raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
LMAO.......
09/17/19 at 21:06:59

Honestly.....you guys must feel like dupes  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

When THEY GET IT, but some here.....DON'T?????

CNN commentator Amanda Carpenter:

"We're all thinking what was the point of this hearing today," Carpenter said. "Republicans, Trump people keep talking about 'owning the libs.' Corey Lewandowski owned the Judiciary Committee today. Jerry Nadler played a stupid game and they won a stupid prize because Corey Lewandowski just made a sham of that."

She added: "If the Democrats wanted to go impeach the president, they should've started that process a long time ago. I don't know what they were looking to get from Corey Lewandowski that they couldn't already get from the Mueller report. They need to drop this. You can't do an impeachment in an election year. It's going to look terrible... they need to figure out a game plan because it's clear, they have no idea how to handle this administration."

OR......

NBC News correspondent Ken Dilanian suggested to MSNBC's Ali Velshi that Democratic lawmakers were primarily focused on "getting their moment on television" than getting the facts from their witness.

“I think it has largely been a failure in part because Democrats have been more interested in getting their moment on television of yelling at Corey Lewandowski and making the point and winning the argument rather than patiently questioning him," Dilanian said.

Politico reporter and MSNBC analyst Jake Sherman questioned why Lewandowski's involvement in the Mueller report "wasn't the focus" of the hearing.

"At the end of the day, Democrats are going to have to leave this hearing and say, 'What did we accomplish today and did it bring us closer to X?' They don't know what 'X' is," Sherman told the panel.

"They don't know what they're doing and at the end of this hearing, I suspect... that they feel like Trump has changed the rules so much that he's impervious to all of this. He's not afraid of impeachment... so they're just kind of coasting along and doing their thing."

Yeah wizards....do yotang...... its working GREAT on dodo-heads!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The really odd thing that libbies here, seem to FORGET, is that they have been SCREAMING about Trumps impeachable offenses, from almost DAY ONE, yet they are having to hold investigative hearings.....WITF is wrong with you guys.....????

STUPIDS.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

C'mon web, springman, JOG.....give me some more  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 05:27:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › LMAO.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.