Who......???? (Read 21 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who......????
07/29/19 at 17:18:16

Will really move away if Trump wins again this time?

If he loses, who will hold demonstrations and bother the new administrations spoke and cabinet members in public places?

Who will shut down interstates and other counter demonstrations as a means of free expression?

Who will sue the goverment in court to have their own beliefs displayed in public places, and demand equal access to all private communications, etc....of those in opposition?

Thanks for answering my survey  Grin  Kiss

Who will extend their own personal freedom to denounce any new administration and accuse them of what they perceive as wrong, etc....
Freely assigning to them any labels they believe fit?     

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Who......????
Reply #1 - 07/29/19 at 17:19:12

BTW....chocolate pudding will now be served on Thursday evening until further notice  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/29/19 at 17:20:35

BTW to my BTW.....chocolate pudding is exactly that, chocolate pudding, however, if you need to assign something sinister to it, by all means....pudding, go for it  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/29/19 at 17:20:50

I won't.

Never said I would the first time. (some folks on here think I was posting before the 2016 election - I wasn't.  They just wish I was...LOL)

I will just continue to mourn for America (as I have been) if that idiot gets elected again.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/29/19 at 17:21:56

if he wins...it says sumtin really about the one who lost...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/29/19 at 17:24:52

raydawg wrote on 07/29/19 at 17:21:56:
if he wins...it says sumtin really about the one who lost...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No, it says more about our country than anything - at least those of us who vote.

It would be a shame if he won.  He's not deserving of the office.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/29/19 at 17:28:27

Can't have it both ways....vote, lose, then sue.....
That is not how it works.

Personally, I'd rather not play if they all stink, I'll wait until I BELIEVE in a candidate, who isn't part of the same system of deceit.

HEY....how many died in Chicago this last weekend, how many were shot, in that great liberal town?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/29/19 at 17:34:28

raydawg wrote on 07/29/19 at 17:28:27:
Can't have it both ways....vote, lose, then sue.....
That is not how it works.

Who said anything about suing??  No one here.

Personally, I'd rather not play if they all stink, I'll wait until I BELIEVE in a candidate, who isn't part of the same system of deceit.

Not play?  As in not vote?  Then you're a coward and shouldn't post about politics.

HEY....how many died in Chicago this last weekend, how many were shot, in that great liberal town?  

Not sure.  Probably not as many per capita as in St. Louis or a dozen other large cities.

What's your point, ray?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 01:20:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.