raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Is it Donald......????
10/15/19 at 10:12:54

I still wonder what could be......

If all this energy that goes into getting/defending Trump, was channeled into matters that effect most Americans, not the power struggle in DC.....

Set aside the fact that the media makes more revenue off of it, and tossing more wood on the burning fires pays them dividends, that is a given....

However, lacking discernment in folks, it gives them too much sway, and just keeps powering on, this merry-go-round, effect.

If you know nothing about enabling, to see your part in this insanity, you might look at some of the observations, and tenets, of Al-Anon.....  

Yes, it's basic concept deals with alcoholism, as the point of origin from where the problems in our life, spring forth....
Causing us angst, disruptions, resentments, loss of control, etc....
That lead our lives to a point of being out of control of our emotions, thoughts, and energies....

Bottom line, you have the center spot of responsibility for your life, NOT others.....
Reading their literature can bring you/us, some insight into how to move past this and enjoy life on its terms....

Back to Trump....

I feel the democrats, and all the others out to get him, could hang this man tomorrow, yet all the energy that put him in office will not subside, or diminish, but only grow stronger....

His fighting back is the common denominator, of those who are sick and tired of the lies and deceit of Washington, the politics of personal destruction via political correctness, etc....
And the preaching of those to how we must adhere to their beliefs, or else...

It explains why his base never really tanks, no matter what, its because its not HIM but the underlying anger at the swamp.

I have observed this unhappiness across all races, segments, and party affiliations, going back to Ross Perot....
It is getting stronger it seems to me.

If you look at Obama getting elected on lots of the same issues the left is pushing today, tho not so extreme, folks gave him a opportunity, and even gave him the house and senate to make it happen.....

YET, just 2 years later rescinded their votes, taking away that majority margin, and furthering it even more, to historical losses for any sitting president.....WHY?

That is a mitigating factor that holds much of the riddles answers, to how voters cast their votes.....

When you factor in the America is a one team sport, which Trump did with MAGA, a team divided does not win the World Series.....

Folks will look to see who is causing that dissension, and take appropriate actions.....

Funny observation here too.....

One certain member here decries, and defends himself, when others charge him with the cause of this forums demise....
He states, "It was like this way before I ever came to this site, you can't blame me, etc...."

But look, he blames....one man to the lack of civility in politics and its decay.....

Funny how that works, eh.   Grin

Oh well, one more thing to add, in my morning rant and observation....

If Trump is such a loser, a easy target, a easy bet, by any of the top 4 candidates, in the democrat party....then why the interest in Ms. Obama, as being the top of the heap, if she was to run....?????

That makes no sense to me at all.....
I see it as a uncertainty, of the ponies they did place their monies on.... Shocked  
Nor do I see her as that stupid, either  Wink

Her husband went to the Oval Office as a young man, he came out looking worn and weathered.....

Take the money....and RUN  Cheesy

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Is it Donald......????
Reply #1 - 10/15/19 at 10:26:54

raydawg wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:12:54:
I still wonder what could be......

If all this energy that goes into getting/defending Trump, was channeled into matters that effect most Americans, not the power struggle in DC.....

Set aside the fact that the media makes more revenue off of it, and tossing more wood on the burning fires pays them dividends, that is a given....

However, lacking discernment in folks, it gives them too much sway, and just keeps powering on, this merry-go-round, effect.

If you know nothing about enabling, to see your part in this insanity, you might look at some of the observations, and tenets, of Al-Anon.....  

Yes, it's basic concept deals with alcoholism, as the point of origin from where the problems in our life, spring forth....
Causing us angst, disruptions, resentments, loss of control, etc....
That lead our lives to a point of being out of control of our emotions, thoughts, and energies....

Bottom line, you have the center spot of responsibility for your life, NOT others.....
Reading their literature can bring you/us, some insight into how to move past this and enjoy life on its terms....

Back to Trump....

I feel the democrats, and all the others out to get him, could hang this man tomorrow, yet all the energy that put him in office will not subside, or diminish, but only grow stronger....

Well, you can "feel" any way you want, but that doesn't change what's happening in the real world.  trump is spiraling the drain.  The country as a whole wants to see him impeached.

He rules from Twitter for Christ's sake....

His fighting back is the common denominator, of those who are sick and tired of the lies and deceit of Washington, the politics of personal destruction via political correctness, etc....
And the preaching of those to how we must adhere to their beliefs, or else...

What do you think you and your conservative friends are doing?  Just recently, I've been called Un-American because I support Bernie.

Pay attention and stop throwing rocks from your glass house.

It explains why his base never really tanks, no matter what, its because its not HIM but the underlying anger at the swamp.

It's the same size base, coincidentally, that is racist and still thinks that Obama is a Muslim.

I have observed this unhappiness across all races, segments, and party affiliations, going back to Ross Perot....
It is getting stronger it seems to me.

Yeah, there you're right.  People don't like donald trump and can see how he's hurting America.

If you look at Obama getting elected on lots of the same issues the left is pushing today, tho not so extreme, folks gave him a opportunity, and even gave him the house and senate to make it happen.....

YET, just 2 years later rescinded their votes, taking away that majority margin, and furthering it even more, to historical losses for any sitting president.....WHY?

Same losses in trump's midterm.  That happens nearly all the time.  You think Obama's were historic, wait 'til you see trump's in 2020.

That is a mitigating factor that holds much of the riddles answers, to how voters cast their votes.....

When you factor in the America is a one team sport, which Trump did with MAGA, a team divided does not win the World Series.....

Folks will look to see who is causing that dissension, and take appropriate actions.....

Funny observation here too.....

One certain member here decries, and defends himself, when others charge him with the cause of this forums demise....
He states, "It was like this way before I ever came to this site, you can't blame me, etc...."

Sorry ray, but it's true.

But look, he blames....one man to the lack of civility in politics and its decay.....

Sorry again ray, but that's also true.

Think about it - we have a good economy and low unemployment.  Why the hell do you think trump's approval is in the 40% range and has never gotten above 45%?

It's him - 100% him.  And people see it every day.

Funny how that works, eh.   Grin

Oh well, one more thing to add, in my morning rant and observation....

If Trump is such a loser, a easy target, a easy bet, by any of the top 4 candidates, in the democrat party....then why the interest in Ms. Obama, as being the top of the heap, if she was to run....?????

That's in your head and in some article... there is no "there" there.

That makes no sense to me at all.....
I see it as a uncertainty, of the ponies they did place their monies on.... Shocked  
Nor do I see her as that stupid, either  Wink

Her husband went to the Oval Office as a young man, he came out looking worn and weathered.....

Yeah, because he actually worked, unlike trump who's had more vacation in 3 years than Obama had in 8.

That's how things wo
rk.

Take the money....and RUN  Cheesy

You mean like how trump and his entire family are doing right now?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 10/15/19 at 10:36:36

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:26:54:
 The country as a whole wants to see him impeached.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ya just can't stop LYING, can ya !!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/15/19 at 10:45:41

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:36:36:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:26:54:
 The country as a whole wants to see him impeached.

Sorry, mn.  51% approve of impeachment and removal.

womp womp..

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 10/15/19 at 12:12:52

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:45:41:
51% approve of impeachment and removal.
The country as a whole wants to see him impeached

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/15/19 at 12:16:47

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/19 at 12:12:52:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 10:45:41:
51% approve of impeachment and removal.
The country as a whole wants to see him impeached

Why do you think I'm lying?

Do you know what polls are?

Do you know how to read?

Do you need help?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/15/19 at 13:18:31

I remember about a decade back the fundraising for an elected seat in Kentucky was higher than that State's entire debt.  This is true for multiple states.

If people were able to donate directly to the Public Trust, Kentucky would have had enough capital to be completely solvent in just one year.

Of course that doesn't solve the spending issue, or solve corruption, but it does present a question regarding the value of the elected official.  Chances are slim, to me, any one elected official is worth the donations they make during the election cycle.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 10/15/19 at 13:23:31

UL FDS speak vs reality
Most Americans = more than half of the democrats
Whole Country = all of the democrats.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/15/19 at 13:27:11

Eegore wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:18:31:
 I remember about a decade back the fundraising for an elected seat in Kentucky was higher than that State's entire debt.  This is true for multiple states.

If people were able to donate directly to the Public Trust, Kentucky would have had enough capital to be completely solvent in just one year.

Of course that doesn't solve the spending issue, or solve corruption, but it does present a question regarding the value of the elected official.  Chances are slim, to me, any one elected official is worth the donations they make during the election cycle.

Amen!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/15/19 at 13:28:10

verslagen1 wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:23:31:
UL FDS speak vs reality

No vers.  51% of ALL REGISTERED VOTERS POLLED.

Oh, and that was from your favorite - fox "news".

womp womp....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 10/15/19 at 13:32:43

You mean, UL, FDS, GBS, Snowflake, Fox News.... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 10/15/19 at 13:39:27

Eggore, how would you get money out of politics?

Yes, its a glaring example that something is amiss.

When you look at the wealth accumulated by politics not just in DC, but in state, county, and municipalities, you know something just isn't right.

How is it a person elected in a poverty jurisdiction, lives a live so far removed from those they are to be representing?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/15/19 at 13:51:57

raydawg wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:39:27:

Eggore, how would you get money out of politics?

Not to answer for Eegore, but since you're seemingly too afraid to address me directly, I'll just put my 2 cents in.

It's abolishing Citizens United.  That one piece of legislation pretty much allows bold-faced bribery of our politicians.

Yes, its a glaring example that something is amiss.

When you look at the wealth accumulated by politics not just in DC, but in state, county, and municipalities, you know something just isn't right.

How is it a person elected in a poverty jurisdiction, lives a live so far removed from those they are to be representing?

It's about the power, ray.  It's not too hard to see that people like to have and wield power over others.  Control, in many ways, is more alluring than money.

Then, when it comes to elections, the ones with the most money, usually get most of the votes because propaganda, sadly - works.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 10/15/19 at 14:15:38

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:28:10:
UL FDS speak vs reality

womp womp....

So you admit you lied... it's not the WHOLE country, just 51%.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/15/19 at 14:29:05

verslagen1 wrote on 10/15/19 at 14:15:38:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:28:10:
UL FDS speak vs reality

womp womp....

So you admit you lied... it's not the WHOLE country, just 51%.

No.

"The country as a whole wants him removed" is pretty much the same as saying "a majority".

But yeah vers, you go ahead and latch onto that....

LOL . it's pretty much all you got.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:25:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it Donald......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.