The cute bartender (Read 63 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The cute bartender
08/22/19 at 10:04:33

Saw this exchange on Twitter.

Anyone else noticed that @AOC has been eerily quiet and mostly out of the news since she fired her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti? Is she coincidentally lying low for the first time in two years, or was he just the brains behind the whole thing?

One response that makes sense.

No. Pelosi & powers that be had a come to Jesus meeting w/her to explain how she could have a long career playing the game or a short career trying to upset applecart. The price was Chakeabarti's political head, which half the caucus was calling for. Its apparent which she picked

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The cute bartender
Reply #1 - 08/22/19 at 10:55:49

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 10:04:33:
Saw this exchange on Twitter.

Anyone else noticed that @AOC has been eerily quiet and mostly out of the news since she fired her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti? Is she coincidentally lying low for the first time in two years, or was he just the brains behind the whole thing?

One response that makes sense.

No. Pelosi & powers that be had a come to Jesus meeting w/her to explain how she could have a long career playing the game or a short career trying to upset applecart. The price was Chakeabarti's political head, which half the caucus was calling for. Its apparent which she picked

LOL - and you accuse Sero and I of lying!

Saikat Chakrabarti, the controversial chief of staff to high-profile freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, will be leaving her office to work for a non-profit focusing on the Green New Deal.

Corbin Trent, Ocasio-Cortez's communications director, will also be leaving the congressional office. Trent will work on Ocasio-Cortez's 2020 reelection campaign, according to the New York Democrat.

Chakrabarti will depart Ocasio-Cortez's office on Aug. 2, while no date has been announced for Trent's exit.

"Saikat has decided to leave the office to work with New Consensus to further develop plans for a Green New Deal. I am extraordinarily grateful for his service to advance a bold agenda and improve the lives of the people in NY-14," Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement. "From his co-founding of Justice Democrats to his work on the campaign and in the official office, Saikat’s goal has always been to do whatever he can to help the larger progressive movement, and I look forward to continuing working with him to do just that.”

“With the Ocasio2020 campaign beginning to ramp up, I’ve asked Corbin to transition to the campaign full-time and he has agreed to do so," Ocasio-Cortez added. "I’m looking forward to growing the movement with him in Queens and the Bronx and across the country."

Jesus mark, do you ever do any research before you post???

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/22/19 at 16:44:50

AOC wanted to hire the best,... but Manafort was busy... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/23/19 at 07:03:27

Saikat Chakrabarti, the controversial chief of staff to high-profile freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, will be leaving her office to work for a non-profit focusing on the Green New Deal.

Corbin Trent, Ocasio-Cortez's communications director, will also be leaving the congressional office. Trent will work on Ocasio-Cortez's 2020 reelection campaign, according to the New York Democrat.

Chakrabarti will depart Ocasio-Cortez's office on Aug. 2, while no date has been announced for Trent's exit.

"Saikat has decided to leave the office to work with New Consensus to further develop plans for a Green New Deal. I am extraordinarily grateful for his service to advance a bold agenda and improve the lives of the people in NY-14," Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement. "From his co-founding of Justice Democrats to his work on the campaign and in the official office, Saikat’s goal has always been to do whatever he can to help the larger progressive movement, and I look forward to continuing working with him to do just that.”

“With the Ocasio2020 campaign beginning to ramp up, I’ve asked Corbin to transition to the campaign full-time and he has agreed to do so," Ocasio-Cortez added. "I’m looking forward to growing the movement with him in Queens and the Bronx and across the country."

Jesus mark, do you ever do any research before you post???

Let me get this straight, you've been posting political stuff on here for a couple years and it never occurred to you that politicians release statements that have no resemblance to the truth? This is all new to you?

That entire statement was almost certainly a lie; you do know that don't you? The dude had been f'ing up and making her look even worse that normal. People at that level don't always get fired like you would. They get to 'resign'. That's probably what happened here. And by the way, my post was to point out the speculation going on. I even said this particular theory made sense.

You're weren't lying when you made your post, but you sure weren't thinking either. Only one of those is a surprise by the way....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/23/19 at 07:12:04

WebsterMark wrote on 08/23/19 at 07:03:27:
Let me get this straight, you've been posting political stuff on here for a couple years and it never occurred to you that politicians release statements that have no resemblance to the truth? This is all new to you?

Sorry mark, I'm not as stupid as you wish I was.

The fact is, you posted conjecture as fact.  I posted the press release.

Now... do you know her staff personally?  If not, then STFU because you have no ground to stand on.

That entire statement was almost certainly a lie; you do know that don't you? The dude had been f'ing up and making her look even worse that normal.

Got any proof of that?

People at that level don't always get fired like you would. They get to 'resign'. That's probably what happened here.

You ASSume.  That's all it is.

And by the way, my post was to point out the speculation going on. I even said this particular theory made sense.

You're weren't lying when you made your post, but you sure weren't thinking either. Only one of those is a surprise by the way....

Face it, you posted conjecture.  I didn't.  I researched, you didn't.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/23/19 at 08:26:33

The fact is, you posted conjecture as fact.

Apparently you are because I did not. Now, I think its the most likely explanation.

Now... do you know her staff personally?  If not, then STFU because you have no ground to stand on.

If not knowing people personally is the criteria by which one should STFU, then 90% of what you post, you should have STFU.

I researched, you didn't.
 You didn't research. You posted what I read a couple weeks ago. Basically, as far as you know and what is probably the most likely explanation, you posted propaganda as fact.

Seriously, we need new leftist on here. People with brains would be nice. Sew and TT are losing theirs to TDS......

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 08/23/19 at 08:40:42

Serowbot wrote on 08/22/19 at 16:44:50:
AOC wanted to hire the best,... but Manafort was busy... Grin

Gee why not get the best, Podesta ?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 08/23/19 at 08:42:09

WebsterMark wrote on 08/23/19 at 08:26:33:

The fact is, you posted conjecture as fact.

Apparently you are because I did not. Now, I think its the most likely explanation.

If not knowing people personally is the criteria by which one should STFU, then 90% of what you post, you should have STFU.

I researched, you didn't.
 You didn't research. You posted what I read a couple weeks ago. Basically, as far as you know and what is probably the most likely explanation, you posted propaganda as fact.

Seriously, we need new leftist on here. People with brains would be nice. Sew and TT are losing theirs to TDS......

Web, why are you being argumentative?

Some could take the notion there was none, to lose....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 08/23/19 at 09:41:05

Trump is imploding,...
AOC knows when to shut-up and watch...  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/23/19 at 09:48:59

Serowbot wrote on 08/23/19 at 09:41:05:
Trump is imploding,...
AOC knows when to shut-up and watch...  Grin

Yes, I'm sure that's what it is.........

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 08/23/19 at 09:53:41

Lie number 12,666 (approx)...
Why would anyone make up such a stupid lie?... Undecided

Trump claim doctors treating mass shooting victims 'were coming out of operating rooms' to meet him dismissed by hospitals
"At no time did, or would, physicians or staff leave active operating rooms during the presidential visit,” University Medical Center (UMC) spokesperson Ryan Mielke told local TV station KVIA. “Our priority is always patient care."

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/23/19 at 10:13:43

Funny you mention  that as I was going to post it, but decided against it because nobody here will have an adult conversation about it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/23/19 at 11:03:25

Eegore wrote on 08/23/19 at 10:13:43:
 Funny you mention  that as I was going to post it, but decided against it because nobody here will have an adult conversation about it.

+100

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 22:21:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The cute bartender

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.