Send Topic Print
18 Dead In El Pao (Read 298 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 18 Dead In El Pao
Reply #45 - 08/05/19 at 07:42:04

"Please elaborate on the need to shoot thousands of rounds out of an M4 this month."

I didn't indicate there was a "need" however it is a training and compliance issue with my work.  I would call it more of a "requirement" issued by the Department of Defense.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 08/05/19 at 07:45:54

Can't blame anyone for wanting to distance themselves from this guy.
You've got the tougher job.

This guy was a white supremacist, immigrant hating, nationalist, that feared Democrat takeover of his precious Texas.
The fact that he was already a racist before Trump, means very little.
Trump's not making racists,.. he's legitimizing them.

Make America White Again... is what drove him to kill.

Yes, I read his manifesto,... (the parts not redacted)...
Universal income is mentioned, not supported.
Environmental decline is mentioned (good for him, I guess?)
He didn't drive 800 miles to kill Mexicans for the environment.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 08/05/19 at 08:09:31

No, I don't have a tougher job.

Anyone who thinks what Trump says is the straw that broke the camel's back is full of political partisanship $hit.

All you want to do is scream white nationalist from the rooftop and pretend you're saying something of value.

When Pulse nightclub shooting, you didn't blame all Islam and you didn't blame the current President despite the fact he was against gay marriage and was busy droning Islamic terrorist into 72 virgin heave.

There's something wrong with people and it's more complicated than a soundbite.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 08/05/19 at 08:25:21

[quote author=6F7678782E2E6D7A6B7A7C742C2B2A1F0 link=1564872504/15#29 date=1564953222]T And T Garage wrote on 08/04/19 at 08:06:55:
Matchless G11 wrote on 08/04/19 at 05:56:12:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/04/19 at 05:11:14:
I read what this guy left behind, his reasoning for  and third was the pending doom to the environment of the earth due to mankind.

Oh Mark, why is any one upset? he was just doing what Klanned Parent hood has been doing for years,  getting rid of unwanted people.

'If they would rather die,'  'they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.  Charles Dickens' 1843

Funny, mark posts about how I perpetuate hate (not even close) - yet you, match, who hasn't posted on here very much use the phrase "Klanned Parenthood".

Do you conservatives see your own hypocrisy?

Obviously not.

It is not hate when I point out the truth about the founder of planned parent hood being a racist.

LOL - of course it's not - in your mind.  The fact is, no matter the origins of Planned Parenthood, it delivers much needed healthcare to women, not just abortion.  But conservatives focus on one thing only.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #49 - 08/05/19 at 08:30:38

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/19 at 08:09:31:
No, I don't have a tougher job.

Anyone who thinks what Trump says is the straw that broke the camel's back is full of political partisanship $hit.

All you want to do is scream white nationalist from the rooftop and pretend you're saying something of value.

Look back through the 4 pages of this thread and compare my posts to yours... now tell me who's screaming.
...or even just the quote above.
Tell the truth...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 08/05/19 at 09:04:02

what am I screaming about?

Far as I can tell, I'm the only one who made a thoughtful post looking at the big picture. You went straight to yet another gun control point. I don't know the details yet but odds are no reasonable gun control law would have prevented this, but like I said, don't know yet.

A reasonable, big picture post that's not been expanded on. All many are doing is looking for blame.

I read what this guy left behind, his reasoning for doing this. Much like the other manifestos, it has elements of truth linked together with inaccuracies and massive over-generalized talking points from both sides of the political spectrum. He had three main themes. First and foremost was what the changing cultural makeup of the country, Texas in particular. Second was the infestation of corporate influence over the political world and third was the pending doom to the environment of the earth due to mankind.

Rational people, which includes everyone on here, are able to balance the over the top hyperbole we hear everyday with the reality of the world in front of us. This guy (and now perhaps the Dayton shooter) could not.

I think this other news I heard is basically is the same thing only manifested differently.  I heard yesterday about the Air Force and Marines attempting to address high suicide rates. I read that suicide is 2nd leading cause of death for  millennials behind accidents.

Assuming for a second suicide rates have climbed the past couple of decades and this is not simply a result of more honest and accurate data collection, seems to me there's a common link between these young mass shooters and young suicides.

Is it a feeling of hopelessness? That everyone else is able to enjoy life, that everyone else has it better, that everyone else has a better job, prettier wife, more sex, more money, everyone else just has it better.

Is our over sensitivity towards ensuring a safe, happy and prosperous childhood the past couple of generations delayed the pains of reality from the adolescent years into adulthood where some are less able  to deal with disappointment and rejection in a healthy manner?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 08/05/19 at 09:25:54

The facts of what's happening in this country are simple.  What's really sad is that anyone gives this maniac's manifesto any creedence whatsoever.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #52 - 08/05/19 at 09:26:10

So far I've seen Conservatives blame video games, fake news, gay marriage and trans people, Climate Change, big business, mental illness,  universal wage, and abortion,...
...but definitely not guns or white supremacists...  Huh

Kinda' laughable.... seriously, look at that list...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 08/05/19 at 09:27:54

Whose not blamed white supremacist?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #54 - 08/05/19 at 09:36:51

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/19 at 09:27:54:
Whose not blamed white supremacist?

Um,.... you?... Huh
I just went back over 4 pages and found nothing about white supremacy in your posts.
...sad, hopeless, adolescence.. corporate influence,.. changing culture, military suicides, environmental doom,.. lack of sex...
No white supremacy...

The guy posted his manifesto on a White supremacist site...
Duhhhh!... might be a clue...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 08/05/19 at 10:15:56

The guy was a f'ing fruitcake, white supremacist nut! That's obvious. I believe I pointed that obviousness out in my original note.

What you're trying to do is lump anyone who objects to your brand of gun control as one and the same. And to lump Trump in a group of white supremacists is absolute nonsense. This is the problem with how you watering down racism to essentially anyone you disagree with.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #56 - 08/05/19 at 10:21:39

Trump says it's clearly mental illness...
He's treading on thin ice there without a professional evaluation from a qualified PHD. Psychiatrist doing in person evaluation under strict clinical guidelines....
Doncha' think?... Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 08/05/19 at 10:41:36

I think you need to shut this El Paso thread down. None of us are helping. I for one, am done.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 08/05/19 at 11:56:44

Why is it if someone doesn't like the direction of a conversation do we need shut the thread down?

Just stop posting, let others do what they want within the guidelines of the forum rules.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 08/05/19 at 13:27:18

Eegore wrote on 08/05/19 at 11:56:44:
 Why is it if someone doesn't like the direction of a conversation do we need shut the thread down?

Just stop posting, let others do what they want within the guidelines of the forum rules.

Dammit Eegore - why are you so always right!?!!!    Smiley
(as in, correct, that is)

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 05:20:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 18 Dead In El Pao

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.