Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right? (Read 1037 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?
Reply #90 - 08/20/19 at 11:16:59

WebsterMark wrote on 08/20/19 at 05:54:02:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/20/19 at 05:17:27:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/19/19 at 15:32:09:
My God you're clueless.....  

So... no answer?

Even though you're the one that said "Why haven't I noticed a difference caused by this catastrophic change in climate?" - you call me clueless?

Grin Thanks mark! You've proved my point!

You're really not that bright are you?

Its been 30 years. Why can't I see these drastic changes you guys are telling me about.

Because no matter what you see, you won't believe it.  You're probably lying about not seeing any changes knowing you....

Its a 28 mile stretch of river that's virtually untouched by humans. No farms or business. Any change in the pattern of nature over 30 years should be very noticeable.

How about because a tiny fraction of increase in the global average temperature is meaningless to the ecosystem. It's absorbed. I can't see any difference because there isn't any difference.

How about you're probably lying.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #91 - 08/20/19 at 13:42:19

"No, Eegore did not post any data. He made subjective statements with figures that do not answer the question which is how a tiny fraction of a degree is used in modeling software to accurately predict  future conditions and allowed those users to adjust procedures that resulted in higher yields precisely because they adjusted for the "drastic" changes he mentioned."

I am not going to go through the trouble of compiling hundreds of pages of documentation and post it here if nobody is going to read it.  

I did however offer documentation, and to even go through it with you and also the ability to talk directly to people who use the weather modeling first hand.

"I say no one can prove definitively a change in any pattern or event that was caused by the .38c increase in average temperature since 1979."

You also will not provide a parameter for what you would accept as proof, so the question as you pose it can never be answered.  Why did you ever ask if you already knew you would not accept any amount of information?

This is just like the US Civilians vs. US military conversation where you won't answer questions about duration of time, use of force, or type of weapon(s).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #92 - 08/20/19 at 14:23:32

How about you're probably lying.

You're the liar, not me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 08/20/19 at 14:34:11

I did however offer documentation, and to even go through it with you and also the ability to talk directly to people who use the weather modeling first hand.

"I say no one can prove definitively a change in any pattern or event that was caused by the .38c increase in average temperature since 1979."

You also will not provide a parameter for what you would accept as proof, so the question as you pose it can never be answered.  Why did you ever ask if you already knew you would not accept any amount of information?

This is just like the US Civilians vs. US military conversation where you won't answer questions about duration of time, use of force, or type of weapon(s).

The temperature has been documented using satellites to show an average global increase of .38c since 1979. Note: that also factors in quite a few years when the average went down.

Very simple question. Does the weather modeling software you referred to claim that they factored in a temperature increase of .38c and based upon this increase, agricultural procedures were changed and temp increase effect on crops is negated ?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #94 - 08/20/19 at 15:01:07

"Since 1901, the average surface temperature across the contiguous 48 states has risen at an average rate of 0.14°F per decade (see Figure 1). Average temperatures have risen more quickly since the late 1970s (0.29 to 0.46°F per decade since 1979)."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 08/21/19 at 05:38:34

Some quick back of the napkin calculations shows that to be a hair under 3 degrees over the past 118 years. That's from ground based thermometers. Satellites in place since 1979 show .38c increase.

Here's where you're gonna pull out your conspiracy comments etc.. but ground based readings are 'adjusted' to account for urban heat island effect, normal wear and tear, unusual readings etc...  There have been numerous studies showing a human element comes into play when making these adjustments.

Now, let me jump ahead to your likely question that do I really think scientist are adjusting the temperature to show more warming than there actually is?

Yes and no. Yes, it's a virtual certainty it's happening, no it doesn't mean it's always on purpose. Some people cheat and steal. When their career and livelihood is on the line, do you think that's more or less likely?

When most of the world's intelligence agencies said Iraq had WMD's, did they lie or did their preconceived ideas subconsciously foul up their normally reliable discernment abilities?
I think it likely was a little of both.
When Paul Erlich's Population Bomb theory was in high demand, did all the scientist agree because the data told them so or because their political/social outlooks blinded them?

History is littered with theories that have eventually been proven to be drastically overblown or simply flat out wrong. Today's liberals transplanted back to the 1970's along with the reach of today's internet would be all in with the Population Bomb idea. There would be politicians running for office on a one child platform. Any one disagreeing would be labeled a 'denier'.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #96 - 08/21/19 at 05:45:58

Serowbot wrote on 08/20/19 at 15:01:07:
"Since 1901, the average surface temperature across the contiguous 48 states has risen at an average rate of 0.14°F per decade (see Figure 1). Average temperatures have risen more quickly since the late 1970s (0.29 to 0.46°F per decade since 1979)."

Don't waste your time/keystrokes Sero.

Ignorance is something that has to be overcome by the ignorant, not the educated.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 08/21/19 at 07:25:49

Rev TT has spoken. The official climate change Bible says it so it must be true. Do not speak to the climate change deniers.  Pagans, blasphemers, idolaters!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #98 - 08/21/19 at 07:44:06

WebsterMark wrote on 08/21/19 at 07:25:49:
Rev TT has spoken. The official climate change Bible says it so it must be true. Do not speak to the climate change deniers.  Pagans, blasphemers, idolaters!!!

mark = ignorance = bliss

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 08/25/19 at 07:08:42

Guess who else knows climate change fears are greatly exaggerated?
Former President, Hopey Change himself.
Just spent a bizillion dollars on a beach front house....!!!

Know what else? Everyone of you clowns who say we’re doomed would do the same thing! You don’t really believe that nonsense now do you?!

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #100 - 08/25/19 at 13:32:22

WebsterMark wrote on 08/25/19 at 07:08:42:
Guess who else knows climate change fears are greatly exaggerated?
Former President, Hopey Change himself.
Just spent a bizillion dollars on a beach front house....!!!

Know what else? Everyone of you clowns who say we’re doomed would do the same thing! You don’t really believe that nonsense now do you?!

do you know even what a beach is?
look at a map of the property

man made climate change is a gradual occurrence like c02
natural can happen quicker like an asteroid

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #101 - 08/25/19 at 14:23:51

Seen that, have you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #102 - 08/25/19 at 14:52:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/25/19 at 14:23:51:

Seen that, have you?

the man made
yes my head isn't buried in the sand
seen evidence of the natural also ,the Yucatan

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #103 - 08/25/19 at 16:42:00

Point is, no one who really thought the sea levels were going to rise and flood coastal areas is going to plop down 15 million for a house on the coast. Get it through your thick skulls, this is yet another overblown Chicken Little scare tactic. It's the population bomb, Vietnam domino, the Alar apple scare (remember that?), McMartain Preschool Abuse (remember that?) Love Canal (remember that?) and on and on....

Sure, 7 billion people almost certainly have an impact on the climate, but its miniscule. Let it go. There are about a million things more important.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #104 - 08/25/19 at 19:16:21

What bank loans money for a property that they believe will literally be
Underwater...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 02:22:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.