Send Topic Print
Brett part deux (Read 96 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Brett part deux
09/16/19 at 10:18:58

“Last year the Kavanaugh nomination was rammed through the Senate without a thorough examination of the allegations against him,” Warren wrote in a statement. “Confirmation is not exoneration, and these newest revelations are disturbing. Like the man who appointed him, Kavanaugh should be impeached.”

That's a statement from the one who seems to be the likely Democrat who will lose to Trump in 2020. The "newest revelations" were fabricated like the originals. Apparently Jesse Smollett now works at the NY Times.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Brett part deux
Reply #1 - 09/16/19 at 10:26:23

I hope they impeach him.

He's a liar and deserves his fate.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/16/19 at 10:36:52

about what?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/16/19 at 10:44:32

...the New York Times published an essay adapted from a book excerpt that claimed one of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates allegedly saw him with his pants down at a drunken dorm party, with friends pushing his thingy into a female student's hands, when Kavanaugh was a freshman. According to the essay, the classmate told this story to senators and the FBI, but the FBI did not investigate it.

During Kavanaugh's confirmation process, another Yale classmate, Deborah Ramirez, said Kavanaugh pulled down his pants at another drunken dorm party and thrust his thingy at her. She said she swatted it away. The Times essay said it had found additional corroboration for Ramirez's story, with seven people saying they heard about the incident long before Kavanaugh became a federal judge.

On Sunday, the New York Times issued an editors' note that stated an earlier version of the essay "did not include one element" of the book's account of the incident. "The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident," the editors' note states. "That information has been added to the article."

The New York Times also deleted a previous tweet that promoted the essay, calling it "offensive."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-misconduct-accusation-sets...

From day one I thought he was a liar.  I still think he is.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 09/16/19 at 10:51:11

T And T Garage wrote on 09/16/19 at 10:44:32:
...the New York Times published an essay

What was that,
YOU, Said,
about a member here, Spewing Crap he was Fed ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/16/19 at 11:05:38

MnSpring wrote on 09/16/19 at 10:51:11:
...the New York Times published an essay

What was that,
YOU, Said,
about a member here, Spewing Crap he was Fed ?

It's not an op-ed, it's a recounting  of testimony....

Read -

adapted from a book excerpt that claimed one of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates allegedly saw him with his pants down at a drunken dorm party, with friends pushing his thingy into a female student's hands, when Kavanaugh was a freshman. According to the essay, the classmate told this story to senators and the FBI, but the FBI did not investigate it.

Once again, you failed the context test mn.  But that's not surprising....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/16/19 at 11:18:00

...the New York Times published an essay adapted from a book excerpt that claimed one of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates allegedly saw him with his pants down at a drunken dorm party, with friends pushing his thingy into a female student's hands, when Kavanaugh was a freshman. According to the essay, the classmate told this story to senators and the FBI, but the FBI did not investigate it.

During Kavanaugh's confirmation process, another Yale classmate, Deborah Ramirez, said Kavanaugh pulled down his pants at another drunken dorm party and thrust his thingy at her. She said she swatted it away. The Times essay said it had found additional corroboration for Ramirez's story, with seven people saying they heard about the incident long before Kavanaugh became a federal judge.

On Sunday, the New York Times issued an editors' note that stated an earlier version of the essay "did not include one element" of the book's account of the incident. "The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident," the editors' note states. "That information has been added to the article."

The New York Times also deleted a previous tweet that promoted the essay, calling it "offensive."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-misconduct-accusation-sets...

From day one I thought he was a liar.  I still think he is.

I'm confused. What did he lie about? The woman in question does not recall any such incident.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 09/16/19 at 11:29:49

It can't be just me... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 09/16/19 at 11:31:46

T And T Garage wrote on 09/16/19 at 11:05:38:
It's not an op-ed,

So perfectly OK for you to completely ignore the words:
claimed  
allegedly

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/16/19 at 11:33:34

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/16/19 at 11:35:52

MnSpring wrote on 09/16/19 at 11:31:46:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/16/19 at 11:05:38:
It's not an op-ed,

So perfectly OK for you to completely ignore the words:
claimed  
allegedly

Well, mn, they haven't prosecuted him yet.

You know, just like anyone, you start with allegations and move on to conviction.

Even a guy caught in the act can only be called - "Alleged" until he's convicted.

How do you know know that?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 09/16/19 at 11:36:10

WebsterMark wrote on 09/16/19 at 11:33:34:
Give me your actual photo and a few minutes on Photoshop....  

Don't tell me you can't see the resemblance... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/16/19 at 11:37:52

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 09/16/19 at 20:27:07

Just when you thought it couldn't get any lamer.......

I can only guess the liberals at this point are really afraid of folks just not showing up to vote, if their candidate of choice, is not in the running, gotta try and keep the hate Trump energized....sad.

It makes no sense at all, to me, why they keep beating dead horses to the swing voters, with such idiotic nonsense, this stuff is what got him elected in the first place!

This stuff is way more lame than all the tweets Trump has ever tweeted, which to me is pretty stupid, but by far, this to me, reveals that the liberals are afraid that Trump is going to win, as this maneuver has as much as a chance to deliver positive results as a snowball chances in hell......

SMH....... that's all they got, mercy.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/17/19 at 04:47:31

The NY Times editors removed the information from the writer's original opinion piece that basically said everything you just read is the ultimate example of hearsay and likely fabricated memories because the main parties involved said upfront they had no memory of the incident whatsoever.

There's a great saying and it's very appropriate here: "You never want the truth to get in the way of a good story."

This NY Times action is a clever plan to begin laying the groundwork for a new Trump attack. If Ruth Ginsburg dies before the election, which seems very possible (and libs are secretly praying for it) they've already succeeded in putting her on some kind of liberal pedestal. (for what, I don't know)  They'll turn her funeral into a bizarre national event. Then whomever Trump nominates will get the full on Kavanaugh treatment x 2 cause all these lies will be fresh in the child-like head of leftist.

You're right Ray, its a terrible idea. The Kavanaugh lies and attack backfired. The regular left and right voters did not change their minds about anything during the Kavanaugh lynching. And most people in the middle didn't pay attention. However, the ones in the middle who did were turned off by the Democrats actions. Women know s!uts when they see them and they figured out pretty quick who Ford really was.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 02:29:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Brett part deux

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.