Voting...... (Read 33 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Voting......
09/26/19 at 10:02:48

As a independent who DID NOT vote for Trump, because I didn't like him BEFORE, he became the candidate...
I voted for Obama, I voted for B2, I voted for Slick, I voted for Jimmy, I voted for Ronnie.....

I vote how I FEEL, not what makes my leg tingle...

I know they are have problems, pros and cons, issues, and traits, just like me.....a GD human being who is fallible, and tempted, and ALWAYS falls short, of what I COULD/SHOULD.....be!

I am voting for Trump, because the media should NEVER, EVER, be the 4th branch of goverment......

They are reckless, bias, disingenuous, and a disgrace to the very journalistic principals that are founded in the RESPONSIBILITY of free speech, AND a free press.

I am voting ANTI-media....not so much for Trump, he leave a lot of character issues, I have concerns with, however, the other choice is far greater a threat to our democracy, and its survival.....

Sorry Liz Warren, in another place and time, I could consider you, but I feel I must be prudent in this matter, the very foundation of free, and unfettered speech, is at stake, as we were told by opposing regimes of other nations, that a "free press" would, one day, have the capacity to bring down this democracy.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Voting......
Reply #1 - 09/26/19 at 11:04:26

One,.. a leg tingle is a feeling.  Voting based on that is voting how you feel.

Two,.. a good part of Trump's WH is made up of Former Fox News wonks... not to mention Trump's nightly personal chats with Hannity.
Fox don't need to be a 4th branch of government,.. they are part of the 1st branch

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/26/19 at 12:26:07

And CNN, and ABC, and....is who?

Keep fishing bot, change your bait, sharpen your hook, lots are folk are pulling for you, one or two here even....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/26/19 at 12:43:31

raydawg wrote on 09/26/19 at 12:26:07:
And CNN, and ABC, and....is who?

Keep fishing bot, change your bait, sharpen your hook, lots are folk are pulling for you, one or two here even....

How many times did Obama call into Rachel?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:30:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voting......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.