
10/20/19 at 13:40:38

Bot, you really are a pretzel....  Roll Eyes

Gabbard, in defiant video, links Clinton 'smears' to her previous Sanders endorsement

Rep. Gabbard slams Hillary Clinton's accusation that she's a Russian asset.

Talk show host Tony Katz says Hillary Clinton is fixated on her 2016 presidential election loss.

Speaking directly to the camera in a video message posted on social media on Sunday, 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard suggested that Hillary Clinton recently "smeared" her as a "Russian asset" as payback for Gabbard's defiance of the party establishment in 2016.

"If they can falsely portray me as a traitor, then they can do it to anyone -- and in fact, that's exactly the message they want to get across to you," Gabbard, a Democrat, said in the video.

"If you stand up to Hillary and the party power brokers -- if you stand up to the rich and powerful elite and the war machine, they will destroy you and discredit your message. But, here is the truth: They will not intimidate us. They will not silence us."

The post ratcheted up an already escalating feud that has rocked the presidential primary. Several candidates, including Beto O'Rourke, Andrew Yang and Marianne Williamson, have criticized Clinton's unfounded suggestion that Russians have been "grooming" Gabbard to be a third-party spoiler in the race.

Hillary & her gang of rich, powerful elite are going after me to send a msg to YOU: “Shut up, toe the line, or be destroyed.” But we, the people, will NOT be silenced. Join me in taking our Democratic Party back & leading a govt of, by & for the people!

Gabbard, D-Hawaii, started the video by referencing her time as the vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) from 2013 to 2016 -- before she quit and threw her support behind Bernie Sanders. At the time, Gabbard accused party leaders of stifling her freedom of speech and unfairly tipping the scales in favor of eventual nominee Hillary Clinton.

"People warned me in 2016 that my endorsement of Bernie Sanders would be the end of my 'political career' -- they said Clinton would never forget," Gabbard said in the video, "that she and her rich and powerful friends -- her allies in politics and the media -- will make sure you're destroyed."

@AndrewYang
Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad.

Gabbard asserted that "countless hit pieces full of smears" have been published in an effort to "destroy" her reputation, which included years of military and congressional service.

At last week's New York Times-CNN primary debate, Gabbard specifically called out the Times and CNN for waging what she called a propaganda campaign against her, while also promoting endless "regime-change" wars.

"The New York Times and CNN have smeared veterans like myself for calling for an end to this regime-change war," Gabbard said. "Just two days ago, The New York Times put out an article saying I'm a Russian asset and an Assad apologist, and all these different smears. This morning, a CNN commentator said on national television that I'm an asset of Russia. Completely despicable."

Tulsi Gabbard calls The New York Times and CNN — the hosts of the debate — "completely despicable" for alleging she is a Russian asset and Assad apologist.

CNN political commentator Van Jones echoed Gabbard's argument on-air, and called out Clinton's "disinformation" -- saying "she just came out against a sitting U.S. congresswoman, a decorated war veteran, and someone who's running for the nomination of our party, with just a complete smear and no facts."

Jones continued: "This is a very, very dangerous game -- and there's a backstory here. Let's not forget: Tulsi Gabbard was picked out by the Democratic Party establishment and put at the top of the DNC, and they thought she was going to be their golden girl. And, she got in that position in the DNC, and she looked around, and she saw [then-DNC Chairwoman] Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and other people, Clinton allies, doing stuff they shouldn't have been doing in the primary.

"And, Tulsi publicly quit, and then endorsed Bernie Sanders, and it's been payback hell ever since," Jones said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-smears-bernie-...

Just too ripe, these useful fools just don't get it......
I am so thankful Trump beat Hillary, these folks are extremely dangerous.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Never said a thing......
Reply #1 - 10/20/19 at 14:24:22

am so thankful Trump beat Hillary, these folks are extremely dangerous.

The
Walk Away movement says

Democrats agree.
Most are too afraid to admit it, because they would become unemployed pariahs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/20/19 at 14:47:31

The "#Walk Away" movement was a scam perpetrated by one guy, and perpetuated by Russian bots.  Using fake ads and memes, using stock photos and made up quotes.

Twitter tracking tool Hamilton68 (operated by the Alliance for Securing Democracy at the German Marshall Fund) had recorded Russian bots and trolls helping to amplify the #WalkAway hashtag, some critics blamed Twitter for failing to quell the spread of Russian propaganda:

You follow a tool of Putin, you are a tool of Putin.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 10/20/19 at 16:40:06

Twitter tracking tool...

Twitter tracking tool...

You think they would tell the truth??

Let's talk about
Tools..
You're carrying a harbor freight brand on your butt.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #4 - 10/20/19 at 21:01:09

Serowbot, the "walk-away" farce worked so well the Democrats swept the House- and record numbers of incumbent Republicans have electied to not seek re-election.  It seems trolling is not a sustainable party platform.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/21/19 at 20:09:07

Looks like Sero's living in ray's head rent free as well!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:22:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Never said a thing......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.