Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right? (Read 1037 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?
Reply #165 - 09/05/19 at 10:40:05

Eegore wrote on 08/30/19 at 12:39:09:
 ...I do however think that the same number of government takeovers matches exactly the number of confirmed UFO sightings...  

This is interesting.
(Believing you are talking about the USA, because other Countries, 'government takeovers', would be to numerous to list)

In this Country, several large attempts have been made.
And several, small successes, if you are counting incarceration, by the collision of a ADA/Police/Judge.

As to, ...the number of confirmed UFO sightings..., Don't know yet.
Yet it is clear you have formed the opinion that none exist.

Is a opinion formed because a, 'official', government said none exist?
So if someone believes MM & JFK were boinking,
(Because no official 'Government', says they were)
Do they also believe in, 'Flat Earth', or some thing other ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #166 - 09/06/19 at 05:39:08

"And several, small successes, if you are counting incarceration, by the collision of a ADA/Police/Judge."

I am not counting incarceration.  By that logic every judge in the country is enacting martial law takeover daily.

"confirmed UFO sightings."

To me, confirmed would be multi-platform documentation and public release that is peer-reviewed for accuracy and considered plausible or true by more than 90% of those reviewing through reproducible means.

I have not seen this for UFO sightings.

"Is a opinion formed because a, 'official', government said none exist?"

No.  

"So if someone believes MM & JFK were boinking,
(Because no official 'Government', says they were)
Do they also believe in, 'Flat Earth', or some thing other ?"

I don't know.  

Again the point is "Predictions" and if one picks a topic there will be predictions.  You can argue the semantics of any topic I use as example and that will continue to evade the point that I am referring to these topics as an example of predictive action.

Many if not most predictions will be wrong.

Why focus on only the incorrect predictions in exclusivity?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #167 - 09/06/19 at 05:46:05

"The weather stations, which are in the same places for the last 35 years, which provide data for, ...digital weather modeling..., are, short term."

If compared to the entire history of man on the planet yes.

But I am talking about digital satellite-assisted weather modeling.  Why would you count any timeframe before a technology exists as part of the overall useable information?  To spin numbers most likely.

I find it highly unrealistic to use time before satellites as part of the countable timeframe for satellite study.  

Every time someone talks about the US Constitution I will just state how short term it is compared to the commonly accepted history of the Earth and just use that logic to say it's not really all that useful.  You know, because compared to the timeline of the Earth it really hasn't made much of a difference since we are using time prior to it's creation as part of it's effective use to man.

If we compare the usefulness of the US Constitution since it's creation and apply it to usage within the US then we can estimate a high number of effectiveness, lets say 99%.  Similar to comparing weather models only within the timeframe they exist and only within the region we are actually talking about.

If we compare the US Constitution to the age of Earth it's only been around a few hundred years, and we apply it outside the US (look how ineffective it is in N Korea!) we can say its .00000012% effective.

Or we can stop with the games and just acknowledge that JoG keeps referring to short-term models ignoring that I referenced multi-decade models and not ones that use ground-based weather stations.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #168 - 09/06/19 at 07:06:10

Eegore wrote on 09/06/19 at 05:39:08:
 ...I am not counting incarceration.  By that logic every judge in the country is enacting martial law takeover daily...  

I would say the key word here is, “collision”.
Like giving a person a Life Sentence for a $50.00 robbery.
Not, just,  incarnation for a crime.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #169 - 09/06/19 at 07:16:36

"Like giving a person a Life Sentence for a $50.00 robbery.
Not, just,  incarnation for a crime
."

I would say that's unjust, but wouldn't qualify as Martial Law or Government Takeover in my opinion.

Maybe if they imposed these sentences on people who committed no crime at all.  For instance going into nursing homes and sending them all to prison for loitering or being useless eaters like one of the "predictions" I most recently heard.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #170 - 09/09/19 at 06:55:25

Back to the topic at hand, Global Warming as a significant danger to the world's survival is a hoax.

There's a lot of people making a whole lot of money, prestige and careers out of that hoax. it's not going away anytime soon, but it will go away.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #171 - 09/09/19 at 06:58:34

I'm in Dallas today where it was over 100 this weekend. I'm heading towards Vegas later today where it's actually cooler. It's summer. it's hot. There are temperature records set every year someplace. A fraction of a degree over the past 30 years isn't why it was over a 100 here. I'll stick with my previous statement as it's yet to be proven wrong.

None of us can conclusively point to a single metric we encounter in our daily lives hat demonstrates climate change. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #172 - 09/09/19 at 07:17:26

WebsterMark wrote on 09/09/19 at 06:58:34:
I'm in Dallas today where it was over 100 this weekend. I'm heading towards Vegas later today where it's actually cooler. It's summer. it's hot. There are temperature records set every year someplace. A fraction of a degree over the past 30 years isn't why it was over a 100 here. I'll stick with my previous statement as it's yet to be proven wrong.

None of us can conclusively point to a single metric we encounter in our daily lives hat demonstrates climate change. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

LMAO - for a guy that thinks it's a hoax - you sure are invested in it, aren't you?

Hey mark - if it's that "meaningless" then why not just let it go?

Don't worry, myself and the tens (possibly hundreds) of millions like me will continue to work to help save the population.  You can just wallow in ignorance and thank us later, m'kay?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #173 - 09/09/19 at 08:02:26

Again, you talk smack but can’t definitively list any evidence. You’re part of the hoax, granted, out of sheer ignorance but nonetheless part of it.
Don’t worry, some of us will stop this nonsense before it bankrupts the world, except for the chosen few. Hint; you’re not one of them.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #174 - 09/09/19 at 08:06:30

WebsterMark wrote on 09/09/19 at 08:02:26:
Again, you talk smack but can’t definitively list any evidence. You’re part of the hoax, granted, out of sheer ignorance but nonetheless part of it.
Don’t worry, some of us will stop this nonsense before it bankrupts the world, except for the chosen few. Hint; you’re not one of them.

Evidence and research has been posted ad nauseum.

But you and your kind are just like a flat-earther.  No matter what evidence is presented, you'll cover your ears and say "la-la-la I'm not listening".

It's just futile to argue with a child-like, ignorant person.

Now, run along and keep disbelieving and think that weather is the same as climate.  I guess that helps you sleep at night or whatever.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #175 - 09/09/19 at 08:45:26

keep disbelieving and think that weather is the same as climate.

Say what? Aren’t you the mental giant pointing out snow fall in your hometown as “evidence “?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #176 - 09/09/19 at 08:52:35

Call me when Dorian hits Alabama...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #177 - 09/09/19 at 09:38:33

WebsterMark wrote on 09/09/19 at 08:45:26:
keep disbelieving and think that weather is the same as climate.

Say what? Aren’t you the mental giant pointing out snow fall in your hometown as “evidence “?

You asked for a "direct" connection.  I gave you several examples.

A pattern of weather that has been changing over the course of decades is climate.

I gave you that example with empirical evidence.

But again, what the hell do you care?  You'll never believe until your backyard is on fire and the sky directly above your head is red.

Live in ignorance, you'll continue to be happy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #178 - 09/09/19 at 12:37:53

Dear Twisted and Tortured,
Because you're a liar you won't stop pretending that every reasonable person refuses to admit that the climate is and has ALWAYS been changing.
What is a hoax is the claim that without drastic changes in the way humans live we are setting ourselves up for the
Dire Consequences
that you warmlarmists have been threatening  us with for thirty years
And
NOT ONE FUKKING THING YOU CULT MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TELLING US WOULD HAPPEN
HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
Who keeps believing Anything after it's so obvious it's Frikken BULLSHIT?

You lefties are the ones who will Not accept the facts.
The medieval warm period happened.
No discussion allowed.
What, I want to hear WTF exactly caused the end of the Ice Age?
Whose factory and SUV Did THAT?
Answer, I dare you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #179 - 09/09/19 at 17:59:42

"What, I want to hear WTF exactly caused the end of the Ice Age?"

There is an awful lot of information about this available, but there is no one factor everyone agrees on.

"Whose factory and SUV Did THAT?"

Nobodies.  Why would you even ask that?  The issue as always been, which you might ignore again, is Rate of Change.  

It's faster.

That doesn't mean there isn't corruption, doomsday predictions like Jesus, Martial Law, Eradication of all personally owned firearms, Aliens behind comets, Death Panels killing your Grandma, etc. pick any topic those will exist.

Still the Rate of Change is faster than it has been in the past, unless of course you just want to deny any information people put forth that you either don't care about or won't accept because the numbers don't match your beliefs.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 22:25:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.