Send Topic Print
T.D.S. (Read 87 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: T.D.S.
Reply #15 - 08/17/19 at 10:49:33

Uncle Joe's new nickname after his campaign tries to keep him in the news but out of sight; Hiddin' Biden.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 08/17/19 at 11:23:02

Serowbot wrote on 08/17/19 at 10:32:33:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/17/19 at 09:58:43:
Even
Send them back
Isn't RACIST,

They are all US citizens... 3 of the 4 are born here.
Omar knows better than Trump what it means to be an American, due to her early refugee experience.

I'd love to see Trump and Omar quizzed on US history and Constitutional law.
Guess who'd win...

Trump - "Not many people know, Lincoln was a Republican"...
Trump didn't know... everybody else knew...

More dodgeball?
They chanted
Send them back..
Not to say they Aren't American citizens, but to places they could trace their roots.
I know they are citizens.
IDK the law, but I doubt a non citizen CAN be elected to office.
The crowd probably knew, too.
It's NOT THE POINT..

Lefties point to
RACISM
when race is not the issue.
When the discussion is about the merits of the society and culture of another country, it's axiomatic that the people involved ARE NOT Americans and quite likely, racially different.
Lefties FOCUS on race as if THAT is the reason for the conversation, when it's not.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 08/17/19 at 13:17:06

You say the man supported by the KKK and Proud Boys, and every other white supremacist group, is not a racist.

I say Biden,... who no white supremacist group supports, is not a racist.

I think you should start writing letters to all these white supremacist groups letting them know they are all wrong.
While you're at it,... you should write letters to all the world leaders that have condemned Trump's racist comments.... because they're all wrong too.

Do you get that both sides say Trump is a racist?...
Liberals worldwide,.. and Neo-Nazi White supremacist groups that love Trump and praise his racist language?...

Quote:
“I urge all readers of this site to do whatever they can to make Donald Trump President,” wrote Andrew Anglin, publisher of the neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer, 12 days later. Anglin, a 32-year-old skinhead who wears an Aryan “Black Sun” tattoo on his chest and riffs about the inferior “biological nature” of black people, hailed Trump as “the only candidate who is even talking about anything at all that matters.”

Trump “may be the last hope for a president who would be good for white people,” remarked Jared Taylor, who runs a white nationalist website called American Renaissance and once founded a think tank dedicated to “scientifically” proving white superiority.

Other extremists new to presidential politics openly endorsed Trump, including Don Black, a former grand dragon of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and founder of the neo-Nazi site Stormfront; Rocky Suhayda, chair of the American Nazi Party; and Rachel Pendergraft, a national organizer for the Knights Party, the successor to David Duke’s Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Richard Spencer, an emerging leader among a new generation of white nationalists known as the “alt right,” declared that Trump “loves white people.”

This story is over.  
Denial, denial, denial...

Trump's racism is acknowledged by world leaders,  minorities, and white supremacists...
If world leaders, minorities, and white supremacists all think you are a racist,.. and you're not,... you really need to work on your communication skills.
And you shouldn't be President.

I'm done.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 08/17/19 at 16:27:37

I made MY points.
You can't argue against them.
So, you align yourself with others who hate Trump
And
Just like that
You're right.

LMAO...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/18/19 at 04:03:08

Trump's racism is acknowledged by world leaders,  minorities, and white supremacists...
If world leaders, minorities, and white supremacists all think you are a racist,.. and you're not,... you really need to work on your communication skills.
And you shouldn't be President.

I'm done.

You're done with what?, throwing the term racist around like Johnny Appleseed?

This is gonna come back and bite you royalty in the a$$ one day, sooner rather than later.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 22:31:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › T.D.S.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.