It works..... (Read 160 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It works.....
Reply #30 - 09/06/19 at 09:40:27

"Were you forced to go in the store?
No,.. you voluntarily agreed to terms and entered of your own volition.
No one forced you, no one refused you
."

We are ignoring those parts.  The legal parts, we are ignoring that and coming up with semantic nonsense that doesn't exist in law and nobody that does real things about real policy in the real world will ever pay attention to.

My point is when people stop with this "The sign takes away my ability to defend myself" nonsense and instead tackle the actual laws that really exist then there could be progress.

For instance lobby for laws that do not allow public serving establishments to restrict firearm carry.  It's not likely to work but at least its a tangible tactic and not this nonsense of "You can't be shot here" which everyone knows is just a verbal game with zero applicable substance in the real world.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 09/06/19 at 10:24:52

You guys whataboutlism......, much?

What a pizzing match, to what, stroke your own self importance?

How great is your need for affirmation?  Huh

Is it the booze that killed a innocent driver, hit by a drunk driver?

Is it the candy, cigarettes, fast food..... that kills a person with heart disease, diabetes, lung cancer?

Should we put more GD warning labels on those products...will that solve it?

All I see here anymore is a rampant illness and affliction caused by media/news addictions.....  

Do you understand this:  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)

DO YOU?

Remember when car chases were so newsworthy......????

They would interrupt programming to cut to the chase.
Often forfeiting advertising, to keep it live just in case something awesome happened....

Some lasting over 30 minutes, of watching with titillation, FOR WHAT?

A WRECK......AWESOME!

They stopped it.

No more did they show these pursuits in such a manner.
These idiots stopped doing it because no fame, recognition, or whatever, was no longer part of their sick mind reasoning.....

All of this energy directed toward death by a shooter, is the same crap....
None of this posturing and blaming, and bullshit will stop one sick mind from doing what they want to do in a free society.....PERIOD.

You wanna police state, or do we want to really help those who NEED help......???

Why is the human spirit seemly so broken, in a open and free country, like no other on earth....why?

Healthy minds do not need to act out to adversity, they overcome it, internally.....
Nor do healthy societies need to embrace such addictions ( food, drugs, booze, sex, money, etc ) as diversity, and frown upon those who challenge its acceptance in OUR society......  

I think we have had it too good in this country, and guilt is playing a big factor in lots of our emotions.....
Instead of turning inward, and solving that riddle, by changing ourselves and becoming part of the solutions.....
We blame others and circumstances....and, you fill in the blank _____.

Question to all....."Why do you spend so much time on this site?"

And YES that challenge is too me, as well....WHY?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 09/06/19 at 10:37:24

What's a "GD warning label"?

"Question to all....."Why do you spend so much time on this site?"

I have 4 primary reasons:

1: It is easily accessed through voice directive, I can just tell any of my programs to access and start reading the material with high accuracy.  The programs can cycle through topics with little physical intervention.

2: It contains information about the bikes I have.

3: The Tall Table section does not offer a grading algorithm or "liking" system that prioritizes information I want to see like Google, or pretty much all social media.  This allows for contradicting viewpoints to communicate as well as similar ones.

4: Both of the above resources are good for the kids using my facilities.  Motorcycle information on the bikes they can work on, and social information they can discuss.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 18:19:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It works.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.