Re: 36 percent.......
Reply #30 - 10/01/19 at 16:56:49

MnSpring wrote on 10/01/19 at 16:47:58:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/01/19 at 16:35:57:
if you've got proof of your claim, show us,

Proof, wound be,
the post, you, (Er someone else LOL),
Deleted !

Then you have no proof that I deleted it.

Because I didn't.

You lied and accused me of it.

Shame on you.  You're a liar.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 10/02/19 at 04:29:48

I don't want to read all thise back and forths, cut to the chase, what did TT delete?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 10/02/19 at 05:04:37

WebsterMark wrote on 10/02/19 at 04:29:48:
I don't want to read all thise back and forths, cut to the chase, what did TT delete?

Nothing.  mn lied.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 10/02/19 at 09:19:40

"... cut to the chase, what did TT delete?

Reply # 15 was yours.
Reply #16 was tt's.
Reply #17 was  mine, which was quoting tt's.
Which is no longer their.

It quoted a post of tt's,
T And T Garage wrote on Yesterday at 4:20pm:
We're here, you're just ignorant of us.

Which now does not exist.
First tt denied,
You wanna try and prove me wrong?
Rather hard to do, seeing as how the Post is GONE.
then tt blamed 'a moderator'  then tt blamed, 'vers'
Ask the mods.  -  More likely than not, a mod (maybe vers?) probably deleted it.

However, Denyal, Deflection, Spinning, Blaming someone/something else, is a standard practice of the tt.

And when none of that works,
tt just calls someone a Lier !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 10/02/19 at 09:30:36

MnSpring wrote on 10/02/19 at 09:19:40:
"... cut to the chase, what did TT delete?

Reply # 15 was yours.
Reply #16 was tt's.
Reply #17 was  mine, which was quoting tt's.
Which is no longer their.

It quoted a post of tt's,
T And T Garage wrote on Yesterday at 4:20pm:

Which now does not exist.
First tt denied,
You wanna try and prove me wrong?
Rather hard to do, seeing as how the Post is GONE.
then tt blamed 'a moderator'  then tt blamed, 'vers'
Ask the mods.  -  More likely than not, a mod (maybe vers?) probably deleted it.

However, Denyal, Deflection, Spinning, Blaming someone/something else, is a standard practice of the tt.

And when none of that works,
tt just calls someone a Lier !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, mn - Earth shattering.... well, maybe your Earth.

And for christ's sake, learn how to spell, huh?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/08/19 at 15:16:06

Well looky here:

Brutal new poll shows 3 in 10 Republicans support Trump impeachment push

A 58 percent majority of Americans say House Democrats were right to begin an impeachment inquiry of President Trump, and a 49 percent plurality say the House should vote to remove him from office, according to a Washington Post-Schar School poll released Tuesday morning. Support for impeachment has jumped significantly across the board since the White House released a transcript of Trump's July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in late September.

There is a clear partisan split in the results, but 28 percent of Republicans said they support the House impeachment investigation — a 21-point jump from a Washington Post/ABC News poll in July — and 18 percent of Republicans want the House to "vote to remove Trump from office." Meanwhile, 86 percent of Democrats and 57 percent of independents support the impeachment investigation; 78 percent of Democrats and 49 percent of independents want the House to vote to evict Trump from the White House. There's also a generation gap — 40 percent of Republicans age 18-39 back the impeachment investigation versus 23 percent of those 40-64 and 13 percent of Republicans 65 and older.

The Post and George Mason University's Schar School of Policy and Government conducted the poll by phone Oct. 1-6 among 1,007 U.S. adults, and the margin or sampling error for the entire survey is ±3.5 percentage points. The results were nearly identical for U.S. adults and registered voters. On FiveThirtyEight's aggregate of impeachment polling, which did not include this new poll, 46.5 percent support the impeachment inquiry and 44.7 percent do not.

Yeah.... I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine.... right?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 10/08/19 at 16:33:31

I didn't delete Tn'T's post,... and I don't see that Tn'T did it either.
As you can see below,.. it's easy enough for anyone to fake a quote....
tt's post #16 does not contain the phrase you quote.
If tt had edited it, it would be noted in the lower right of the post...
"Edited by Tn'T on ... date and time"...

MnSpring wrote on 10/02/19 at 09:19:40:
I am the MaRCh HAre

As you can see,.. it's easy enough for anyone to fake a quote....
MN did not post the above quote.
I quoted Mn's #33 post, then altered it, as an example.
No offense intended.

T And T Garage wrote on 10/01/19 at 14:20:38:

Nothing here offensive to be modded, I see no reason T'nT would want to delete it either.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #37 - 10/08/19 at 16:55:49

Serowbot wrote on 10/08/19 at 16:33:31:

Nop, didn't fake it, The post was removed, or edited.
And one can, edit a post, with NO,  "Edited on", announcement.
If it is done within a certain time frame.
Which is apparently what tt did,  Then DENIED it.

It's doesn't matter, tt lies all the time about a lot of things !

(Oh Wait, can I say that, or is it Globally Censored by E.U. Orders)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 10/08/19 at 17:00:17

RINO
Understand it
Accept the fact that bubs are also part of the
Uniparty/ status quo
That a number of
Alleged bubs want Trump gone doesn't mean squat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 10/08/19 at 17:11:46

MnSpring wrote on 10/08/19 at 16:55:49:
Serowbot wrote on 10/08/19 at 16:33:31:

Nop, didn't fake it, The post was removed, or edited.
And one can, edit a post, with NO,  "Edited on", announcement.
If it is done within a certain time frame.
Which is apparently what tt did,  Then DENIED it.

It's doesn't matter, tt lies all the time about a lot of things !

(Oh Wait, can I say that, or is it Globally Censored by E.U. Orders)

I guess you're right, but I don't see why he would... it's not like it has anything  to do with what the post is now.
I've corrected mistakes I've made, or added a new thought to a post,.. but I can't recall ever making a completely new and unrelated statement.
I'll take your word, but let it go.
It's of no significance and this post is running off rails.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 10/23/19 at 09:33:25

Hey - looky here:

Support for Trump impeachment rises as 59% say he pursued personal interests in Ukraine, poll finds

WASHINGTON – Support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump's dealings in Ukraine continue to grow, as does support for his removal from office, a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found.

A 55% majority of registered voters said they approved of the inquiry, while 43% said they disapproved. A week ago, 51% of voters said they approved and 45% disapproved. Quinnipiac has found support for the inquiry to be in the low-50% range since it was announced at the end of September

The poll found that slightly less than half of Americans support impeaching Trump and removing him from office, though support for such a move has been rising since the inquiry began.

Currently, 48% support Trump's removal. That is two percentage points higher than last week and 11 points higher than on Sept. 25.

But opinions on impeachment continue to divide sharply along party lines. Only 10% of Republican voters approve of the inquiry, and 88% disapprove, and just 6% think Trump should be removed. By contrast, 93% of Democrats approve of the inquiry while 7% disapprove, and 86% think Trump should be removed.

Among independents polled, 58% support the inquiry and 37% oppose it. And 49% of independents favor removing Trump from office, while 41% oppose it.

A CNN poll released Tuesday found 50% of Americans think Trump should be removed from office, up from September, when support for his removal was at 47%.

Trump is accused of withholding military aid to Ukraine to pressure the country into investigating allegations related to former Vice President Joe Biden, a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, and a theory that Ukraine was involved in 2016 election meddling.

The president has denied there was any "quid pro quo" with Ukraine and said his focus was on combating corruption in that country before handing over aid. But only 33% of voters said they believe Trump was acting in the national interest, compared with 59% who believe he was pursuing his personal interests there.

"Republicans remain rock solid in opposing both the impeachment of President Trump and the House impeachment inquiry. But when it comes to the president's motives in Ukraine, Republicans aren't all on the same page. Roughly 7 in 10 Republicans say the president was pursuing the national interest in his dealings with Ukraine. The rest say he was pursuing his own personal interest or they don't know," said Quinnipiac University polling analyst Mary Snow.

Thirty-eight percent of respondents said they approved of the job Trump is doing as president, his lowest mark with Quinnipiac since August. Fifty-eight percent said they disapproved, his highest mark since July 2018.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., had a higher job approval rating than the president at 45%, while 47% expressed disapproval. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's job approval was at 24% and his disapproval was at 57%,

"President Trump's overall job approval rating inches lower against a backdrop of intensifying scrutiny, the House impeachment inquiry and criticism over his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria," Snow said. "A majority of Americans disapprove of his decision to remove U.S. military support from the Kurds, which includes about 3 in 10 Republicans."

Fifty-seven percent of voters said Trump is making the world a less safe place, while 36% said he was making it safer. Fifty-two percent said Trump had weakened the U.S. standing as leader of the free world, while a third said he had strengthened it and 11% said he had not affected it.

The poll was conducted from Oct. 17-21 with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1%.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:21:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 36 percent.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.