Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right? (Read 1037 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?
Reply #105 - 08/26/19 at 03:54:51

No bank. They don't believe it will be underwater.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #106 - 08/26/19 at 06:37:52

I got so frustrated with E that I just said
Screw it.

But,
Yeah EVERY climate model produced for promoting the hoax has been Wrong.
Don't go dragging the goalposts around.
IDGAF about the short term WEATHER models farmers use.
And that was a lousy game to play.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #107 - 08/26/19 at 08:00:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/26/19 at 06:37:52:
I got so frustrated with E that I just said
Screw it.

Correction - you got owned by Eegore.  Keep it real.

But,
Yeah EVERY climate model produced for promoting the hoax has been Wrong.
Don't go dragging the goalposts around.
IDGAF about the short term WEATHER models farmers use.
And that was a lousy game to play.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #108 - 08/26/19 at 16:49:12

He dragged goalposts and pretended BULLSHIT..
You're Bullshit.
Piss off.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 08/26/19 at 21:57:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/26/19 at 16:49:12:
He dragged goalposts and pretended BULLSHIT..
You're Bullshit.
Piss off.

LOL - hey jog - remember all those times you said I was to blame for making this forum so "terrible"?

Do you remember that?

Yeah, look at your little post above to see how far you've come.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #110 - 08/26/19 at 22:24:55

WebsterMark wrote on 08/19/19 at 04:30:27:
But changing agriculture due to weather may not be a positively confirmed consequence of climate change.  

So what is?

Exactly, what is it? If this is the single largest threat to humanity, if we are pouring billions into research, I hear every day we are dooming our children's future to a bleak existence, you'd think I'd actually notice wouldn't you.

My brother and I have been taking an annual kayak fishing trip down a southern Missouri river for probably over 30 years now. Very remote area, protected waterway meaning no cattle or farm fields allowed within a certain number of miles to prevent contamination from draining. The rivers are spring fed, you can drink right out of the spring if you want. Everything is exactly the same as it was 30 years ago.

Some years we catch more fish than others. We usually go for a few weekdays in late August or early September after school starts so there's less chance of running into annoying kids. Its been hotter than hell a few times, other times you freeze your tail off.

Why haven't I noticed a difference caused by this catastrophic change in climate?

Well mark......

Flash flooding causes chaos in Eureka and Wildwood

EUREKA, MO - Now the driver is safe and thankful for the man who helped rescue her.

“It was definitely terrifying,” said the driver of the car Paige Perry from High Ridge.

Fortunately, she was already out of the car when it was swept away.

Paige was north on 109 this morning when police were turning cars around at LaSalle Springs Middle because of flooding.

As she was turning around things got scary.

She explained, “When I went somebody decided to turn right instead and it like pushed water right up over my hood. And my car just stopped.”

Fortunately for Paige Brian Dinger was driving by in his big work truck.

He saw she needed help and stepped in.

“He goes uh you`re probably going to want to get out of there. And I was like I wish I could! And then he like repositioned the truck slightly in front of the car and it blocked some of the water,” said Paige.

Brian added, “She crawled across the top of the hood and I just held her hand to she could come across the top of her hood. And then she crawled onto the steps of my big truck there.”

“I jumped off and put my foot on the step and then my car just went woosh down the river!” said Paige.

Paige isn`t the only one with an incredible story.

The Weber family`s horse smoky was swept away by water rushing through their wildwood property.

Somehow Smoky was found safe about a quarter-mile away.

“When we found him, he was just as happy to see us as we were to see him to be honest with you. And it was just, everything was okay then,” said John Weber.

The flash flooding forced the Rockwood School District to cancel classes.

Buses had to pull off roads with kids on board.

Fortunately, everyone was okay.

“I want to make sure that we are taking good care of our students each and every day. And I believe we made the best decision for our students today,” said Rockwood Superintendent Mark Miles.

Rockwood officials say the fields that were flooded at Eureka High School likely won`t be usable for a couple of days.

But school is on for tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Paige wasn`t the only rescue that Brian was involved with near LaSalle.

He also helped a mother with her two young kids get out of their car and onto a school bus until the flooding receded.

Out of concerns for more rain, Eureka city leaders and volunteers spent part of the day filling about one thousand sandbags.

Some were out tonight downtown just to be prepared.

The others will be put in storage.

http://fox2now.com/2019/08/26/flash-flooding-causes-chaos-in-eureka-and-wildw...

So, the rivers around St Louis have been at flood stage for 80 + days this year.... is that normal?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #111 - 08/27/19 at 03:45:41

https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/

Read the latest entry in the above link.
As good luck would have it, I’m running around central PA this week and will be within shouting distance of State College PA, home to star of the show above. I don’t think he’ll talk to me however.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #112 - 08/27/19 at 04:34:05

So, the rivers around St Louis have been at flood stage for 80 + days this year.... is that normal?

Wow.... it rained.

What you don't know.... Eureka is a growing area. Heading down 44 west towards Six Flags in the afternoons and you'll hit traffic like you've never hit before. 44 West is now another of those directions you avoid during rush hour. It was never like that before.

What impact do you suppose adding population to an area that was rural 20 years ago?

Hmm......  

A fraction of a second ago, on the earth's geological clock, your house in the Chicago area was under a couple hundred feet of ice.

15,000 years from ice covering half of the central plains to what it is today; is climate. A heavy rain causing flooding in newly populated areas is weather.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #113 - 08/27/19 at 05:25:10

WebsterMark wrote on 08/27/19 at 04:34:05:

Wow.... it rained.

What you don't know.... Eureka is a growing area. Heading down 44 west towards Six Flags in the afternoons and you'll hit traffic like you've never hit before. 44 West is now another of those directions you avoid during rush hour. It was never like that before.

What impact do you suppose adding population to an area that was rural 20 years ago?

Hmm......  

A fraction of a second ago, on the earth's geological clock, your house in the Chicago area was under a couple hundred feet of ice.

15,000 years from ice covering half of the central plains to what it is today; is climate. A heavy rain causing flooding in newly populated areas is weather.

Well, fortunately, mark - there are more of people in  this world with my viewpoint than yours.

True, you will never see the effects of our carbon-rich life.  But at least my great-grandkids will know that I did what I could to make a difference and supported those who want to clean up our mess.

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Not to worry though, you can watch from the sidelines and pound sand.  You non-believers won't stop us.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 08/27/19 at 05:28:51

WebsterMark wrote on 08/27/19 at 03:45:41:
https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/

Read the latest entry in the above link.
As good luck would have it, I’m running around central PA this week and will be within shouting distance of State College PA, home to star of the show above. I don’t think he’ll talk to me however.

LOL - yep, believing in one guy against the entire scientific community....  sounds about par for the course for the conservative mind....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #115 - 08/27/19 at 13:56:42

"IDGAF about the short term WEATHER models farmers use.
And that was a lousy game to play."

They are long-term.  Decades long.

As a matter of fact there are so many inputs, just over eight hundred thousand that have to be reviewed to answer Webstermark's question which is why I haven't replied yet.  Once reviewed almost 2.6 million inputs will be part of the average in just my area alone.   The report at this time is 244 pages long.

Doesn't matter though, you will just complain about my input and discard it because you have shown in the past, just like the statement above, you only allow the data you like.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #116 - 08/27/19 at 14:24:44

Good God man, don't go through 2.6 million inputs. Go to a party instead.
Busy right now, respond more later.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #117 - 08/28/19 at 05:12:11

They are long-term.  Decades long.

Decades long weather trends aren't exactly what we're talking about now is it? Is it more like that improved technology allows for more accurate predictions of weather trends as opposed to effects from the climate change of a fraction of a degree?

Again, if the temp has increases only very slightly (and don't forget with years of decreases thrown in the mix as well) how would modeling software dictate changes in agricultural  procedures? If the software recommends different watering techniques, wouldn't those be effective regardless of a slight temp increase? Is this just a case of gradually improved farming techniques being hijacked by climate change activist as evidence?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #118 - 08/28/19 at 06:49:29

"Decades long weather trends aren't exactly what we're talking about now is it?"

That's what I was referencing.  Decades long weather models, that have been in use.  

When it was indicated that all weather models are wrong:

"BULLSHIT
Every Frikken
Model
Is wrong as crap
."

I asked why people don't reference the useable ones.  The ones that people use in business to create more positive outcomes than those who do not.

I was then asked how these weather models are "positively linked" so I asked for the parameters of what that is and I have received no answer, as such there is no way anyone can ever answer that particular question.

So the only available process is to take 6 of the available models and run every metric on each in triplicate by separate analyst.  Then provide that data to three third party analysts with no knowledge of what each model uses as procedural prediction process creating a blind assessment of the resulting numbers.

Once this is done all groups will create a comparison of accuracy based off of 3 local and national weather outcome sources.  

It should be assumed that if all numbers are run and compared blindly to actual weather results the most-accurate weather models will be seen based off of results and not perception of process.

These top 3 weather models will then be examined based off of when and where they are used.  This should show if higher yield producers use the more accurate models or not.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #119 - 08/28/19 at 07:25:20

I was then asked how these weather models are "positively linked" so I asked for the parameters of what that is and I have received no answer, as such there is no way anyone can ever answer that particular question.

I did too. I asked how agricultural modeling software took a fraction of a degree in temperature change and made recommendations to farmers.
What specific thing did farmers do to counteract the same impact from a small temp for increase? Were they told to plant earlier, later, were they told to water more, etc... Pretty simple question.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 02:22:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, It's A Hoax, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.