Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Presidential orders to stop workng with China (Read 116 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Presidential orders to stop workng with China
Reply #15 - 08/24/19 at 10:27:52

You're a monumental ________ (fill in the blank)

First off, your side kills babies so talking about souls is pathetic. Not only do you kill babies for profit, if they're old enough and the mother wants to orgasm again, you partially deliver them, jab a hole in their skull and suck their brains out to both kill them and not damage the woman during delivery. Then you sell the "leftover parts".

And with absolutely certainly, you are the beneficiary of my company's work. And, now this will get you by the short hairs, it's possible, from my work specifically. Now, I would never give you info any specifically because I don't trust what you'd do with it, but perhaps I'd relay the info to someone more trustworthy like Eegore and he could simply give you a yes or no after he researched it.

And my bosses do not just care about profit, if we did, we wouldn't be the leaders in our industry. This is a bit beyond you I know but you'll just have to take my word for it. Our Asian plants improved the quality of life for the Asian Pacific ring in much the same manner as we build a plant in South America to provide products for that region.

So you might want to quit this thread too.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 08/24/19 at 11:17:49

WebsterMark wrote on 08/24/19 at 10:27:52:
First off, your side kills babies so talking about souls is pathetic. Not only do you kill babies for profit, if they're old enough and the mother wants to orgasm again, you partially deliver them, jab a hole in their skull and suck their brains out to both kill them and not damage the woman during delivery. Then you sell the "leftover parts".

Total urban myth... nonsense...
It's beyond belief to me, that people believe this BS.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/24/19 at 15:01:11

You're a monumental _Person_______ (fill in the blank)

Thanks, mark - I know.

Perpetuating lies is what you do best.

Oh, by the way, a fetus is not a baby.

And with absolutely certainly, you are the beneficiary of my company's work. And, now this will get you by the short hairs, it's possible, from my work specifically.

IDGAF - you'll never divulge what you do, and I don't want you to.  You think so highly of yourself, it's a wonder you fit through a conventional door with your enormous ego.

Now, I would never give you info any specifically because I don't trust what you'd do with it, but perhaps I'd relay the info to someone more trustworthy like Eegore and he could simply give you a yes or no after he researched it.

Again, IDGAF.

And my bosses do not just care about profit, if we did, we wouldn't be the leaders in our industry. This is a bit beyond you I know but you'll just have to take my word for it. Our Asian plants improved the quality of life for the Asian Pacific ring in much the same manner as we build a plant in South America to provide products for that region.

Funny how you never mention anything but profit.  I'm just holding a mirror up to your purely capitalistic ways.

So you might want to quit this thread too.

Nah, I'll post on this one a few more times at least.

I like seeing you on the ropes.  Look at you squirm!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/25/19 at 05:11:57

I'm gonna start charging you for this education I'm giving you on how the business worl works.

And a rare smart move on your part. Probably better you don't know anymore about me, but no problem, we'll keep delivering products to improve your quality of life.

Profit is what's responsible for allowing you to live the life you do. Without the government we have (at least for now) and those rare individuals who have whatever gene most of us do not to pursue greatness, we'd be a poverty stricken, 3rd world nation. Or what we'll be after a few yars of today's modern Democrats.

Squirming? On the ropes? Huh? Dude, I'm laughing at your ignorance!

Give up on this thread like you did the others cause you're out of your league when you get into these topics.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/25/19 at 05:18:14

Serowbot wrote on 08/24/19 at 11:17:49:

There's plenty of undercover videos demonstrating this. It's not BS. One of the most horrific clips was when someone was poking around in a pile of murdered baby parts in front of a prospective buyer and said "oh, this one was a boy.."

However, you continue to repeat lies like Palin had anything to do with Giffords shooting, like the fine people on both sides lie, etc,,,

So you might wanna put that urban myth line back in your rearend where you pulled it out of.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #20 - 08/25/19 at 05:39:38

WebsterMark wrote on 08/25/19 at 05:18:14:
Serowbot wrote on 08/24/19 at 11:17:49:

There's plenty of undercover videos demonstrating this. It's not BS. One of the most horrific clips was when someone was poking around in a pile of murdered baby parts in front of a prospective buyer and said "oh, this one was a boy.."

However, you continue to repeat lies like Palin had anything to do with Giffords shooting, like the fine people on both sides lie, etc,,,

So you might wanna put that urban myth line back in your rearend where you pulled it out of.

Any one hear of Kermit Gosnell ?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/25/19 at 06:07:52

Shhhhhh....quiet. He and the Dark Lord are both "He who shall not be named...."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 08/25/19 at 14:34:52

Lefties choose Truth over Facts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 08/25/19 at 14:42:45

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #24 - 08/25/19 at 14:50:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/25/19 at 14:42:45:

must have congressional approval to declare "emergency"

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/25/19 at 20:26:26

WebsterMark wrote on 08/25/19 at 05:11:57:
I'm gonna start charging you for this education I'm giving you on how the business worl works.

And a rare smart move on your part. Probably better you don't know anymore about me, but no problem, we'll keep delivering products to improve your quality of life.

Profit is what's responsible for allowing you to live the life you do. Without the government we have (at least for now) and those rare individuals who have whatever gene most of us do not to pursue greatness, we'd be a poverty stricken, 3rd world nation. Or what we'll be after a few yars of today's modern Democrats.

Squirming? On the ropes? Huh? Dude, I'm laughing at your ignorance!

Give up on this thread like you did the others cause you're out of your league when you get into these topics.

Once again we observe the right wing tendency towards projection.

You'd be a great subject of a college paper, or even a thesis on classic projection.

To declare yourself superior is pretty much the hallmark of every ignorant person out there.  For example, your orange boy trump.  He's knows more about everything than anyone - just ask him - he says it pretty much every day.

So no, mark.  I'll hang out on threads until I tire of them on my own, not when you tell me to.  M'kay?

Thanks.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/25/19 at 20:49:57

Uh oh..... Someone better tell trump!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 08/26/19 at 07:03:52

Farmer: 'There’s going to be some challenges' for Trump in 2020 if trade doesn't turn around
Hurst noted that China is “following the polls just like the rest of us and clearly think there’s a chance there will be a change and that the next administration will be easier to deal with.”

Looks like China has TDS?...
Farmers too.
The G7 too...
Everyone is waiting out Trump's term...
...and they must all be wrong, because those level-headed Trumpeteers, that don't have TDS, know Trump will win again...and Mexico will pay for it.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 22:28:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Presidential orders to stop workng with China

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.