A Good Start (Read 18 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A Good Start
07/30/19 at 06:23:16

More than 100 Democrats now onboard with Trump impeachment inquiry

More than a dozen additional Democrats have come out in favor of beginning an impeachment inquiry into President Trump in the fallout from Robert Mueller’s testimony last week.

On Thursday, Rep. Katherine Clark, D-Mass., said she now favored impeachment. Clark, vice chair of the Democratic caucus, is the highest-ranking House Dem to come out in favor of the step. Clark said she was motivated by concerns over how Republicans, following Trump’s lead, are ignoring concerns about securing future elections from tampering.

“Listening to [Mueller’s] testimony, revisiting what was laid out in that report about the president’s attempt to obstruct justice was disturbing,” Clark told the Boston Globe. “But the moment that was pivotal for me was when [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell blocked a vote on an election security bill on the very same day that Robert Mueller warned us that Russia interfered in our elections, and that it is continuing to do so. It shows a disconnect, and a disregard for our democracy that we simply cannot turn away from.”

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-impeachment-inquiry-trump-mueller-hearing-160...

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: A Good Start
Reply #1 - 07/30/19 at 08:56:31

Go ahead and try, the efforts of the Democratic party are truly embarrassing.  It will only help trump in 2020.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A Good Start
Reply #2 - 07/30/19 at 09:08:05

pg wrote on 07/30/19 at 08:56:31:
Go ahead and try, the efforts of the Democratic party are truly embarrassing.  It will only help trump in 2020.

Best regards,

Hmm... well, I guess we'll see, huh?
Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 23:24:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A Good Start

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!