Send Topic Print
Losing Friends (Read 202 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Losing Friends
Reply #15 - 08/30/19 at 07:20:32

To be fair there are a lot of people that still say Trump gave the US military the highest raise ever, and the only one in the past decade only because Trump declared it.

Also all those surgeons that left operating rooms to see him... where are they?  Oh that's right, they don't exist.

China "pays" the US imposed tariffs.  Unless you are a US business owner of course.

"You get to keep your doctor" - Lies!  Obama lied!

"Pre-existing conditions will be covered" - Truth!  Trump is honest, except with the IM removed pre-existing coverage can now be denied.  

People who like Trump will not bring this up 10 years later, but people who don't will.

TDS goes both ways.  It was the same with Obama and it will be the same with the next President.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/30/19 at 07:30:06

"There's probably only a handfull of cites in Wisconsin with more than 70,000 people."

In theory the population of WI doesn't need to correlate with the number of Dairy Farms unless the ratio of required employees exceeds state population or the Dairy Farm landmasses exceeds State availability.  Technically there could be 7000 Dairy Farms in WI, but that would most likely be a disaster.

Milwaukee city: 594,833
Madison city: 233,209
Green Bay city: 104,057
Kenosha city: 99,218
Racine city: 78,860
Appleton city: 72,623
Waukesha city: 70,718

https://www.wisconsin-demographics.com/cities_by_population

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/30/19 at 07:57:21

Eegore wrote on 08/30/19 at 07:20:32:
 To be fair there are a lot of people that still say Trump gave the US military the highest raise ever, and the only one in the past decade only because Trump declared it.

Also all those surgeons that left operating rooms to see him... where are they?  Oh that's right, they don't exist.

China "pays" the US imposed tariffs.  Unless you are a US business owner of course.

"You get to keep your doctor" - Lies!  Obama lied!

"Pre-existing conditions will be covered" - Truth!  Trump is honest, except with the IM removed pre-existing coverage can now be denied.  

People who like Trump will not bring this up 10 years later, but people who don't will.

TDS goes both ways.  It was the same with Obama and it will be the same with the next President.

You act as if there's an equal misinformation campaign going on. There's not. One side has the majority of the main stream media and the popular entertainment culture spreading hal-truths and flat out lies. Stop trying to protect your side with false equivalency.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/30/19 at 07:59:12

In theory the population of WI doesn't need to correlate with the number of Dairy Farms unless the ratio of required employees exceeds state population or the Dairy Farm landmasses exceeds State availability.  
Thanks Captain Obvious.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/30/19 at 09:36:16

"Stop trying to protect your side with false equivalency."

I don't have a side.  

I am saying that no matter who the President is, some people will ignore some of the incorrect information if they like that President.

If they do not like that President they are less likely to ignore incorrect information.

I very specifically quoted POTUS for that reason.  I have attempted multiple times here to indicate I do not use mainstream media at all for any accurate information.  I do not use it, I do not recommend it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 08/30/19 at 10:05:54

WebsterMark wrote on 08/30/19 at 07:57:21:
You act as if there's an equal misinformation campaign going on. There's not. One side has the majority of the main stream media and the popular entertainment culture spreading hal-truths and flat out lies. Stop trying to protect your side with false equivalency.

The other side has Trump... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 08/30/19 at 10:40:01

Fair coverage when you are lying should not be "balanced"...
It should be 100% one sided.

Fox News ...
Quote:
Cavuto explained, "You are the president; It comes with the job. Just like checking what you say, and do, comes with my job,"

Cavuto checked Trump by pointing out multiple examples of the president's own misinformation and false claims. "I'm not the one who said tariffs are a wonderful thing; you are. I'm not the one that said Mexico would pay for the wall; you did. Just like I'm not the one who claimed Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 election; you did," the host said.

Cavuto continued reading off false claims made by Trump, like when he denied paying off Stormy Daniels; he said the Access Hollywood tape was fake; he claimed that he inherited a depression from Obama; and his recent reversal on background checks for guns within hours. "These aren't fake items. They are real items, and you really said to them," said Cavuto adding "Fake is when it's wrong Mr. President, not when it's unpleasant."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/31/19 at 04:00:25

Explain to me oh leftist who comment on virtually every negative Trump article, just exactly how you fell for the obviously fake story about 7000 dairy farms going under? You read a story that made Trump and the US look bad from a source that wasn't Fox News and assumed it to be true? Is it that simple?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/31/19 at 10:43:06

I don't think the story of WI Dairy Farms closing is fake.

I think that Edelburg gave an incorrect number, which is inaccurate but wouldn't meet my definition of a fake story.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/31/19 at 10:55:36

oh geez  Eegore.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 08/31/19 at 13:51:38

Eegore wrote on 08/31/19 at 10:43:06:
 I don't think the story of WI Dairy Farms closving is fake.

I think that Edelburg gave an incorrect number, which is inaccurate but wouldn't meet my definition of a fake story.

No Fukkin Schitt!
Lies aren't Fake News until You agree..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/31/19 at 14:47:19

"fake story"

My definition is the story, the content of the news piece is fabricated.

Meaning there would not be record numbers of dairy farm closures.

In this case there are record closures, many bankruptcies.  The number stated is wrong.

I would consider the story true and the number of closed farms stated as false.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/31/19 at 16:20:54

You must have been a joy for you teachers...

"Little Eegore, you got that answer wrong. 5x5 is 25, not 30"

Mrs. Teachers; technically, it's not really wrong, it's only inaccurate. I had numbers down. Just because they were not the preferred numbers only means I was inaccurate, not wrong."

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #28 - 08/31/19 at 18:39:19

WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/19 at 16:20:54:

GD new math.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/31/19 at 19:55:42

Mrs. Teachers; technically, it's not really wrong, it's only inaccurate. I had numbers down. Just because they were not the preferred numbers only means I was inaccurate, not wrong
."

Close but 5x5 is indeed wrong.  Just like the 7000 is wrong.  

To say Little Eegore took a math test and got 5x5 wrong when there was no math test at all would be a fake story.  

So by my definition the numbers are indeed incorrect, but the story, if a math test was taken, is true.  If a math test was not taken, the story is fake.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 20:24:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Losing Friends

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.