Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No sane person honestly believes this: (Read 81 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

No sane person honestly believes this:
09/21/19 at 16:56:34

Joe Biden - Male convicts that identify as female will be housed with women.
"In prison the determination should be that your sexual identity is defined by what you say it is not what in fact the prison says it is."

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: No sane person honestly believes this:
Reply #1 - 09/21/19 at 18:05:59

When the kooks in charge, in Calf, do this.
Just about anything is possible !

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/9/california-pay-full-health-be...

Then this:
"...a little-known part of the state-federal health insurance program for the poor has long paid about $2 billion a year for emergency treatment for a group of patients who, according to hospitals, mostly comprise illegal immigrants..."
https://khn.org/news/medicaid-illegal-immigrant-emergency-care/

Eh, only 2 BILLION a year !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/22/19 at 05:12:13

If I'm Trump, I get the rest of the Democratic candidates to say the same thing. Then i make a commercial with whomever wins. I show a suburban soccer mom at a jail trying to pick up her teenage daughter for doing something stupid like weed or DUI. For whatever reason, she's gotta spend the night in jail.

Then i show some fat slob, sicko pervert looking dude in cuffs being led pass the mother as he's claiming he's a girl and he's got to be put in with the other women prisoners. Then you show the terrified girls face as her cell mate flashes a creepy smile. Cut to the candidate saying what Biden said. "In prison the determination should be that your sexual identity is defined by what you say it is not what in fact the prison says it is."

No woman worth a darn is gonna vote for that. No father with any balls left is going along with that either. When you call them in a poll, they might say the popular line about hating Trump etc... but when it comes time to vote; who would vote for anyone who thinks that?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/22/19 at 10:03:54

There is a custody difference between "Jail" and "Prison".

My understanding is prison inmates who are in prison would be able to "identify" as opposite gender.  It would still be a disaster, but prison convicts aren't typically in local jails with general population by law.

Jail would be different, so DUI overnight stays could be housed by gender assignment.  Any question of gender assignment should be isolated, but who knows, very precinct will have its own policy I imagine.

Either way there will be plenty of guys trying to "identify" as women now.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 09/22/19 at 13:27:15

WebsterMark wrote on 09/22/19 at 05:12:13:
"...suburban soccer mom at a jail trying to pick up her teenage daughter...
... sicko pervert looking dude in cuffs being led pass the mother as he's claiming he's a girl and he's got to be put in with the other women"

Come ON Joe Baby !!!
WIN that Nomination !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/23/19 at 04:18:39

Eegore wrote on 09/22/19 at 10:03:54:
 There is a custody difference between "Jail" and "Prison".

My understanding is prison inmates who are in prison would be able to "identify" as opposite gender.  It would still be a disaster, but prison convicts aren't typically in local jails with general population by law.

Jail would be different, so DUI overnight stays could be housed by gender assignment.  Any question of gender assignment should be isolated, but who knows, very precinct will have its own policy I imagine.

Either way there will be plenty of guys trying to "identify" as women now.

In 1973, you probably would have said to people concerned with Roe V. Wade not to worry; that this will be rare and never in 3rd trimesters. Now, a paper said we're on the verge of  eradicating Down's syndrome but didn't bother to mention that's because we're killing them before they're born.

Yes you're 100% correct, there will be plenty of sickos claiming to be girls but the media will censor any unpleasant incidents that come out of that leftist policy like they do with boys pretending to be girls and playing high and college sports.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/23/19 at 05:38:14

That's why I don't use "The Media" to get accurate information that influences my decisions.

I'm not saying "don't worry".  I agree with you, however I do not agree that jail and prison are the same thing.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 09/23/19 at 07:41:06

Eegore wrote on 09/23/19 at 05:38:14:
" That's why I don't use "The Media" to get accurate information that influences my decisions.  ...".

What WM said: "...we're on the verge of  eradicating Down's syndrome
but didn't bother to mention that's because we're killing them before they're born...."

Is not a  Media influence, it is a absolute Fact !

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 09/23/19 at 08:09:04

I don't know how it would work legally,.. but maybe it should be decided on a case by case basis...
If it's some 220lb bubba in a dress, I'd put him in the men's ward.  (but that would be technically a crossdresser, not a Transexual)
If it's a very effeminate 100lb person, I'd put him/her in the women's ward.

The real issue here,... isn't who's right or wrong, but acknowledging that this is a real issue.  These people do exist, and their assignment to male or female prison is a matter of safety for them and for other inmates.
The preponderance of Trans people are more likely to be assaulted than to commit an assault, and would be safer in a women's prison.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 09/23/19 at 08:43:13

Come ON Joe Baby !!!

"you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 09/23/19 at 08:54:22

MnSpring wrote on 09/23/19 at 08:43:13:
Come ON Joe Baby !!!

"you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

I don't know what this has to do with the topic, but... you left out the context...

"Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 09/23/19 at 09:19:10

Serowbot wrote on 09/23/19 at 08:54:22:
,  you left out the context...
"Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

Of Course,
"just fire the shotgun through the door"
(At something one does NOT know, what is behind)
Is SO much better than;
Someone firing a AR-15, at a known threat !!!!
"my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15"

I don't know what this has to do with the topic

Isn't the topic:
'No SANE person honestly believes this" ?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #12 - 09/23/19 at 09:28:03

Quote:
According to Delaware attorneys contacted by U.S. News, in Biden's home state it is only legal to use deadly force if there is reason to fear imminent loss of life. Shooting a gun in the air could result in felony reckless endangering and aggravated menacing charges, in addition to misdemeanor charges, the lawyers said.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 09/23/19 at 14:20:29

When I go to prison because I broke a law........
The judge asking me why I broke the law, I told him, laws are NOT made to stop me from breaking the law.....silly rabbit.

He didn't agree.

So, I will inform them I am a "Albino Minority Lesbian" and wish to be incarcerated with like, as it is MY RIGHT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 09/23/19 at 14:39:57

raydawg wrote on 09/23/19 at 14:20:29:
So, I will inform them I am a "Albino Minority Lesbian" and wish to be incarcerated with like, as it is MY RIGHT  Grin Grin Grin Grin  

The "Albino Minority Lesbians" will rip you to shreds... Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 15:55:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No sane person honestly believes this:

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.