Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
36 percent.......
09/25/19 at 08:35:34

WHOA........WHOA!

That's the percentage of folk, wanting to impeach Trumper  Shocked

Ya gotta understand, in liberal math, that number is greater than Tweeters, approval numbers  Grin

Sorta like spotting Hillary 3 million more votes, and she still can't win  Embarrassed

Maybe, just maybe, its time to GET A MESSAGE OUT....... what you would do, how, and why, that would work better than what Trump is doing. I for one would love to hear it....

Presently all we can assume is with more power, you'd find more folk to investigate, for whatever you all scheme up.....

Ain't gonna work, that kid was eaten by the wolf, and has long left the village  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

POLITICO/MORNING CONSULT POLL

Poll: No increased voter appetite for impeachment

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/25/impeachment-poll-pelosi-trump-1510382

PS Nancy:  Why are you going out a loser, like a quarterback who stayed too long?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 36 percent.......
Reply #1 - 09/25/19 at 08:51:53

raydawg wrote on 09/25/19 at 08:35:34:
WHOA........WHOA!

That's the percentage of folk, wanting to impeach Trumper  Shocked

Ya gotta understand, in liberal math, that number is greater than Tweeters, approval numbers  Grin

Um, that's actually right ray.  Trying to be funny, and you're just pointing out facts.  Sad facts about trump.

Sorta like spotting Hillary 3 million more votes, and she still can't win  EmbarrassedAgain, correct.  Thanks to the electoral college.

Maybe, just maybe, its time to GET A MESSAGE OUT....... what you would do, how, and why, that would work better than what Trump is doing. I for one would love to hear it....

What is trump doing is the real question ray.  Pretty much nothing, except signing EOs...

At least the dems have plans to help with health care.  trump?  Not so much.

Presently all we can assume is with more power, you'd find more folk to investigate, for whatever you all scheme up.....

Ain't gonna work, that kid was eaten by the wolf, and has long left the village  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

POLITICO/MORNING CONSULT POLL

Poll: No increased voter appetite for impeachment

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/25/impeachment-poll-pelosi-trump-1510382

PS Nancy:  Why are you going out a loser, like a quarterback who stayed too long?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/27/19 at 10:09:20

Um, not so fast.....

Public opinion on Trump impeachment may be shifting as more Ukraine details emerge

The first round of polling data after the start of House Democrats' impeachment inquiry and details emerged of Donald Trump's phone call with Ukraine's president shows Americans are split on impeachment, but opinions may be shifting.

This week, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., announced a formal impeachment probe, the Trump administration released a summary of the controversial phone call; and the whistleblower's complaint was declassified.

An NPR/PBS/Marist poll this week showed that 49% of respondents approve of the impeachment inquiry, while 46% do not approve.

That survey was conducted on Wednesday, the day the White House released the call summary and the day after the impeachment inquiry was announced, but before the whistleblower complaint was released.

Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, noted that the next several days would be crucial as both Democrats and Republicans try to convince the American people of their respective beliefs around impeachment, according to NPR.

A second survey, conducted by Politico in partnership with Morning Consult, was done between Tuesday night and early Thursday — after the impeachment announcement but mostly before the whistleblower complaint was available to the public.

Of its respondents, an equal number (43%) said an impeachment inquiry should be launched as said it shouldn't.

Previous polling data showed most Americans didn't think impeachment was the right call. A Quinnipiac survey released this week and conducted Sept. 19-23 showed 37% of respondents thought the president should be impeached and removed from office.

That poll was conducted after news broke that a whistleblower complaint had been filed, but before the impeachment inquiry had begun.

Variances in data may be due, at least in part, to the way questions are phrased in these surveys. Quinnipiac asked respondents whether they thought Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

NPR/PBS/Marist asked whether respondents support the start of the official impeachment inquiry.

Politico/Morning Consult asked if Congress should begin impeachment proceedings and noting that as the first step in removal from office.

As more people see the truth, the more they see what kind of idiot we have in the white house.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/27/19 at 11:12:13

It's climbing...

An NPR/PBS/Marist poll this week showed that 49% of respondents approve of the impeachment inquiry, while 46% do not approve.
https://news.yahoo.com/public-opinion-trump-impeachment-may-163906635.html

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/27/19 at 11:55:05

We will see....

I say it changes nothing, and 2020 will be the deciding factor...yet, the losers will not accept the results, and the insanity continues.....until, we become so fragmented, we regress back to tribalism, for good.

I so hope I am wrong, but I just see the chasm widening, not shrinking. Further decay, not repair, take no survivors....

Only so many obstacles stand in front of a one world leader, and American is...was, one of them.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/27/19 at 12:22:16

And then there's this.....

Jeff Flake says 'at least 35' Republican senators would privately vote to impeach Trump

Former Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake made a bold claim on Thursday when he said "at least 35" GOP senators would privately vote for President Trump's impeachment.

Appearing at the 2019 Texas Tribune Festival, Flake, a frequent critic of the president, offered his own reaction and predicted that close to three dozen Republican senators would back impeachment.

"I heard someone say if there were a private vote there would be 30 Republican votes. That's not true," Flake said during a Q&A. "There would be at least 35."

Flake appeared to be reacting to longtime GOP political consultant Mike Murphy, who appeared on MSNBC Wednesday and suggested many Republican lawmakers in the Senate would support impeachment with a "secret ballot."

"I can tell you this ... one Republican senator told me if it was a secret vote, 30 Republican senators would vote to impeach Trump," Murphy said.

Flake retired from the Senate in 2019. He has frequently criticized Trump, as well as the Republican Party, since 2016. Earlier this year, he called on others in his party to condemn the president’s recent controversial comments about several Democratic congresswomen.

He has also previously backed the idea of a Republican challenging Trump in 2020.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 09/27/19 at 13:22:59

I see my girl Tulsi has changed her mind too....

Tulsi Gabbard reverses position, supports Trump impeachment inquiry after whistleblower complaint

I think we should just forgo any inquiry, and go for the whole impeachment.
Lets stop wasting time on suppositions, accusations, rumors and innuendo, we need to poop or get off the pot

A real put up or shut up....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/27/19 at 13:30:21

raydawg wrote on 09/27/19 at 13:22:59:
I see my girl Tulsi has changed her mind too....

Tulsi Gabbard reverses position, supports Trump impeachment inquiry after whistleblower complaint

I think we should just forgo any inquiry, and go for the whole impeachment.
Lets stop wasting time on suppositions, accusations, rumors and innuendo, we need to poop or get off the pot

A real put up or shut up....

That's not how it works.

But we're getting there.

Just a matter of time before the RNC tells trumpy to resign... a-la nixon Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/01/19 at 12:06:45

UPDATE:

New polls show impeachment support approaching the danger zone for Trump

President Trump reportedly told his advisers last week that he would start worrying if national polls showed more than 50 percent of Americans supporting his impeachment. Five surveys released in the past two days show that public support for Trump’s impeachment is approaching a majority — and rising.

The polls were taken after the release of a memo summarizing a phone call in which Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, the basis for the impeachment inquiry launched last week by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, but before a flurry of developments late Monday afternoon gave added impetus to the investigation. Those included a report that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was among those who listened in on Trump’s July 25 call and the news that Trump also pressured Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for information that could help discredit former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The surveys were framed slightly differently — some asking about support for the inquiry, others about impeachment outright — and the results varied, but in all cases the trends were unfavorable to the president.

• A CBS News poll found that 55 percent of Americans support the impeachment inquiry, while 45 percent disapprove. Among Democrats, 87 percent support the inquiry versus 13 percent who do not. Among Republicans, 23 percent support the impeachment inquiry, while 77 percent do not. In terms of Trump’s impeachment, 42 percent of those polled believe he deserves to be impeached, while 36 percent believe he does not. About a quarter (22 percent) feel it’s too soon to say.

• A Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 45 percent of American adults believe Trump should be impeached, up from 37 percent who did a week ago. The survey found that 41 percent believe he should not be impeached; 15 percent said they “don’t know.” Among Democrats, 74 percent said Trump should be impeached — up 8 points over the past week — while 13 percent of Republicans said they supported impeachment, up 3 points.

• A CNN poll found that 47 percent believe Trump “should be impeached and removed from office,” up from 41 percent in May. The survey found that 45 percent disagree, down from 54 percent in the May poll. Part of the shift can be attributed to younger Republicans. Among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents under age 50, support for impeaching Trump and removing him from office has risen from 9 percent in May to 22 percent now, CNN’s poll found, while views among older Republicans and Republican leaners have held about even.

• A Quinnipiac poll showed a split (47 percent to 47 percent) among voters who support impeaching and removing President Trump from office and those who do not. But it represented a 10-point jump in support for his impeachment and removal compared with last week, when the same survey found just 37 percent supported it, compared with 57 percent who did not. The poll also asked respondents whether they thought Trump believes he is above the law. A majority (56 percent) said yes; 42 percent said no.

• A Monmouth University poll found support for Trump’s impeachment (44 percent) up 9 points since August, when just 35 percent supported it. Monmouth’s survey was the only one that found a majority (52 percent) not supporting the president’s impeachment.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/01/19 at 12:36:14

Just a matter of time before the RNC tells trumpy to resign... a-la nixon

Weren’t you just asking me for examples of how out of touch with reality you are?!!!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 10/01/19 at 12:47:19

WebsterMark wrote on 10/01/19 at 12:36:14:

Weren’t you just asking me for examples of how out of touch with reality you are?!!!

1,000 %

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/01/19 at 13:03:28

Yeah... and how is "just a matter of time", wrong?

What if it happens tomorrow mark?

Like I said, come back to this in November of 2020... m'kay?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/01/19 at 13:07:29

Face it mark, things for your boy aren't getting better, in fact, they're getting far worse.

Once the balance tips on impeachment - he's pretty much done in terms of electability.

Further, if that does happen, he's going to damage the GOP.  Just like nixon would have, had ne not resigned.

Oh, and this isn't just me saying it - it's pretty much everyone with any shred of political ideals.

But you keep your defense going.  It'll serve you well....lol

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 10/01/19 at 13:47:19

T And T Garage wrote on 10/01/19 at 12:06:45:
UPDATE:

New polls show impeachment support approaching the danger zone for Trump

Wasn't it you that said several days ago that the majority favored impeachment?

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/01/19 at 13:59:08

T And T Garage wrote on 10/01/19 at 13:03:28:

Yeah... and how is "just a matter of time", wrong?

What if it happens tomorrow mark?

Like I said, come back to this in November of 2020... m'kay?

Okay..... the sun's gonna burn out in just a matter of time....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:30:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 36 percent.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.