Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Imagine
08/21/19 at 17:43:42

Imagine what you would have said about me, if on Monday, I had predicted Trump would call himself the King of Israel, the Second Coming of the Jews, the Chosen one,... and then I told you he would try to buy Greenland.  
All in one day...
How much would you have bet that he wouldn't?...

Sero,... you're INSANE!... Total TDS!...

If I would be insane for thinking it,... what is Trump?  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Imagine
Reply #1 - 08/22/19 at 04:07:42

Imagine what you would have said about me if I told you a couple years ago our icon posting, funny one liner, peacemaking moderator would evolve into a bizarre, crazy bag woman type, posting off the wall fake news stories and truth-questionable statements all because of a President who's actual impact on his real world life barely moves the needle.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/22/19 at 06:46:02

Greenland called,... they want to remind you they're real.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/22/19 at 06:53:50

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 04:07:42:
Imagine what you would have said about me if I told you a couple years ago our icon posting, funny one liner, peacemaking moderator would evolve into a bizarre, crazy bag woman type, posting off the wall fake news stories and truth-questionable statements all because of a President who's actual impact on his real world life barely moves the needle.

Aww, are your feelings hurt that Sero, like everyone else, is fed up with the embarrassment in the white house?

Here's a better exercise in imagination.

4 years ago, would the likes of you...:

-Been OK if Hillary had somehow won the electoral and lost the popular vote?

- Been OK with trump taking more golf time off in 3 years than Obama did in 8?

- Been OK with trump going to North Korea and getting nothing out of the deal?

- Been OK with trump literally lying over 10,000 times in 3 years?

- Been OK with trump tweeting policy on a daily basis?

- Been OK with trump having more turnovers in his cabinet than any other president in modern history?

- Been OK with "covefe"?

- Been OK with a deficit that will hi $1 Trillion?

You know, I could go on and on, but it's pointless.

No matter what your orange boy does, you'd be fine with it.  You might as well just admit it.  He could walk into your house today, rape your wife, hit your kids, shoot your pet and you'd still support that f-ing moron.

Live your ignorant life, but don't get all butt-hurt with guys like Sero and I who are tired of this fukcing embarrassment.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/22/19 at 08:01:06

No matter what your orange boy does, you'd be fine with it.  You might as well just admit it.

As usual, wrong again. If Trump loses next year, I'll be surprised. When Trump wins, you'll be like that woman you posted screaming. Politics interest me, win or lose. When you lose, you $hit yourself. Just look at how you've been the past couple years.

As I've said, if it were shown Trump was a traitor, I would have been the first in line to boot him our of office.

You'll sit in a room while a shooter makes his way towards you;  telling yourself the government will take care of you right up until the moment some wacho kicks the door in. But dammit, you showed those conservatives....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 08/22/19 at 08:22:58

Last election,.. there was a strong anti-establishment vote on both sides...
Trump got the nomination easily.
Hillary and Sanders supporters were conflicted.
When Hillary got the nod,... many anti-establishment Sanders votes went to Trump.
Those voters now deeply regret that choice.
This election will be different.
Whoever is nominated, Dem's will vote "Not Trump"...

Trump couldn't win to a banana...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/22/19 at 09:07:01

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 08:01:06:
No matter what your orange boy does, you'd be fine with it.  You might as well just admit it.

As usual, wrong again. If Trump loses next year, I'll be surprised. When Trump wins, you'll be like that woman you posted screaming. Politics interest me, win or lose. When you lose, you $hit yourself. Just look at how you've been the past couple years.

As I've said, if it were shown Trump was a traitor, I would have been the first in line to boot him our of office.

You'll sit in a room while a shooter makes his way towards you;  telling yourself the government will take care of you right up until the moment some wacho kicks the door in. But dammit, you showed those conservatives....

You on narcotics?

WTF is wrong with you?  What a sick imagination.  SMH

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/22/19 at 09:10:03

walk into your house today, rape your wife, hit your kids, shoot your pet

WTF is wrong with you?!!! Did you forget what you just typed about raping my wife?  
Good God man.... you might want to quit this thread too....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 08/22/19 at 09:14:15

I think it would be good for both of you to tone down your imaginations....
Reality is tough enough...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/22/19 at 09:29:59

To build on Sero's OP....

Imagine the reaction of the right if....

- Obama won the electoral and lost the popular vote in his election
- Obama played twice as much golf
- Obama was caught on tape saying he "grabbed her by the pu$$y"
- Obama called for a ban on Christian immigration
- Obama called Mexicans "rapists and murderers"
- Obama cheated on three different wives and had to pay off hookers
- Obama didn't own a dog while president
- Obama was swayed by the Brady United to change his policy on gun control
- Obama paid people to attend his rallies
- Obama told people at those rallies to "throw the bum out" and "I'll pay for your lawyer if they press charges"
- Obama called congress people "anti-semites" with absolutely no proof whatsoever
- Obama called into Rachel Maddow's show on a weekly basis
- Obama owned all the properties that he vacationed on - made money directly from the presidency
- Obama had all his children working in his cabinet
- Obama served White House guests "hamberders" because he shut the government down
- Obama grew a trillion dollar deficit
- Obama's campaign manager went to jail
- Obama's personal lawyer went to jail
- Obama's national security advisor went to jail
- Obama used an unsecured phone for tweeting
- Obama fired the head of the FBI because they were investigating him
- Obama had unchaperoned talks with putin
- Obama said he believed putin over our own national security office
- Obama scammed FEMA, getting $17 million for his property that wasn't damaged during a hurricane

There's a whole bunch more, but I think you all get the drift...

Fun little exercise, huh?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/22/19 at 09:32:10

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:10:03:

walk into your house today, rape your wife, hit your kids, shoot your pet

WTF is wrong with you?!!! Did you forget what you just typed about raping my wife?  
Good God man.... you might want to quit this thread too....

I apologize mark.  Perhaps that was too far.

But I think it makes my point.  No matter what, you'd support trump.

Even if he's found to be a traitor, you'd find some excuse to pardon him, or say that it's "unfair".

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/22/19 at 09:46:36

How timely!  Imagine if this was Obama we were talking about......

Trump has over 2,000 conflicts of interest since he’s taken office: report

A new report from the nonpartisan non-profit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) shows that President Trump has more than 2,300 conflicts of interest since he’s taken office — and counting. The conflicts stem from the president’s ties to his businesses, despite his claim that he divested when he took office.

According to the study, the president “has created an environment where the actions of his administration, and those trying to influence it, can benefit the globe-spanning real-estate and branding empire that he still profits from.” The report highlights over 2,300 specific conflicts of interest, but makes a point to note that the conflicts of interest that Trump has created are “at some level immeasurable.”

An unfathomable amount
CREW spokesman Jordan Libowitz says that the figures CREW has compiled could, in reality, be higher. “There is quite possibly many things that we have not been able to see,” he told Yahoo Finance, adding that it’s “an unfathomable amount.”

“Presidents from both parties went out of their way not to have conflicts of interest,” he said. “This is a president who seems to be courting conflicts of interest,” noting that both Presidents Reagan and George H.W. Bush (President George W. Bush also divested) put all their money in a blind trust, “so there was no way they could be influenced by what they owned business-wise.”

When he became president, Trump ceded control of The Trump Organization, which includes hotels, golf resorts, and apartment buildings. But, CREW has pointed out, it doesn’t mean that Trump has divested.

When Trump became president, he created a revocable and non-blind trust. He’s allowed to remove money from it with permission of the trustee — his son, Donald Trump, Jr. – meaning that the president can still draw on the profits made by the business.

These conflicts of interest cover visits by the president, administration officials, members of Congress, and foreign heads of state to Trump properties as well as political events hosted at Trump hotels and golf courses. By CREW’s estimates, Trump has visited his own properties 362 times so far — at taxpayers’ expense. The report notes that the number of days the president has spent at a Trump-branded properties — including the Florida resort Mar-a-Lago and his golf course in Bedminster, N.J. — account for nearly a third of the time he’s been in office.

Other conflicts include visits from 111 officials from 65 foreign governments to Trump properties, and free publicity that CREW says the president has given his businesses while he’s been in office.

“Trump has tweeted about or mentioned one of his properties on 159 occasions,” CREW noted, “and White House officials have mentioned a Trump property 65 times, sometimes in the course of their official duties.”

According to the study, political groups have spent some $6 million at Trump properties. Previous analysis of Federal Election Commission filings by Yahoo Finance shows that Trump businesses were making money from his campaign. CREW said this represents a marked increase from before Trump took office: “In more than a decade prior to his run for president, Trump’s businesses never received more than $100,000 from political groups in a single year,” the report stated.

His 2016 campaign spent nearly $12 million on hotel stays, catering, rent, and more at Trump businesses, according to the New York Times.

Foreign governments and organizations linked to foreign governments have also visited Trump properties 12 times. According to CREW, those events were attended by at least 19 Trump administration officials.

Questions of legality
But just because it’s a conflict of interest doesn’t necessarily make it illegal. And Libowitz says it “depends” on the issue when matters of legality are raised. “For some of them, conflict of interest laws don’t apply to the president,” he said. “For some, there are emoluments issues.” (CREW is involved in a lawsuit against Trump for violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution; the suit is ongoing. Previous emoluments lawsuits from CREW were dismissed and are awaiting decisions on appeal.)

Reports from the BBC and the Washington Post also allege conflicts of interest from the president, stemming from visits and events held at Trump-branded hotels and golf courses.

Libowitz says that when conflict of interest laws were written, lawmakers “never imagined” a president with a multinational, multibillion-dollar corporation to their name. And, he pointed out, it was a “norm” to have a president who avoided even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

“Now you have a president who doesn’t,” he said. “And it has become a major problem.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-has-over-2000-conflicts-of-interest-since...

This one report alone shows the massive hypocrisy of the right.

if Obama was guilty of a fraction of a percent of what trump has done, he'd have been impeached in a nanosecond.  That's a fact.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/22/19 at 09:52:39

Any apology with a but is not an apology. No need to apologize, I take very, very little of what you say as meaningful.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/22/19 at 10:00:05

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:52:39:
Any apology with a but is not an apology. No need to apologize, I take very, very little of what you say as meaningful.

Well good for you mark!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:55:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Imagine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.