Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Turns Out, He's Not "Ay Monica"... (Read 22 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Turns Out, He's Not "Ay Monica"...
09/13/19 at 13:05:12

Not ay monica (no, this isn't a reference to Lewinsky - look it up on urban dictionary) .... ol' trump can't catch a break....lol

Black man Trump called 'my African American' quits Republicans and says president believes white people are superior

The black man Donald Trump called “my African American” has quit the Republican Party and accused the president of having a “white superiority complex”.

Gregory Cheadle said he made the decision following Mr Trump’s attacks on four Democrat congresswomen and Baltimore representative Elijah Cummings.

“I’m just sick and tired of the way blacks and other people of colour have been treated by this administration and by the GOP,” Cheadle told CNN.

He said he would not use the term “racist” to describe the president but said Mr Trump had a “white superiority complex” and claimed the Republican party was pursing a “pro-white” agenda.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” he added. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

Mr Cheadle, who is now running for Congress as an anti-abortion, pro-gun rights independent, continued: “When you look at his appointments for the bench: White, white, white, white white, white, white.

“That to me is really darning to everybody else because no one else gets a chance because he’s thinking that the whites are superior, period.”

He was first noticed by the president in June 2016 when Mr Trump pointed to him at a rally in Redding, California, and said: “Look at my African American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest?”

Mr Cheadle said he was not offended at the time and laughed along, but added: “I’m more critical of it today than I was back then because today I wonder to what extent he said that for political gain or for attention.”

When Mr Trump was asked about the description of him as “pro-white”, the president initially said he did not know who Mr Cheadle was.

After being reminded about the 2016 incident, the president deflected the question by boasting about his popularity with African American voters.

“We have tremendous African American support,” Mr Trump told PBS NewsHour. “I would say I’m at my all-time high. I don’t think I’ve ever had the support that I’ve had now. I think I’m going to do very well with African Americans.

“African American support has been the best we’ve had.”

Poor orange guy... he's got no cred.    Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Turns Out, He's Not "Ay Monica"...
Reply #1 - 09/13/19 at 13:27:07

T And T Garage wrote on 09/13/19 at 13:05:12:
He said he would not use the term “racist” to describe the president but said Mr Trump had a “white superiority complex” and claimed the Republican party was pursing a “pro-white” agenda.[/i]

Not calling a spade, a spade?... oh the irony...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/13/19 at 13:46:51

Serowbot wrote on 09/13/19 at 13:27:07:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/13/19 at 13:05:12:
He said he would not use the term “racist” to describe the president but said Mr Trump had a “white superiority complex” and claimed the Republican party was pursing a “pro-white” agenda.[/i]

Not calling a spade, a spade?... oh the irony...

LOL - nicely put!

Grin

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 09/13/19 at 15:27:33

he's orange cause the light bulbs are no good... Roll Eyes

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 13:28:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Turns Out, He's Not "Ay Monica"...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.