Why this.....???? (Read 16 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Why this.....????
10/15/19 at 10:48:53

Personally, I think Liz has a chance, and like I have shared before here, she is much more personable when speaking, but the narrative being scripted of her is consuming too much away from her....

Maybe she needs to be more like Trump?  Shocked  

I do not understand this hit piece by Joe.....
Why is this scrutiny not displayed against Bernie.....???
Is it because the Bern has a lot of millennial voters supporting him?

Joe Scarborough: There's not enough money to pay for Elizabeth Warren's promises

Elizabeth Warren 'has a plan for that,' but at what cost to taxpayers?
The aggregate cost of every plan proposed by 2020 Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren comes to nearly $48 trillion.

The United States government does not have the federal funding to support 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren's grand policy plans, said MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Tuesday.

"There is not enough money for a country that’s $23 trillion in debt to pay for one-tenth of what she’s proposing," he said on "Morning Joe."

Scarborough criticized Warren, D-Mass., for making promises she couldn't keep and for not adopting a more reasonable, focused approach with her proposals.

"When somebody brought that up on the stage, that inconvenient truth, she said something like, 'I don’t know why we’re running just to say what we can’t do.' Well, you know what? I can’t get a rocket pack on my back and fly to Mars after the show. That doesn’t mean that, you know, I don’t love America," he said.

Bernie Sanders accuses Elizabeth Warren of being a 'capitalist'Video
Scarborough claimed her vision for America is not feasible and asked who among her fellow candidates and the media would be willing to shed light on it.

"She can’t do it. It’s impossible," he said. "We don’t have the money. Who's going to bring it up?"

Warren's plans would reportedly add up to $48 trillion to the debt, while relying on middle-class tax hikes to fit the bill, according to Rachel Bovard, a conservative policy analyst.

“It’s a known thing that the middle class is going to pick up the tab for Elizabeth Warren’s plans,” Bovard, the Conservative Partnership Institute's senior director of policy, said last week on “Fox & Friends.”

Warren has also called for $1 trillion in government money to fund an energy plan geared toward pushing environmental policies, to help low-income communities affected by industrial pollution.

This quote seems telling, in the sense that I thought it was BIG businesses have voiced a dislike of her, with their tax exposure on her radar screen....???

“It’s a known thing that the middle class is going to pick up the tab for Elizabeth Warren’s plans,” Bovard, the Conservative Partnership Institute's senior director of policy, said last week on “Fox & Friends.”

Why Joe are you pushing this narrative, were you told to?  Huh

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why this.....????
Reply #1 - 10/15/19 at 10:59:41

to be fair Ray, none of those candidate's plans are possible. It's not just hers it's everybody's. I'm not sure why he picked on her except he must be infatuated by someone else. I have no idea who.

but it's not unique for candidates to make up stuff that's impossible to actually pay for . I never believed Mexico was ever really going to send a check for the wall. I knew from the very beginning Trump was just going to say they essentially paid for it indirectly which is what he ended up saying.

The difference is the green new deal or whatever variation Warren was talking about, is staggering in its price tag. It's impossible to happen. We could build and pay for a wall without missing a step but destroying the entire economy and pretending it's gonna be OK if we all stick a windmill in our backyard is fantasy.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 10/15/19 at 11:19:28

Thanks Web....I understand that.

Did you every read, All the Kings Men?

With the invent of mass communication, the whoppers had to get bigger and bigger, in their telling.....

Now that same technology, via the "chip" is holding them responsible and accountable for their fibs....  Smiley

I still feel, she is the most independent of that top tier, and less prone to be co-opted by the that power structure that killed Obama's chance at his own "marriage is a man and a woman" governing belief.....

NOT anti-Gay, or saying they are not entitled to all the same rights and privileges of "straight" people....call it a civil union, or government sanction union, or whatever, but giving it the same name to what...make someone feel included, is not a viable, or sustainable act....

A joining of two, opposites sex, is for maintaining human beings dominance over civilization through population....

NOTE: yes, lots of arsholes  out there in our population, however.....that is NOT the resulting of anal marriage activities  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/15/19 at 11:51:58

raydawg wrote on 10/15/19 at 11:19:28:
Thanks Web....I understand that.

Did you every read, All the Kings Men?

With the invent of mass communication, the whoppers had to get bigger and bigger, in their telling.....

Now that same technology, via the "chip" is holding them responsible and accountable for their fibs....  Smiley

I still feel, she is the most independent of that top tier, and less prone to be co-opted by the that power structure that killed Obama's chance at his own "marriage is a man and a woman" governing belief.....

NOT anti-Gay, or saying they are not entitled to all the same rights and privileges of "straight" people....call it a civil union, or government sanction union, or whatever, but giving it the same name to what...make someone feel included, is not a viable, or sustainable act....

A joining of two, opposites sex, is for maintaining human beings dominance over civilization through population....

NOTE: yes, lots of arsholes  out there in our population, however.....that is NOT the resulting of anal marriage activities  Grin

Jesus Christ ray, let the whole gay thing go.

It's really not that big of a deal.  It has no effect on you whatsoever.  It's only about rights as they pertain to those individuals.  Let them get married and experience life the way that other married couples do.

Don't worry, the population is not going to suddenly "turn gay".  No guy wants to marry you, sorry.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/15/19 at 12:08:39

raydawg wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:48:53:
Personally, I think Liz has a chance, and like I have shared before here, she is much more personable when speaking, but the narrative being scripted of her is consuming too much away from her....

Maybe she needs to be more like Trump?  Shocked  

I do not understand this hit piece by Joe.....
Why is this scrutiny not displayed against Bernie.....???
Is it because the Bern has a lot of millennial voters supporting him?

Joe Scarborough: There's not enough money to pay for Elizabeth Warren's promises

Elizabeth Warren 'has a plan for that,' but at what cost to taxpayers?
The aggregate cost of every plan proposed by 2020 Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren comes to nearly $48 trillion.

The United States government does not have the federal funding to support 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren's grand policy plans, said MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Tuesday.

"There is not enough money for a country that’s $23 trillion in debt to pay for one-tenth of what she’s proposing," he said on "Morning Joe."

Scarborough criticized Warren, D-Mass., for making promises she couldn't keep and for not adopting a more reasonable, focused approach with her proposals.

"When somebody brought that up on the stage, that inconvenient truth, she said something like, 'I don’t know why we’re running just to say what we can’t do.' Well, you know what? I can’t get a rocket pack on my back and fly to Mars after the show. That doesn’t mean that, you know, I don’t love America," he said.

Bernie Sanders accuses Elizabeth Warren of being a 'capitalist'Video
Scarborough claimed her vision for America is not feasible and asked who among her fellow candidates and the media would be willing to shed light on it.

"She can’t do it. It’s impossible," he said. "We don’t have the money. Who's going to bring it up?"

Warren's plans would reportedly add up to $48 trillion to the debt, while relying on middle-class tax hikes to fit the bill, according to Rachel Bovard, a conservative policy analyst.

Warren has also called for $1 trillion in government money to fund an energy plan geared toward pushing environmental policies, to help low-income communities affected by industrial pollution.

This quote seems telling, in the sense that I thought it was BIG businesses have voiced a dislike of her, with their tax exposure on her radar screen....???

Why Joe are you pushing this narrative, were you told to?  Huh

This is the part of the machine that backs Joe Biden.  That's pretty obvious.

Warren and Sanders both actually have pretty clear paths to pay for their programs.  From reinstating a progressive tax structure to cutting defense spending to rational levels - there's more than enough tax revenue and spending cuts to facilitate their programs.

But that"s not Biden's mode.  He somehow thinks he can actually work with the republicans.  He can't.  No one from the right will work with the left as long as we have unlimited money in politics.  It'll never happen.

But Biden, like so many others from both sides, loves the big PAC money.  He loves his gigantic donors.  Just like trump does.

The single most important thing facing our country, behind/tied with climate change is money in politics.  Full stop.

You really want to see change ray?  Then work to get money out of politics.  That's one bipartisan idea that polls in to 70% range.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:21:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why this.....????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.