Send Topic Print
18 Dead In El Pao (Read 298 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

18 Dead In El Pao
08/03/19 at 15:48:24

http://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-el-paso-issue-report-active-shooter-173500204...

More guns my big, white a$$!!

This was NOT a gun free zone - this was fukcing El Paso!!  There were plenty of "good guys with guns".  

Why did 18 people have to die?  Because we are a nation of fukcing gun nuts - that's why.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: 18 Dead In El Pao
Reply #1 - 08/03/19 at 16:02:36

Latest 19 dead,.. 40 injured.
Geez,.. this is a bad one.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/03/19 at 16:44:00

Aaaaand once again, gun free zone.
The victims were unable to defend themselves.
When seconds count
The cops are only MINUTES away.

Blame the death toll on
Yourselves.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 08/03/19 at 16:52:09

T And T Garage wrote on 08/03/19 at 15:48:24:
http://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-el-paso-issue-report-active-shooter-173500204...

More guns my big, white a$$!!

This was NOT a gun free zone - this was fukcing El Paso!!  There were plenty of "good guys with guns".  

How do you know their were good guys with guns?

Why did 18 people have to die?  Because we are a nation of fukcing gun nuts - that's why.

That is part of the price of freedom.

You and Bot both own guns, why haven't you turned them in or destroy them?

I have been to that mall on several occasions.  I lived in that part of the world for several years; hence, my first hand knowledge of the border.  That is for another thread though...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 18 Dead In El P:ao
Reply #4 - 08/03/19 at 17:00:57

Seriously? A mall without a
Firearms prohibited
Sign?
Nobody returned fire?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/03/19 at 19:59:45

It wasn't a mall.

It wasn't a gun free zone.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 08/03/19 at 20:46:23

Typical weekend in Chicago.....very sad, but without hope, faith, and a sustaining belief, oh well, late term abortions I guess.

All ya can do is make sure your life is right, and enjoy every moment....
Go pound sand and blah, blah, blah, as if that is going to change anything at all.....

Lets just put a bow around it and blame Trump.

There, I fixed that.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/04/19 at 05:11:14

I read what this guy left behind, his reasoning for doing this. Much like the other manifestos, it has elements of truth linked together with inaccuracies and massive over-generalized talking points from both sides of the political spectrum. He had three main themes. First and foremost was what the changing cultural makeup of the country, Texas in particular. Second was the infestation of corporate influence over the political world and third was the pending doom to the environment of the earth due to mankind.

Rational people, which includes everyone on here, are able to balance the over the top hyperbole we hear everyday with the reality of the world in front of us. This guy (and now perhaps the Dayton shooter) could not.

I think this other news I heard is basically is the same thing only manifested differently.  I heard yesterday about the Air Force and Marines attempting to address high suicide rates. I read that suicide is 2nd leading cause of death for  millennials behind accidents.

Assuming for a second suicide rates have climbed the past couple of decades and this is not simply a result of more honest and accurate data collection, seems to me there's a common link between these young mass shooters and young suicides.

Is it a feeling of hopelessness? That everyone else is able to enjoy life, that everyone else has it better, that everyone else has a better job, prettier wife, more sex, more money, everyone else just has it better.

Is our over sensitivity towards ensuring a safe, happy and prosperous childhood the past couple of generations delayed the pains of reality from the adolescent years into adulthood where some are less able  to deal with disappointment and rejection in a healthy manner?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/04/19 at 05:34:01

And what role does access to literally millions of people online play? It has to be significant.

Think for a moment the hatred created on this site. It didn't exist before, but it does now and has a lifespan, perhaps forever. In the real world, any interaction I would have had with my Chicago friend would have been polite but very short lived. I would not hang put with him. From his end, any interaction he undertook with me would be polite but equally short lived. Likewise any interactions he might have with Ray, MN, JOG or PG. If he and Sew were neighbors, they might meet up at the local real Tall Table for a beer or two. Instead, hate has increased.

Think for a moment if that El Paso guy had owed a Suzuki Savage and had been on here.

And as a side note, the default position of hate is not automatically a bad thing. Hate is not the opposite of love, selfishness is.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #9 - 08/04/19 at 05:56:12

[quote author=437176676071665975667F140 link=1564872504/0#7 date=1564920674]I read what this guy left behind, his reasoning for  and third was the pending doom to the environment of the earth due to mankind.

Oh Mark, why is any one upset? he was just doing what Klanned Parent hood has been doing for years,  getting rid of unwanted people.

'If they would rather die,'  'they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.  Charles Dickens' 1843

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #10 - 08/04/19 at 06:31:54

And we have another one, Dayton Ohio just got the 250th mass shooting this year with 9 shot dead and multiple wounded. This isn't the America I grew up in. So much for the 50th anniversary of peace, love and Woodstock.  Sad

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #11 - 08/04/19 at 07:22:23

Ed L. wrote on 08/04/19 at 06:31:54:
And we have another one, Dayton Ohio just got the 250th mass shooting this year with 9 shot dead and multiple wounded. This isn't the America I grew up in. So much for the 50th anniversary of peace, love and Woodstock.  Sad

Sadly Ed L
this is America now, but the seeds of the problem were planted around the time Woodstock.
"love the one you're with."
"Don't worry about tomorrow, live for today."
"tune in turn on and drop out."

Free love doesn't work, true  love is binding. Mothers and fathers back in their day would give their lives for their kids (binding) . Now kids don't know their father, they don't know what love is. The world is just for me.

I heard a conversation outside a abortion clinic yesterday.  A girl going into the clinic yelled  
"I am here to kill my baby, and I am glad."  

When life is so unloved, is it any wonder people turn to violence?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 08/04/19 at 07:43:38

Who is surprised when you use hate based identity politics to divide folks to empower your own selfish desires....

You find a villain and then promote yourself as the great hope at slaying this threat.....

The forbidden fruit is a perfect example of what happens when you allow sin into your world, even if you think just a wee bit you can control.....

The gun is merely a tool of hate, without the motivation of hate to use it to act and express that hate, it might as well be a club....

Until we push and hold those who purvey hate, for gain, we will never begin to stop the insanity of those who strike against a free society .

You think your hate is just.......?

Think again.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 08/04/19 at 07:57:50

Matchless G11 wrote on 08/04/19 at 07:22:23:
 When life is so unloved, is it any wonder people turn to violence?

Most other civilized countries have legal abortion,... but not the shootings.
There is no correlation between legal abortion and shootings.

America has two unique features... guns... and shootings.

Oh yeah,.. and gun nuts that will tie themselves into a pretzel to avoid that reality.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/04/19 at 08:06:55

[quote author=30292727717132253425232B737475400 link=1564872504/0#9 date=1564923372]WebsterMark wrote on 08/04/19 at 05:11:14:
I read what this guy left behind, his reasoning for  and third was the pending doom to the environment of the earth due to mankind.

Oh Mark, why is any one upset? he was just doing what Klanned Parent hood has been doing for years,  getting rid of unwanted people.

'If they would rather die,'  'they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.  Charles Dickens' 1843

Funny, mark posts about how I perpetuate hate (not even close) - yet you, match, who hasn't posted on here very much use the phrase "Klanned Parenthood".

Do you conservatives see your own hypocrisy?

Obviously not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 01:37:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 18 Dead In El Pao

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.