Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seriously, His Own Worst Enemy (Read 14 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Seriously, His Own Worst Enemy
08/21/19 at 14:15:35

He just can't shut up.  He can't... He won't.... And he'll lose because of it.

Trump dismisses criticism of his dual loyalty comments: 'It's only anti-Semitic in your head'

President Trump Wednesday expanded on his views about how Jews who vote for Democrats are “disloyal” and dismissed any criticism of his comments.

When asked by a reporter on the White House lawn Wednesday afternoon if his comments were anti-Semitic, Trump dismissed the criticism.

“No, no, no. It’s only in your head. It’s only anti-Semitic in your head,” said Trump, pointing to the reporter.

“Any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty,” Trump said on Tuesday. In response to a question Wednesday, he clarified that the “disloyalty” he meant was to Israel and fellow Jews.

“If you vote for a Democrat, you’re very, very disloyal to Israel and to the Jewish people,” he said.

“[President Trump] made it clear he thinks Jews have a dual loyalty to Israel,” wrote Jonathan Greenblatt, president of the Anti-Defamation League, on Twitter after Trump’s comments Wednesday. “This anti-Semitic trope has been used to persecute Jews for centuries & it’s unacceptable to promote it. He should apologize immediately.”

“I have been very clear. And I think it’s imperative that we all be clear that anti-Semitism should be condemned wherever it comes from,” Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., said on CNN Tuesday evening. “The charge that somehow you are being disloyal to their government, that they’re not really good Jews. I had a meeting with a group of veterans just yesterday, and many of them are Jews, and many of them voted for me. The fact is that just like my father, who served our country, just like these brave veterans that I was with yesterday, when they vote for Democrats because that’s who they believe in, that’s what they want, that’s how they choose to exercise their right to vote, that’s what they do. And the president calls them out and suggests they’re disloyal Americans? How dare he?”

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-dual-loyalty-only-anti-semitic-in-your-head-18164...

But hey, keep it up you orange idiot!  Your hole can only get deeper at this point.  You'll be lucky to be above 30% approval by the time we're into 2020...   Cheesy

Ain't it fun to watch him implode?    Cool

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Seriously, His Own Worst Enemy
Reply #1 - 08/21/19 at 15:09:22

Losing votes every day...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Seriously, His Own Worst Enemy
Reply #2 - 08/21/19 at 15:12:20

Serowbot wrote on 08/21/19 at 15:09:22:
Losing votes every day...

Yep, like brain cells at a Dead concert.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:35:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Seriously, His Own Worst Enemy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.