A new twist..... (Read 20 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A new twist.....
09/28/19 at 10:41:37

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The very safeguard of abusing this procedure to ensure the integrity of such actions, was removed, with no record as to why, or soliciting any input from those who draft such procedures in the first place....

Couple that with the fact Schiff had this complaint for weeks, prior to its release, makes one wonder why he held on to a URGENT concern....?

I hope we find out how, why, this change took place, this is a very important issue, aside from Trump himself, this matter stands alone on its own concern and merit.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement
-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: A new twist.....
Reply #1 - 09/28/19 at 11:38:51

Between May 2018 and August 2019,...

Changed a form over 15 months?...
They must have changed it one word a week...

The change to the “urgent concern” submission form was first highlighted on Twitter by researcher Stephen McIntyre.

This story is based on a Twitter post.
It may be true,.. but I think we best wait for better confirmation.
Stephen McIntyre is best known as a climate change denier...
Funny that he should discover this.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/28/19 at 12:04:14

Really?
Change is the only constant.
Who doesn't see change?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 09/28/19 at 12:51:35

Serowbot wrote on 09/28/19 at 11:38:51:
Between May 2018 and August 2019,...

Changed a form over 15 months?...
They must have changed it one word a week...

The change to the “urgent concern” submission form was first highlighted on Twitter by researcher Stephen McIntyre.

This story is based on a Twitter post.
It may be true,.. but I think we best wait for better confirmation.
Funny that he should discover this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Yeah, I don't know anything about this, just found it on RCP.

The date(s) listed, I am thinking perhaps the last known whistle blowing claim was at the first date, in 2018, and the wording regarding the requirements were still intact.....
The last date would fall into our current claim/charge, which if true, it changed in August after the complaint was first logged, but was held until the changes could be made to make it applicable, then we have a BIG problem.
In the testimony on Thursday the guy said we was not instructed by this Trump administration to with hold the claim, but because it did not meet the required elements of first hand knowledge....

I agree, we should not rush to judgement, but that decorum appears to have long been abandoned in this current climate, and I hold the media responsible for much of that carelessness.  

I understand a search is underway now, in regards to if the proper procedures were carried out, to perform this. Documentation is mandatory, and lost paper, emails, computer files crashing, lost, will not pass the muster on this event, I don't believe.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 10:25:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A new twist.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.