Send Topic Print
Wash, Rinse, Repeat (Read 115 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat
09/25/19 at 16:53:24

Been locked away in a Chicago hotel since Monday morning in our company new products meeting. Literally went two full fays with no news from the outside world. Came up for air to the latest attempt by the media to impeach the President they didn't approve of.

I did everything backwards. I read the transcript of the call first and then wondered what the fuss was. Seems Pelosi succumbed to pressure from the media fueled wachos members of her party and came up with a clever sounding name for a pretend investigation knowing full well her media bosses would lie about the story to make it seem like something its not. There are a lot of problems however but after watching the fake Russian investigation and the attempted Kavanaugh lynching, nothing surprises me.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
Below is a good summary.

Summary from WSJ Kim Strassel.
1) Having read DOJ’s Trump-Ukraine release, here’s the real story: This is another internal attempt to take out a president, on the basis of another non-smoking-gun.
2)As to call transcript itself: Trump’s actual “favor” is that Ukraine look backward, to what happened in the 2016 election. This is a legitimate ask, since election meddling looks to have come from both Russia and Ukraine.
3)(Indeed, this is a big enough issue that we find out this morning that U.S. Attorney John Durham is looking at what role the Ukraine played in the FBI investigation.)
4)It is actually Zelensky who brings up Rudy Giuliani—saying they can’t wait to “meet him.” And it is Zelensky who references “that investigation,” as he goes on to promise that “all investigations will be done openly and candidly.”
5)Trump says “good” and expresses worries that a “good” prosecutor was “shut down.” Mentions “Biden’s son” and that Biden bragged he “stopped the prosecution.” Ends that bit with “It sounds horrible to me.”
6)Trump's several references to Giuliani are mostly to say what a great guy he is. He says he will have Giuliani and AG Barr call. He asks Zelensky to speak/work with both.
7)And, never mind, because: DOJ in statement says the President has not spoken to AG about investigating Biden and has not asked the AG to contact the Ukraine. Also, Barr has not communicated with Ukraine—“on this or any subject.”
8)Meanwhile, the IG back in August referred this to DOJ as potential violation of campaign finance law, based on whistleblower complaint. Criminal Division evaluated and determined no violation: “All relevant components of the Department agreed with this legal conclusion.”
9) Whistleblower? Look at this nugget, referenced in the OLC opinion. The IG’s review found "some indicia of an arguable political bias on the part of the Complainant in favor of a rival political candidate.”
10)Media got all this so wrong. And Democrats look all the more partisan and radical to have moved toward impeachment.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Wash, Rinse, Repeat
Reply #1 - 09/25/19 at 17:09:58

You are such a racist Web......

Maxine Waters called out Trump for impeachment 7 weeks after he took the oath.
Folks are finally catching up to this savvy woman....

Watch out for those exploding cigars Web, they are EVERYWHERE  Grin Grin Grin

On a different note, the libs have way more than enuff rope, Trump should finally just SHUT UP, and let others talk for, or against him.
However, that will never happen with this man  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/26/19 at 07:55:21

So now that I'm out of Conference Prison and back in the fake world of Presidential news, I read the whistle blower complaint. Doesn't read like a typical complaint.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 09/26/19 at 08:46:58

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/19 at 07:55:21:
So now that I'm out of Conference Prison and back in the fake world of Presidential news, I read the whistle blower complaint. Doesn't read like a typical complaint.

I agree, lots of subjective assuming, and based on secondhand/relayed narrative.

Watching the exchange with Joe Maguire, who is not a party hack, but served through many different administrations, as a independent, I am left feeling that we must know who this whistle-blower is.

I believe it is a pertinent piece of this puzzle, and will lend much light into its possible motivations, etc.....

In the end Web, it won't change any of the liberals views and beliefs, as witnessed by Nancy P. having to dance to their beck and call.

However, I believe fair and open-minded folks will see this as what it appears to be.

I had a interesting talk with a pretty famous minority yesterday, about the whole mindset and prejudice of the current political climate, with such fervor bias on both fringes of each party....some of the crap I hear for righties is spooky too!

He told me, "This is nothing new for my race, we have lived most of our life through preconceived notions based on nothing but hearsay, and ignorance.
Having to prove them wrong, before they would even consider us as a individual entity, worthy of their own independent witness of character and merit......"  

He predicts, "The 2020 outcome will come as a great surprise too many, and it will be like ripping a bottle away from a wino.

We often don't like what is right for us, but if we overcome those things that steal, and rob away from us, the very things we thought we were obtaining through wrong thoughts, and actions, the reward is a better and stronger society, for everyone...."

Smart man.....way smarter than me  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/26/19 at 08:58:57

Yeah, I'm sure this will turn out to be nothing....<<<<sarcasm

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/26/19 at 09:19:46

WebsterMark wrote on 09/25/19 at 16:53:24:
4)It is actually Zelensky who brings up Rudy Giuliani—saying they can’t wait to “meet him.” And it is Zelensky who references “that investigation,” as he goes on to promise that “all investigations will be done openly and candidly.”

Does it make any sense to you, that Zelensky would be interested in talking to Trump's private lawyer?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 09/26/19 at 09:33:32

T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/19 at 08:58:57:

Aaaaand, point to Ooone thing that you have pinned your hopes on that didn't die once the light of truth hit it.

Ohhh, how's that Kavanaugh thing going?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/26/19 at 09:38:40

Rudy was one of Trump's point person in the fake Russian story so I don't think its out of line. It was after Trump's comments on Crowdstrike.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/26/19 at 09:50:35

Early on in the complaint, he states that  he was not a personal witnesses to many of the events which seems to indicate that whomever he is, he spoke to many other people in order to piece together the full story. That seems problematic.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 09/26/19 at 09:59:47

Schiff ripped for reading ‘parody’ of Trump call at House hearing

It's ok, he got it from Joe Scarbrough..... Grin

intel boss cautions impeachment-driven Dems: Complaint based on 'second-hand information'   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/26/19 at 10:07:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/26/19 at 09:33:32:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/19 at 08:58:57:

Aaaaand, point to Ooone thing that you have pinned your hopes on that didn't die once the light of truth hit it.

Ohhh, how's that Kavanaugh thing going?

Like I said in my post before - do you ever stay within the lines from the OP?

Looks like that answer is no.

Regarding this little shindig, I think this will, at the very least, shine even more light on how corrupt/inept this president is.

I give you guys credit though, you honestly believe that trump can do no wrong and are devoted to the end.  It's hard to find that in anyone... you know, deaf, dumb and blind faith.

And to trump's defense, he probably thought that there was no problem in doing what he did/does.  You see, when you know no better, then you're clueless of what is right and wrong.

He's about to finally get his hand slapped.  Eventually, he'll learn.  It's just going to be too late to do any good.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/26/19 at 10:59:43

It is interesting how two sides can see the same events so dramatically different.  Also interesting is that the Democrats have repeatedly seen the wrong side of things constantly since Trump was elected.  The whole Russia lie, the fake Kavanaugh stories, and on and on.   It’s never going to stop. Even after 2024, I suspect they’ll pursue Trump until the day he dies.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 09/26/19 at 11:14:35

Hope so...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/26/19 at 11:33:02

Like the biker pursuing his headlight beam...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/26/19 at 11:59:52

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/19 at 10:59:43:
It is interesting how two sides can see the same events so dramatically different.  Also interesting is that the Democrats have repeatedly seen the wrong side of things constantly since Trump was elected.  The whole Russia lie, the fake Kavanaugh stories, and on and on.   It’s never going to stop. Even after 2024, I suspect they’ll pursue Trump until the day he dies.

What I can't understand is how the once "grand old party" has let the office of president be degraded into a twitter feed.

The reason trump's been "hounded" is not only political.

He has single handedly denigrated the office to the point where he and the office are not taken seriously anymore.

I honestly think he will lose in 2020.  If by some miracle he doesn't, then the pendulum will swing even farther left in '22 and '24.  As it is today, the swing in 2020 will be a simple reset.

Suffice it to say, the majority of the US population does not support this president because they see him for what he truly is.  A figurehead for the establishment right and demagogue.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:24:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wash, Rinse, Repeat

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.