Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think I have been bitten.......too! (Read 93 times)
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
I think I have been bitten.......too!
08/12/19 at 18:57:57

Bitten and smitten.....yep! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQxUwMCcJc

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: I think I have been bitten.......too!
Reply #1 - 08/13/19 at 06:34:18

Was there even a motorcycle in that video?  Shocked Shocked   Cool Cool Cool

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - 08/13/19 at 15:29:05

I can't believe MM hasn't commented - he must be too busy with his new Guzzi to be interested in this video.

She is riding a Royal Enfield Himilayan....one of his dream girls bikes.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/13/19 at 15:33:40

Pretty, skilled, adventurous, and tough...

SOOoo out of my league...  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #4 - 08/13/19 at 19:17:59

Just watched her and that bike !  Grin

Hay last Saturday I met one of the Guzzi guys at Sloans Cycles to look at the V850TT Adventure bike.
Sloan's cycle had  Coffee and Donuts in the break room for customers , it worked out very nicely .
That V850TT was a "BIG" Bike !

The guy I met there had rode his Himalaya to Sloans to look at the V850TT.  So we rode together back to Shelbville (30 miles) on the back roads.  

Ride Report :
The Himalaya shifted at the same times my V-7 did which is about the same as all the Harley big bikes do.
The Himalaya accelerated just fine and cornered just fine too , I was working at it (somewhat) to keep with it. Roll Eyes
That guy didn't look anything like the girl !  Huh

at the fuel station where we split up , he confessed to being near red-line on those shifts   and    I was on the V-7 keeping up just normal ridding ?  
I might have found my short-life rear tire problem ?  Roll Eyes

So , Dave , Did you finally find a bike you wouldn't be ashamed to ride "Dirty" ?  Undecided

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #5 - 08/14/19 at 04:19:11

MMRanch wrote on 08/13/19 at 19:17:59:
So , Dave , Did you finally find a bike you wouldn't be ashamed to ride "Dirty" ?  Undecided

Nope.....I believe it is some kind of genetic disorder.

When I was growing up everything we owned was dirty, rusty, dented, broken and wired together - for some reason I really have to keep my motorcycles and cars looking nice.   I do struggle to be organized however, and keeping my desk,office,garage clean is a real struggle - and I am currently not doing it very well.

There are folks who can get higher mileage out of tires - unfortunately the way we ride will never result in getting maximum mileage out of any tire.  Those fellows who can't keep up with you on those group rides will get far more miles out of their tires than you and I will....they aren't scrubbing rubber off on each curve.  However it is related to the cost of living - This is how I want to ride and that is what it costs!

Those roads the woman is riding on are a perfect example of why smaller motorcycles are sold in 3rd world countries - those roads put the Royal Enfield exactly where it was made to ride, and it doesn't need to go 70mph - it needs to have good suspension and low speed torque.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #6 - 08/14/19 at 06:44:53

those roads put the Royal Enfield exactly where it was made to ride, and it doesn't need to go 70mph - it needs to have good suspension and low speed torque     , and good fuel millage .  Wink

I may just have to put dual sport tires on my Savage , because I have a hard time even thinking of going back to a chain.   Smiley

I guess if you lived in a place where there were no roads made of black top , then it would take so long to roll up a thousand miles that you wouldn't mind adjusting the chain "ONCE A YEAR" .    

That feller I met Saturday made a point to tell me , even if you did change the sprockets to make it usable on the interstate ,that it don't have the power to pull the taller gear.   He also said , "It slows down going up hills even with the gearing it has".    Embarrassed

His online name is : Twowheeladdict , and his given name is  Dave .   But ya'll don't look nothing alike .   Grin

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:28:21

General CategoryThe Cafe › I think I have been bitten.......too!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.