Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Swamp water
09/12/19 at 11:39:13

Because 40% of America thinks drinking dirty water is a good idea.  
Draining the swamp into our taps?... Huh

Trump administration to drop Obama-era water protection rule
https://apnews.com/c88a5292f9ac4eaba8e614801a3f7aea

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Swamp water
Reply #1 - 09/12/19 at 13:21:09

Serowbot wrote on 09/12/19 at 11:39:13:
Because 40% of America thinks drinking dirty water is a good idea.    Draining the swamp into our taps?... Huh

As was said:
"At a minimum its a  ...  scare tactic"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/13/19 at 04:41:28

Is this another of your "7000 dairy farms went out of business in Wisconsin this yesr because of Trump's tariffs"....  

So in a month, some moron will write an article that "10,000,000 Americans have died drinking Trump's polluted water..." and you'll believe it. Your buddy TT will jump on that bandwagon and you two will grab your metaphorical (for now anyway) pitchforks, stand in a line with all the other women and call for impeachment while screaming at the top of your lungs standing in a safe zone.

You do know there's always two sides to one story like this don't you? How many scare tactic stories have you read like this the past couple of years that came and went?

Seriously, I know this is an old and overused phrase, but what color is the sky in your world? What bubble do you two live in. You guys fall for anything.....

I need a break from you clowns for a while.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/13/19 at 05:35:51

Part of the issue is the concept of "Government Overreach".

The Obama era modifications sought to include almost all forms of water containment in natural structure.  This includes small irrigation ponds on private land used in agriculture.  For many the cost of testing alone exceeded the annual income of the farmer, and many of the ponds are for irrigation drainage not irrigation itself.

By repealing the modification it returns the regulations to being applied to "Navigable Waterways" thus leaving smaller tributaries and ponds alone.  The Supreme Court had left the door open for tighter restrictions and I imagine the best solution is somewhere between Obama and Trump.

Imagine that, a compromise between Obama and Trump policy, if only something like that was possible.

Water maintenance and safety is a good thing, but it has to be sustainable.  Right now we have a battle between too much cost, and not enough safety.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/13/19 at 06:26:13

WebsterMark wrote on 09/13/19 at 04:41:28:
Is this another of your "7000 dairy farms went out of business in Wisconsin this yesr because of Trump's tariffs"....  

So in a month, some moron will write an article that "10,000,000 Americans have died drinking Trump's polluted water..." and you'll believe it. Your buddy TT will jump on that bandwagon and you two will grab your metaphorical (for now anyway) pitchforks, stand in a line with all the other women and call for impeachment while screaming at the top of your lungs standing in a safe zone.

You do know there's always two sides to one story like this don't you? How many scare tactic stories have you read like this the past couple of years that came and went?

Seriously, I know this is an old and overused phrase, but what color is the sky in your world? What bubble do you two live in. You guys fall for anything.....

I need a break from you clowns for a while.

Bye.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 20:20:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Swamp water

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.