MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
O’Rourke
10/13/19 at 08:43:13

WOW the,
UL  FDS  GBS candidates are just getting Stupider and Stupider !!!!

O’Rourke STILL says things to the like of, ’no need, take away guns’.
THEN the DFI does this, while at Kent State,
The very place where it is, THE, reason, to have the 2nd.

The GOVERNMENT, shot and Killed 4 unarmed students,
and injured 9 because they were protesting something.

(For those of you who want to change/eliminate History, check it out)

Again THANKS, all, UL  FDS  GBS’s candidates,
who are just getting Stupider and Stupider !!!!
You are showing the Sensible people,
that voting for Trump, is 100 times better than,
voting for a UL  FDS  GBS’s.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: O’Rourke
Reply #1 - 10/13/19 at 16:21:39

I remember when politicians made Americans PROMISES, talked about what they planned to do FOR America.
How can democrats even pick a candidate to run for president?
All they are doing is threatening Americans with what they are gonna do TO America.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/14/19 at 06:48:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/13/19 at 16:21:39:
I remember when politicians made Americans PROMISES, talked about what they planned to do FOR America.
How can democrats even pick a candidate to run for president?
All they are doing is threatening Americans with what they are gonna do TO America.

Yeah, because America is fukced up at the moment.

It's run by the highest bidder.  You all know it.  BOTH sides are bought and paid for.  The top 1% pay next to nothing as it pertains to burden.  There are subsidies for businesses, yet there are Vets living on the street.

Yeah, unemployment is at an all time low - but in comparison, so are wages.

The economy is NOT robust.  We're teetering on another recession.  We have an idiot in the white house and the partisan divide is as great as it's ever been.

To quote the Joker - This country needs an enema.  Warren and Sanders are holding the bottle and hose.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 10/14/19 at 17:38:46

T And T Garage wrote on 10/14/19 at 06:48:49:
To quote the Joker

Is that, where you get your, 'news' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/14/19 at 18:11:16

MnSpring wrote on 10/14/19 at 17:38:46:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/14/19 at 06:48:49:
To quote the Joker

Is that, where you get your, 'news' ?

No.  

What a stupid question.

It's a quote.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/15/19 at 04:29:59

The truth is things are going very well right now for a larger percentage of the people than in a long time, if not ever before.

How do I know that? Because we are fighting so hard over issues that are relatively minor and have actual impact on very few people. We are fat and happy. But happy ain't our normal state so we've got to b!tch about something.

Look what my good friend TT says, we're f'd up, run by the highest bidder.
Top 1% pay nothing, Vets on the street, wages low and we're teetering on the edge of recession.

None of that is true, but because he's fat and happy like most of us (certainly everyone on this forum) and living comfortably, its easy to say that.

Prosperity is a double edge sword and we are seeing both sides.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/15/19 at 05:50:58

"None of that is true, but because he's fat and happy like most of us (certainly everyone on this forum) and living comfortably, its easy to say that."

I think it might be excessive to say there are no Veterans on the street, and that wages are keeping up with inflation.

I think this group complains about the same thing over and over because its easier than actively solving problems in our own communities.

That could be due to laziness, health, economic or pretty much any reason so it's not meant to judge.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/15/19 at 06:38:35

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 04:29:59:
The truth is things are going very well right now for a larger percentage of the people than in a long time, if not ever before.

How do I know that? Because we are fighting so hard over issues that are relatively minor and have actual impact on very few people. We are fat and happy. But happy ain't our normal state so we've got to b!tch about something.

Look what my good friend TT says, we're f'd up, run by the highest bidder.
Top 1% pay nothing, Vets on the street, wages low and we're teetering on the edge of recession.

None of that is true, but because he's fat and happy like most of us (certainly everyone on this forum) and living comfortably, its easy to say that.

Prosperity is a double edge sword and we are seeing both sides.

No mark, once again, you're completely wrong.

Living where I do, doing what I do and seeing what I see on a daily basis is what motivates me.

The only thing you're right about is that me personally am "fat and happy".  But every day I see the effects of the oligarchy mentality that's ruling (and ruining) our country.  The poor are made out to be the villains.  The general public sees the drug dealers and the thugs in the media and assume that all people of color in depressed areas are the same.(sound familiar mark?) . The facts could not be further from the truth.  But far too few care to find out.

I've seen so many small shops close up, food deserts grow and hope being lost by so many it makes my head spin.  I've seen PTSD sufferers dismissed because they're accused of "faking it" - and then found out two of those "fakers" committed suicide.  I've seen first hand the blatant racism in my own neighborhood (yeah, they're trump supporters).  I've also seen  how apathy has let CPS schools fall apart in "bad neighborhoods".  This is all quite real.

So, since all my kids are now grown and out of the house, I give of my time as much as my schedule allows.  The Greater Chicago Food Depository, Avenues for independence, the park district (not in my neighborhood) and few others around the holidays.

I attend school board meetings and ward zoning meetings.  I'm trying to make a difference and I think I'm well qualified to make the comments that I do.

So you want to make assumptions about me, then turnabout is fair play, right?

People like you only care about one thing - making money.  Profit is all you seek.  Well good luck with that.  If you're a Christian, I'm sure all that money will serve you well at the "pearly gates". YDGAF about anyone but yourself.

How's that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/15/19 at 07:59:30

But every day I see the effects of the oligarchy mentality that's ruling (and ruining) our country.  The poor are made out to be the villains.  The general public sees the drug dealers and the thugs in the media and assume that all people of color in depressed areas are the same.(sound familiar mark?) . The facts could not be further from the truth.  But far too few care to find out.

You don't 'see' that, you 'look' for it.
I don't know anyone who makes the poor out to be villains, who does that?
The vast majority of drug crimes and thugs in my city and yours are unfortunately people of color. You ignore the obvious I guess in an attempt to make yourself feel better or something but it doesn't do any good.

I've seen so many small shops close up   Retail shops are closing everywhere because of the internet and easier on line shopping.
Who accused PTSD of faking it?
You see blatant racism from Trump supporters because again, you're looking for it and ignore it otherwise. One of the interesting things that came out of the who Michael Brown / Ferguson debacle is the corruptness of the municipalities who were fleecing their fellow black Americans blind. Sort of like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc....  But again, you can't see that.

Good for you. Keep doing that work. For God's sake however, find some way to get out of jury duty. You'd automatically convict someone if you knew their politics or like Christine Ford, you'd automatically believe their lies if they were a fellow leftist, regardless how ridicules they were.

People like you only care about one thing - making money.  Profit is all you seek.   Not at all. I've had numerous opportunities to make a lot more money but I don't want the work that comes with it. Owning a large business is hard. I'm content to make what I do doing what I do.  I like my downtime. You could not be more wrong in that regard. I honestly have no idea how much money I have in the bank right now. I couldn't tell you what my taxable income was last year.

And only one thing serves you well at the Pearly Gates. One thing and one thing only.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/15/19 at 08:03:25

Eegore wrote on 10/15/19 at 05:50:58:
"None of that is true, but because he's fat and happy like most of us (certainly everyone on this forum) and living comfortably, its easy to say that."

I think it might be excessive to say there are no Veterans on the street, and that wages are keeping up with inflation.  Almost anyone on the street is by definition suffering from some type of mental illness. The economy is available enough that anyone with full mental capacities should be able to succeed assuming common sense decisions have been made.
 I think this group complains about the same thing over and over because its easier than actively solving problems in our own communities. Who says we don't work to solve problems in our own community? You don't know what I do. We don't talk about community building standards on here, we talk about abstract and national political issues that for the most part, don't impact us at all.
 That could be due to laziness, health, economic or pretty much any reason so it's not meant to judge.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/15/19 at 08:18:15

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/19 at 07:59:30:
But every day I see the effects of the oligarchy mentality that's ruling (and ruining) our country.  The poor are made out to be the villains.  The general public sees the drug dealers and the thugs in the media and assume that all people of color in depressed areas are the same.(sound familiar mark?) . The facts could not be further from the truth.  But far too few care to find out.

You don't 'see' that, you 'look' for it. You have no clue what I do.
You do!  You have on several occasions.

The vast majority of drug crimes and thugs in my city and yours are unfortunately people of color. You ignore the obvious I guess in an attempt to make yourself feel better or something but it doesn't do any good.

It's got nothing to do with the color of their skin.  It's got everything to do with how they're treated BECAUSE of the color of their skin.

I've seen so many small shops close up   Retail shops are closing everywhere because of the internet and easier on line shopping.
Who accused PTSD of faking it?  Bigots with attitudes of "pull yourself up from your bootstraps".  I've seen it firsthand.

You see blatant racism from Trump supporters because again, you're looking for it and ignore it otherwise.  No mark, I know of several guys in my neighborhood who are trump supporters and they're the first one to make a reference to "the shines"... or "hey, did you hear about the n!gger that did such and such?...."
Don't tell me what I see and don't see.

One of the interesting things that came out of the who Michael Brown / Ferguson debacle is the corruptness of the municipalities who were fleecing their fellow black Americans blind. Sort of like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc....  But again, you can't see that.

BS - I see all of that.  In fact, I praised Mayor Lightfoot in how she's handling the CPD and the DA's office.  Pay attention.

Good for you. Keep doing that work. For God's sake however, find some way to get out of jury duty. You'd automatically convict someone if you knew their politics or like Christine Ford, you'd automatically believe their lies if they were a fellow leftist, regardless how ridicules they were.

Yeah, too late.  I've been on a Grand Jury and have served jury duty more than once.  Unlike so many, I don't convict by looks.  Go watch 12 Angry Men.

People like you only care about one thing - making money.  Profit is all you seek.   Not at all. I've had numerous opportunities to make a lot more money but I don't want the work that comes with it. Owning a large business is hard. I'm content to make what I do doing what I do.  I like my downtime. You could not be more wrong in that regard. I honestly have no idea how much money I have in the bank right now. I couldn't tell you what my taxable income was last year.

And only one thing serves you well at the Pearly Gates. One thing and one thing only.
- You seem to think it's money... good luck.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 10/15/19 at 08:25:26

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 06:38:35:
I attend school board meetings and ward zoning meetings.
I'm well qualified to make the comments that I do

LOLOLOOLOLOL
Reminds me of Molly ………

Many years ago, Molly, from the big city, moved into a small town, 45 min from the big city.
I had been teaching F.S.T.C. for a number of years then.
The spring class, was held in the High School building because at that time it was to cold to take them to the Quonset ‘club house’ at the range.

Molly’s son brought home a flier, which he took down from the schools bulletin board, it announced the F.S.T. class times.
(Thus depriving other students from seeing that, great ethics that Molly taught him)
Molly went to a school board meeting, when she got to the podium, she, DEMANDED, that the school should Not allow the ‘Gun Club’ to teach about gun Safety.

Rather sure that Molly believed she was well qualified to make comments.

tt, are you like Molly when you go to School Board Meetings ?

(F.S.T.C. / Firearm Safety Training Class)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/15/19 at 08:38:20

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/19 at 08:25:26:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 06:38:35:
I attend school board meetings and ward zoning meetings.
I'm well qualified to make the comments that I do

LOLOLOOLOLOL
Reminds me of Molly ………

Many years ago, Molly, from the big city, moved into a small town, 45 min from the big city.
I had been teaching F.S.T.C. for a number of years then.
The spring class, was held in the High School building because at that time it was to cold to take them to the Quonset ‘club house’ at the range.

Molly’s son brought home a flier, which he took down from the schools bulletin board, it announced the F.S.T. class times.
(Thus depriving other students from seeing that, great ethics that Molly taught him)
Molly went to a school board meeting, when she got to the podium, she, DEMANDED, that the school should Not allow the ‘Gun Club’ to teach about gun Safety.

Rather sure that Molly believed she was well qualified to make comments.

tt, are you like Molly when you go to School Board Meetings ?

(F.S.T.C. / Firearm Safety Training Class)

No, mn.  What a stupid question.

FYI - I took Hunter's Safety in 4th grade.  I was taught to respect guns and hunting.

So you can STFU now, thanks.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 10/15/19 at 08:48:34

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/19 at 08:38:20:
FYI - I took Hunter's Safety in 4th grade.  I was taught to respect guns and hunting.

Really, apparently you were reading a comic book and not paying attention.
(Like, 'Sweet Sunday Gone' or 'The Last Shot')

Because you did not learn,
it is the PERSON that pulls the trigger.

So you can STFU now, thanks.

Is that what the school board and ward zoning board says to you.
When you make comments that you are,
'well qualified to' ????

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/15/19 at 08:51:39

You don't 'see' that, you 'look' for it. You have no clue what I do.
You do!  You have on several occasions.

Villains? Nope.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:30:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › O’Rourke

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.