Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right? (Read 1037 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?
Reply #135 - 08/30/19 at 08:05:57

Why keep focusing on the lies instead of the useable portions?

What's the "useable portion" of over estimating the impact of just one of the greenhouse gases?

Draconian measures to cut CO2: If it turns out to be statically insignificant with regards to this increasing global temperatures, what negative impacts to people would there be?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #136 - 08/30/19 at 09:32:33

What's the point of repeatedly asking questions only to deny the answers given by experts in the field?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #137 - 08/30/19 at 09:43:38

"What's the point of repeatedly asking questions only to deny the answers given by experts in the field?..."

I assume its so they can repeat themselves, or the hopes that the answer will eventually be one they want.  Also it's so easy now to type in anything and the search algorithm will find globally anyone who shares the same ideas.  Like flat earth, or that dinosaurs are a "big paleo" hoax.  

For instance regarding these weather models that are long-term.  (Again I feel it's important to indicate that these are long-term and not the exact opposite or short-term.)  The data must be compared without knowledge of how the models create their predictions.  This way the result is based off of accuracy and not what people want to hear, so at least the numbers will be sound.

Of course I do not expect people to accept the results unless those results reflect the answer they want to see.

We are doing the same thing with 400 Whoppers.  People will still deny the information even though it will all be on video.  That's just the way it goes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #138 - 08/30/19 at 12:20:35

Just as many doomsday weather predictions have come true as there have been predictions of government implementations of martial law, also the same number of times all our guns have been taken from us.  Not ONE.

So STFU about global warming.
Show me where I'm always going off about martial law.
You lefties play relativism games.
What It's OKAY to believe and promote a lie, because you PROJECT a lie onto people who Don't believe in your Sky is falling Bullshit? Lefties want me to change MY LIFE and pay for the privilege, in the name of a hoax.

Mr and Mrs America
Turn them all in.

I HAVE evidence that lefties want to end the second amendment. You support the second amendment
BUT..
BULLSHIT.

The media, the government, the constant pounding of the
GLOBULL WARMING FEAR DRUM
is YUGE..
And you want to declare some right to promote a lie
Because you believe that right wingers are LYING about the threat to the second amendment,,

You're one twisted creature

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #139 - 08/30/19 at 12:39:09

"The media, the government, the constant pounding of the
GLOBULL WARMING FEAR DRUM
is YUGE..
And you want to declare some right to promote a lie
Because you believe that right wingers are LYING about the threat to the second amendment,,"

I do not want to declare anything.  Nothing.  Including some right to promote some lie.  

I do not believe right wingers are LYING about the threat to the second amendment.

I do however think that the same number of government takeovers matches exactly the number of confirmed UFO sightings.  The same number of doomsday weather predictions, also the same number of Jesus sightings, human ending disease and nuclear holocausts.

"Show me where I'm always going off about martial law."

I never said you did.  In this thread alone I referenced the Federal Reserve and Pizza restaurants.  This does not mean you are always going off about money and pizza:

"Just like people who hate the Federal Reserve only focus on negative financial movement.

Just like people who hate pizza focus on how many pizza joints there are around town."

"So STFU about global warming."

I never brought up the topic.  I asked why long, not short, NOT SHORT-TERM weather models that have worked aren't the ones people are concerned with and spending their time using as a way to indicate doomsday models are nonsense?

Maybe if you were capable of adult conversation and less about insulting people over opinions we would get somewhere sometime.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #140 - 08/30/19 at 15:18:25

Good God..
Trying to talk to you is isn't worth it.
Duck and dodge
Move goalposts
Mention something
I address it
Now it wasn't important anyway..
You TRIED to play a game
I shot you down
The fukking global warming models are all wrong.
And that is the only truth you lefties need.
Admit it.
Grow up.
STFU and STOP pushing the lies.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #141 - 08/30/19 at 16:08:44

"The fukking global warming models are all wrong."

I don't agree.  I think some long term, not short term models are correct and useable.

I already agreed with you multiple times in multiple posts that the doomsday models are wrong.  I agree with you but you are so emotionally involved in making a simple discussion some sort of competition that you are apparently incapable of seeing it.

"STFU and STOP pushing the lies."

I never pushed anything.  Stop pretending I am arguing for global warming models that aren't accurate.  Stop pretending I ever once said carbon taxes are viable.  Certainly stop making up things like "you want to declare some right to promote a lie" when I have never said anything close to that.  Or this: "you believe that right wingers are LYING about the threat to the second amendment" another thing I never said.

I asked a question about long-term weather models and you repeatedly referred to short term ones then tried to say I was the one moving goalposts.  You referenced information that was the opposite of what I said.  How hard is that to understand?

Why focus on the inaccuracies of prediction models instead of the accurate ones?

Have you even though about why that question could even be considered upsetting?  It appears to be a valid question to me, and even if it wasn't no part of it should illicit an anger response.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #142 - 08/31/19 at 04:16:22

Serowbot wrote on 08/30/19 at 09:32:33:
What's the point of repeatedly asking questions only to deny the answers given by experts in the field?...

I suspect ypur qualification for whom gets to wear the expert title begins with only those who first demostrate their allegiance to the pre-approved climate change model. The education, credentials, accomplishments of anyone not pledging allegiance are dismissed at best, trashed at worst.

Right?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #143 - 08/31/19 at 04:41:35

My bottom line to this climate chage is pretty simple.

The fact that certain gasses can create a greenhouse effect is obvious a fact. We all eat food or view flowers that exist only because of the greenhouse effect. It is not a hoax.

Some 30 years ago, a theory was launched by a small group of scientists and then given an international platform by the UN within a committee known as the IPCC. In the time since, "global warming" morphed into the more palatable phrase "climate change".

The temperature prediction given by the committee have never hit their targets. They've always been under. None of the predicted environmental impacts are definitively observable.

Those whose basic political platforms tend to involve controlling the personal freedoms of people more so than other platforms, grabbed ahold of doomsday scenarios and have been preaching to the globe ever since theeed to conform to their rigid ideas to avoid disaster which is always right around the corner.

It is entirely believable that 7 billion people have an impact on the climate. However, given that the temperature prediction have not matched observations, given the zealousness of which political parties have demanded ridiculously disproportionate responses, given obvious hypocritical actions from the high priests of climate change, (carbon credits, global flights, seaside mansions, professionals with alternative theories trashed) the idea that climate change is threatening the globe with impending doom.......is a hoax.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #144 - 08/31/19 at 06:50:04

truth or trump speak?

the earth's rotation is slowing the days will be 25 hours long

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #145 - 08/31/19 at 08:05:38

it is truth  will take about 175 M years

what can we learn from this
what did we learn from three mile island
from love canal
from the A bomb
from leaded gasoline

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #146 - 08/31/19 at 09:10:42

climate change isn't something you wake up to some morning and say here it is
it is happening slow and sure
humans are adding our own set of problems from our desire to acquire material possessions and disregard for the planet and its resources
greed blinds even the most logical thoughts

think of our grandkids

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #147 - 08/31/19 at 10:56:47

thumperclone wrote on 08/31/19 at 06:50:04:
truth or trump speak?

the earth's rotation is slowing the days will be 25 hours long

Probably true.....in a few million years or something.

So?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #148 - 08/31/19 at 11:17:43

Climate change has been going on since the beginning of time.

Whose SUV melted the glaciers that carved out the Great Lakes?

Where is more food produced?
Cold or hot?

The Warmlarmists destroyed their credibility by their
Chicken Little Sky is Falling Bullshit.
Not ONE of the Dire Consequences that have been their mantra for decades has Actually happened.
And, Fat Al and now Obama own property
Exactly where it's not gonna be LIVABLE in (another, like the last 12 year doomsday scenario ) twelve years..
But I'm supposed to be Alarmed?
I'm only alarmed by the irrational support for the So Called solutions to this Bullshit, created Pressing issue.
It's a GAME and you lefties are buying it.
When you get what you want
YOU won't be able to AFFORD to run your air conditioner..
Carbon taxes will jack the cost of food.
And you tell me I
Vote against my own self interest?
You've been DUPED, wake up

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #149 - 08/31/19 at 11:58:50

you are the dupe' be happy in your folly

we have be going round on this since 2006 on this forum
you haven't seen any changes in your local weather since then?

at one time I suggested you lock yourself in your garage with your car running to witness the effects you didn't do it or you wouldn't be here..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 00:15:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.