Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ya gotta love her......... (Read 10 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Ya gotta love her.........
08/20/19 at 07:46:23

I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

And there is more from Steve.....  Smiley

No Spiritual Giants Required

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

Sometimes we conclude that God has called a few believers into service—the ministers and a few spiritual giants—while the rest of us are relegated to the sidelines. So rather than ministering to others’ needs, we pass them on to others.

You also might feel that because you’re so flawed that God can’t really use you anyway. So you forfeit the blessings that come from ministering to others because you believe God uses only the perfect, the near perfect, or those he called into ordained ministry.

In my life, as well as in my reading of the Bible, I’ve seen nothing but the opposite to be true. God often uses those of us who have major faults and flaws, or who have been through a great deal of pain, to accomplish things for His kingdom. Look at Moses the stutterer, David the adulterer, Rahab the prostitute, Peter the denier of Christ, and Paul the persecutor of Christians!

No one is too messed up for God to use, and no task is too unimportant to matter to God. Don’t miss opportunities to minister to others—not just in spite of your flaws or shortfalls, but because of them. Let God use you. You won’t just bless others—you’ll be blessed in the process.

- Steve Arterburn

Go get used...... today!    Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:24:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ya gotta love her.........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.