Euro's in my pocket... (Read 77 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Euro's in my pocket...
Reply #15 - 08/29/19 at 05:10:05

verslagen1 wrote on 08/28/19 at 19:16:19:
it's a slippery slope, once you get used to it, no matter how well disguised, it's a problem.

Successful life is about dealing fairly with slippery slopes.

You could take that slippery slope and claim Obama ran for President knowing that was his only path to the magnificent wealth he long sought after and ultimately has obtained. I wouldn't make that claim and I don't make the claim Ttump's desire to hold the G7 at Doral is so he could make a few dollars. It would not surprise me to learn in long run,  Trump's Presidency has cost him current and future earnings. Some of his golf properties have lost professional events because spineless organizers caved to crybaby snowflakes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 08/29/19 at 06:09:57

Trump gave up a GRAND lifestyle to try to save America.
If anyone would bother to watch the early 80s video of Oprah interviewing him, she asked him if he wanted to be president. He said
No, I don't, but I would if I ever saw the future of America threatened , oh, I paraphrase...

And,gosh, what a great guy he was, while he was handing money to Hillary and other lefties.

And then
Just like That
Trump was uncouth, white nationalist, racist, and it all happened EXACTLY when he stopped supporting her..
And he's Such a self serving prick that he doesn't even keep his own paycheck...
What a greedy POS!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/29/19 at 07:43:13

Again... read "If Obama Had Done It"...

You guys are hilarious.

Hey, I wonder - when the democrats take back the white house in 2020, you gonna be OK with them profiting off the presidency?  You gonna be OK with them employing their entire family?  You gonna be OK with them calling in to CNN? You gonna be OK with them having closed door meetings with dictators?

Yeah.... hypocrisy 101 boys.  You're doing great!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 20:24:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Euro's in my pocket...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.