YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
'I am the chosen one'
08/21/19 at 15:28:35

Trump has officially lost it.  
He just finished saying he was the second coming of the Jews...  now, he's the chosen one...
He's 6 volts shy of a full battery... Roll Eyes
I think it's 25th amendment time...
Get this man a white coat that ties in the back...

Trump just looked up to the sky and told reporters 'I am the chosen one'
https://news.yahoo.com/am-chosen-one-trump-defends-china-trade-war-200510630....

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 'I am the chosen one'
Reply #1 - 08/21/19 at 19:03:06

If you were a woman your name would have been

Miss Construe

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/22/19 at 04:16:18

You do know he was kidding rignt? I saw the video.

When a doctor thinks you might be sick, they may take your temperature. If you think someone's infected with TDS, you show them that video. If they chuckle, you pat them on the back, give their kids a sucker or ballon and send them on their way. If they get all red in the face, elevated heart rate and start talking 25th Amendment, you've got a case of TDS on your hands.

There's no known cure for TDS. The symptoms will begin going away November of 2024, but will linger for sometime after. In some cases like Rachel Maddow, Bette Midler or Lester Holt for example, the disease will always manifest itself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/22/19 at 06:55:29

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 04:16:18:

But you yourself said that only 25% of what he says can be trusted.... but which 25%, mark???

When a doctor thinks you might be sick, they may take your temperature. If you think someone's infected with TDS, you show them that video. If they chuckle, you pat them on the back, give their kids a sucker or ballon and send them on their way. If they get all red in the face, elevated heart rate and start talking 25th Amendment, you've got a case of TDS on your hands.

There's no known cure for TDS. The symptoms will begin going away November of 2024, but will linger for sometime after. In some cases like Rachel Maddow, Bette Midler or Lester Holt for example, the disease will always manifest itself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Covefe.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 08/22/19 at 06:58:20

Web,.. aren't you the guy that spent years calling Obama the "Anointed One"?...

..,second coming...
..,King of Israel...
..,chosen one,..
.., buying Greenland...

You're such a monumental hypocrite...
YUGE!...
Must be ODS... Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/22/19 at 07:47:36

If I recall, other's called Hopey the Anointed One but they were dead serious. Trump was joking about himself.

I'm not hypocritical at all. I don't believe Obama thought of himself as anointed by a Supreme Being. I think be believed himself to be special and the right person at the right time, but not 'anointed'. If he ever referred to himself as anointed, I'll bet he was joking.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/22/19 at 07:50:03

But you yourself said that only 25% of what he says can be trusted.... but which 25%, mark???

Normal people know. You don't.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/22/19 at 09:05:09

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 07:50:03:

Normal people know. You don't.

LOL - so you agree that only 25% of what he says can be trusted?

YES!!  You admit it!

Love it!

Thanks mark!!!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 08/22/19 at 09:05:36

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 04:16:18:

Yeah,... what a kidder... Roll Eyes

Mr Trump attacked the Danish prime minister for rejecting his advances over Greenland, referred to himself as the “Chosen One”, suggested he could change the constitution to abolish birthright citizenship and talked about serving another 14 years as president.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/22/19 at 09:07:58

25th Amendment time (actually, it's been that time for quite a while....)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/22/19 at 09:11:01

YES!!  You admit it!

Love it!

Thanks mark!!!

You're like a little f'ing kid....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/22/19 at 09:33:02

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:11:01:

YES!!  You admit it!

Love it!

Thanks mark!!!

Well, at least I don't condone a president that can only be taken seriously 25% of the time!
Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/22/19 at 09:41:55

Honestly, this is concerning... he's losing it day by day...

I mean, look at all the (sic) in the transcripts.  This is not normal.

Trump struggles to pronounce various words during rambling speech to veterans

Donald Trump struggled to pronounce a series of words in front of military veterans during a rambling speech that ranged from attacks on media outlets he disagrees with to threats to release Isis militants into Europe

Wednesday’s official event in Louisville, Kentucky, nominally used to announce a cancellation of student debt owed by permanently disabled US veterans, at times resembled a Trump campaign rally, and saw the president repeatedly stumble over lines read out from a teleprompter.

It followed an extraordinary huddle with reporters earlier in the day outside the White House in which Mr Trump attacked the Danish prime minister for rejecting his advances over Greenland, referred to himself as the “Chosen One”, suggested he could change the constitution to abolish birthright citizenship and talked about serving another 14 years as president.

“We're holding thousands of Isis fighters right now - prisoners. And we're going to give them to, from where they came. The Europe (sic), certain countries in Europe, they got to take them back because we don't want to hold them,” Mr Trump said in reference to America's presence in Syria.

Touting the US military’s global pre-eminence, Mr Trump appeared to repeatedly struggle with the word “forces”, before mangling the name of Douglas MacArthur, a prominent Second World War general.

“The members of our armed forcef (sic) I, and you understand that very well - the members of our armed forcer (sic) have always lived by the word of Douglas Magarth (sic): ‘In war, there is no substitute for victory’."

Attacking the media, Mr Trump said of veterans accessing the US medical system: “I'm not hearing bad stories. I'm hearing all good stories. But the fake news will go out and they'll find somebody in the system.

“They'll find somebody. They'll find somebody in this giant medical system - the largest system in the world, by far. They're going to find somebody that wasn't treated perfectly. And he'll be on the top of the news tonight: ‘We have breaking news’."

Towards the end of his speech, Mr Trump grappled with the words “applicable” and “obstacles”.

“Today, I'm also calling upon all 50 states to immediately waive all appliculble (sic) state taxes as well,” Mr Trump said regarding veterans, before moving onto praising a disabled veteran named Katherine, who he misnamed "Karen".

“Despite these obselels (sic), Karen is now pursuing a degree at the University of Nevada.”

The White House has previously suggested the president's occasionally slurred speech and tendency to mispronounce words has been the result of a "dry throat", while commentators have speculated a range of medical conditions could be to blame, including simply bad eyesight.

Earlier this year, Mr Trump made headlines when he repeatedly failed in an attempt to say "origins" while in a White House press briefing with the Nato secretary general.

“I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation,” Mr Trump said in April, in reference to the special counsel probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

He added: “The Mueller report I wished covered the oranges, how it started, the beginnings of the investigation."

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-struggles-pronounce-various-words-093900199.html

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/22/19 at 09:49:51

T And T Garage wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:33:02:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:11:01:

YES!!  You admit it!

Love it!

Thanks mark!!!

Well, at least I don't condone a president that can only be taken seriously 25% of the time!
Cheesy

You're gonna ride my toss away 25% pony line for a while longer ain't you?

I don't even remember it. I'm so far in your head, if I sneeze your world is rocked.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/22/19 at 09:59:34

WebsterMark wrote on 08/22/19 at 09:49:51:
You're gonna ride my toss away 25% pony line for a while longer ain't you?

I don't even remember it. I'm so far in your head, if I sneeze your world is rocked.

What can I say?  I have a great memory.  You made the comment.  It's fair game.

But what's really funny is that, because I use that against you, it's actually me that's inside your head.

Once again, your projection is so obvious.   Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 02:35:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 'I am the chosen one'

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.