oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Wash, Rinse, Repeat
Reply #15 - 09/26/19 at 18:08:10

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/19 at 10:59:43:
It is interesting how two sides can see the same events so dramatically different.  Also interesting is that the Democrats have repeatedly seen the wrong side of things constantly since Trump was elected.  The whole Russia lie, the fake Kavanaugh stories, and on and on.   It’s never going to stop. Even after 2024, I suspect they’ll pursue Trump until the day he dies.

I think it's a mistake to think that this is actually a partisan - democrat vs republican issue. It's way beyond that. The entire DC establishment, party affiliation notwithstanding, is out to destroy Trump. He has almost no friends  in that town, and it's been shown time and time again that even he can't be sure whom he can trust..

Trump has been a burr under the saddle of just about everyone in DC and they can't help but try to scratch it out.

Sooner or later though, someone is going to manage, accidentally in all probability, to light a fire that burns the whole thing down. When that happens it suddenly isn't going to mean sh*t which side any one of us voted for.

This guy explains it pretty well I think, even though it takes him a little while to get to the point.
http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=18736

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 09/26/19 at 19:36:29

Thanks Old....read it.

I can boil it down quicker than him, its sin, man's fallen nature, ALL OF US....

However, it seems we've adopted a freelancers mentality, declaring ain't no such thing as a absolute....we are judge, jury, and accused, presiding over our own lives, with us being the only concern......

Gee, what could ever go wrong with that?  Undecided

I read some of the comments..... that was entertaining.

Consider this, from centuries ago, as we have gained so much through science, and technologies, yet.......   Huh

Ecclesiastes 1:18  (ESV)

18 For in much wisdom is much vexation,
   and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

I wonder who here, understand this......????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #17 - 09/27/19 at 04:55:25

I wonder who here, understand this......???? [/quote]  

ignorance is bliss

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/27/19 at 05:46:05

I think it's a mistake to think that this is actually a partisan - democrat vs republican issue. It's way beyond that. The entire DC establishment, party affiliation notwithstanding, is out to destroy Trump. He has almost no friends  in that town, and it's been shown time and time again that even he can't be sure whom he can trust..

Trump has been a burr under the saddle of just about everyone in DC and they can't help but try to scratch it out.

Sooner or later though, someone is going to manage, accidentally in all probability, to light a fire that burns the whole thing down. When that happens it suddenly isn't going to mean sh*t which side any one of us voted for.

Some fair points. My thought is Trump has done far less suspicious things than other Presidents but you're correct in that unlike other Presidents, he has all the opposition against him and a fair number who are on his team.

Remember,, Trump was essentially a third party candidate who forced the Republican establishment to accept him.He destroyed during the campaign Republican Senators Graham, Cruz, Paul and Rubio. He didn't just beat them, he mopped the floor with them. Politicians are not like us, they don't think like us. They are not 100% reliable teammates. If there were a way to get rid of Trump and keep the Republican name on top, they wouldn't hesitate.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #19 - 09/27/19 at 07:35:52

[quote]Ecclesiastes 1:18  (ESV)

18 For in much wisdom is much vexation,
  and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Quote:
ignorance is bliss

"Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an  a*s.
                                                                                               - Japanese Proverb

Not all the swamp critters are truly evil people, although unarguably some of them are. The rest, sadly, just lack the self awareness to understand the corruption hey are party to.

"You've got to stand for something, you will fall for anything"
                                                                                                  - Aron Tippin

Even a country singer can figure this sh*t out. To bad the genuises in DC and the MSM cant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 09/27/19 at 08:05:22

thumperclone wrote on 09/27/19 at 04:55:25:

ignorance is bliss
[/quote]

Haha.....I bet the Gingerbread man wants to reconsider  Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 09/27/19 at 08:24:21

Remember,, Trump was essentially a third party candidate who forced the Republican establishment to accept him.He destroyed during the campaign Republican Senators Graham, Cruz, Paul and Rubio. He didn't just beat them, he mopped the floor with them. Politicians are not like us, they don't think like us. They are not 100% reliable teammates. If there were a way to get rid of Trump and keep the Republican name on top, they wouldn't hesitate

I agree Trump was more a anti vote, I have said that all along.....

You do have the fringe, which is just as creepy as the lefts, but he has a solid base of supporters like the Cleveland Indians  Grin
Which supports his approval numbers solidly in the 40's, no matter what the opposition cook up.
Funny, this opposition, congress, ya see their approval numbers, yet, we don't talk about that?  Undecided

But I really feel, the biggest problem Trump has is himself.....

What he has revealed is we have extremely large, and toxic, egos in politics, and the media......
They clash like two distinct opposing weather fronts, spawning destructive tornadoes

I believe folks are damaging themselves, never going to be able to return back to where they were.

But again, maybe its just nothing more than timing, as so many different elements are coming to a crucial point in their collective lives, with the INTERNET and social media playing a huge role in this, as folks who have lived off this corruption, are having to really fight for the spoils that are dwindling.....

Bottom line, a divided nation can not stand, many other forces of corruption, are awaiting, like a new mafia, wanting to take over the turf...

Everyone needs to ask themselves, Is it worth it?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 09/27/19 at 08:30:27

Not all the swamp critters are truly evil people, although unarguably some of them are. The rest, sadly, just lack the self awareness to understand the corruption hey are party to.

Aren't we all guilty of that.....????  Huh

If one was to think a little more about what you shared, isn't that the crux of growth?
And one of the things unique to democracy, when compared to others forms of social rule, is that is is not static and rigid, but continues to allow growth, as the system itself changes?  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:31:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wash, Rinse, Repeat

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.