Reply #45 - 10/15/19 at 15:25:39

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/19 at 15:15:02:
raydawg wrote on 10/15/19 at 15:03:12:
Hi buddy  Kiss

Hi !

It's clear you are not talking to tt because:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 13:51:57:
since you're seemingly too afraid to address me directly,

you, according to him, are, afraid to address him.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Grin

Aww, look at you, mn.

You're hanging on my every word.

So happy to live in your head rent free!

LMAO!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: O’Rourke
Reply #46 - 10/15/19 at 15:32:44

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 15:25:14:
LMAO - what?  Racism is racism.  There is no "flavor".  The only reason he's getting pulled over is the color of his skin.  That's not 'prejudice" - that's racism.

You are honestly one of the most narrow minded people I've ever had any regular exchange with. Seriously. Pardon the pun but you don't seem to have an ability to see anything but black and white.

LMAO - and you don't seem to know the difference between prejudice and racism.

Tell you what, I think I'll leave you be. I bother with you as a distraction to busy days, but since I've moved into a different role at work and have less time, the limited time I do have can surely be used better than with you. I've learned something from everyone on here. Sew, Eegore, Jog, Ray, MnSpring..... but you deliver nothing of value to me. TTFN.

Well mark, I've got news for you.

I don't care.

Your input here is inconsequential to me.  To put it bluntly, you mean nothing to me.

I care as much for your input as any other stranger I'll never meet.

Try not to place yourself too high up.

After all, it's you and mn that constantly call me out on posts where I've never commented.  You can say what you want about me not having an affect on you, but anyone can see it's a lie.

Proving once again, that you practice classic projection.  Much like most of the conservatives I personally know.

So you see, there's no reason for you to explain why you're going.

Just go.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #47 - 10/16/19 at 06:44:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 04:29:59:
The truth is things are going very well right now for a larger percentage of the people than in a long time, if not ever before.

I don't really see the point of pretending any sort of discussion is taking place when pontificating from atop steaming piles of hyperbolic feces, such as the above quote.

Life expectancies for US citizens has FALLEN for the first time in my lifetime.   Maternal mortality is up.   Child poverty is up.  Home ownership is down.   Record numbers of graduates have returned to their parents for shelter.  Racists have been emboldened to rally in our streets, and within government.   Our nation is in the midsts of a Constitutional crisis, and cultural civil war.

...yet folks like Mark steadfastly cling to rose colored blinders, contort themselves into an integrity pretzel to claim folks taking time to raise their voice is evidence that everything is great.   That depth of self delusion is unbelievably sad.   Pride is a strange thing- it will prompt a parent to send a child out in a suicide vest to avenge the death of their sibling... or otherwise bright people to lobotomize their critical faculties, ignore the fire burning in their own house.   It's just crazy.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #48 - 10/16/19 at 07:06:47

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 14:29:50:
My friend (what....Web's got a black friend!!) will admit he's been stopped plenty of times because he's black but he's fully aware he's stopped because unfortunately most blacks are committing violent crimes so there's a prejudice in the minds of officers. *snip*

Those are the unfortunate facts-

It strikes me that such a bold and obvious lie as “most blacks are committing violent crimes” would be so quickly followed with a self affirmation that the lie is a “fact”.   It came as no surprise, then, for this to follow-

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 14:30:53:
And not that it matters, but I am not racist.

While that may be true, you do yourself no favors by talking like one.   Frankly, it's best to leave such assessments up to other people.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #49 - 10/16/19 at 07:24:31

U.S. life expectancy declines for the first time since ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Dec 08, 2016 · For the first time in more than two decades, life expectancy for Americans declined last year — a troubling development linked to a panoply of worsening health problems in the United States.

Stop pretending the things you've seen happened after Trump.
Note, twenty years ago, you weren't born yet.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #50 - 10/16/19 at 08:15:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/16/19 at 07:24:31:
U.S. life expectancy declines for the first time since ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Dec 08, 2016 · For the first time in more than two decades, life expectancy for Americans declined last year — a troubling development linked to a panoply of worsening health problems in the United States.

Stop pretending the things you've seen happened after Trump.
Note, twenty years ago, you weren't born yet.

Trends may be distorted or ill apprehended when outsized granularity is applied to consideration.  A trend line looks like a Richter scale on close examination- pundits love to zoom in to illustrate a lie, only to shrink back when the lie is made plain by a broader view.

Justin suggests using declining life expectancy as example of a not great thing is an example of such a lie.   That conclusion presumes my standard is highly granular.   Well, it ain’t.   Yes, there have been transient dips over the last 50 years.   A passing staccato is not worthy of citation.  Transient is not where we are at today, and our sampling is not restricted to our view in late 2016- rather, a sustained divergence is evident.

It was not suggested by me that the regression in life expectancy trends was instigated by the 2016 election- but, since you mention it, the results may have been symptomatic of discontent with trends at the time, generally.  The statistics only affirmed the sense of growing sickness.   As to the continuation of that trend, efforts to dismantle mechanisms of the Affordable Care Act surely contribute.

The proposition was, to paraphrase, “everything is awesome”.    Well, it ain’t- and sustained life expectancy regression is most definitely one example of “not awesome”.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #51 - 10/16/19 at 08:32:57

Gives credence to the politics makes you sick post.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:28:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › O’Rourke

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.