Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
About time!! (Read 189 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: About time!!
Reply #15 - 07/30/19 at 14:58:32

So your position is if a group doesn't have a physical address they do not exist, is that correct?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 07/30/19 at 15:34:04

Quote:
The Anti-Defamation League, a leading Jewish group in the United States focused on hate crimes, describes Antifa as "a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals who believe in active, aggressive opposition to far right-wing movements."

So an anti-terrorist group should be labeled a terrorist group...
...and Elijah Cummings is a racist...

It's just so MAGA...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/30/19 at 16:12:28

Are they the new Terrorist Organization, or is it these idiots in masks?

BOTH!

That's an interesting approach.  These old Jewish families that have had ANTIFA meetings since the 40's are now terrorists by that logic.

They are the same as the masked people committing violence because they are an ANTIFA group, I can't wait to see the news media report on the FBI arresting law abiding families at a bake sale.

"So your position is if a group doesn't have a physical address they do not exist, is that correct?"

Incorrect.  I never said, inferred, suggested or otherwise indicated that ANTIFA does not exist.  Again, ANTIFA exists, they are real.

I said I asked about a specific incident where a claim was "ANTIFA said etc." on the "ANTIFA website" and wondered how they found a source that speaks for all ANTIFA.  Where is the "official" ANTIFA website?

I am only asking specifically what website is the official one.  I am not claiming existence or lack of.  I am only asking what website is the official ANTIFA website.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 07/30/19 at 17:05:37

Eegore wrote on 07/30/19 at 16:12:28:
Are they the new Terrorist Organization, or is it these idiots in masks?

BOTH!

That's an interesting approach.  These old Jewish families that have had ANTIFA meetings since the 40's are now terrorists by that logic.

They are the same as the masked people committing violence because they are an ANTIFA group, I can't wait to see the news media report on the FBI arresting law abiding families at a bake sale.

"So your position is if a group doesn't have a physical address they do not exist, is that correct?"

Incorrect.  I never said, inferred, suggested or otherwise indicated that ANTIFA does not exist.  Again, ANTIFA exists, they are real.

I said I asked about a specific incident where a claim was "ANTIFA said etc." on the "ANTIFA website" and wondered how they found a source that speaks for all ANTIFA.  Where is the "official" ANTIFA website?

I am only asking specifically what website is the official one.  I am not claiming existence or lack of.  I am only asking what website is the official ANTIFA website.

I have seen local or regional sites; although, I have not seen an all inclusive site.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/31/19 at 10:47:42

"I have seen local or regional sites; although, I have not seen an all inclusive site."

I have as well.  I couldn't consider any of them capable of speaking nationally.

So about this old Jewish ANTIFA group, are they terrorists now?

Are they part of a terrorist organization?

Should they be incarcerated for having ANTIFA on their bake-sale signs?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 07/31/19 at 12:29:46

Eegore wrote on 07/31/19 at 10:47:42:
"I have seen local or regional sites; although, I have not seen an all inclusive site."

I have as well.  I couldn't consider any of them capable of speaking nationally.

They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/31/19 at 12:59:11

pg wrote on 07/31/19 at 12:29:46:
Eegore wrote on 07/31/19 at 10:47:42:

They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity.

Best regards,

"The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity." - is a phrase you can use about anyone, anywhere, anytime.    Cheesy

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 07/31/19 at 13:23:50

T And T Garage wrote on 07/31/19 at 12:59:11:
"The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity." - is a phrase you can use about anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Does that include people that Support, Love and defend DSA, CY, BS, AOC, BLM, Antifa etc. ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/31/19 at 16:06:22

"They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity."

I am not sure how you come to the conclusion that an ANTIFA group in Colorado started in the 40's by Jews is somehow affiliated with Millennials committing crimes in San Francisco.

In any case isn't designating them a terrorist organization for having a name 70 years prior to the one's committing crime seem unusual?

It seems to me that if one day FORD becomes a group that attacks individuals on the street it would make little sense to consider and designate Ford Motor Company a terrorist organization, (since they share the name they must be involved), and have them prove themselves innocent instead of the government proving them guilty.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 07/31/19 at 16:37:12

Eegore wrote on 07/31/19 at 16:06:22:
"They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity."

I am not sure how you come to the conclusion that an ANTIFA group in Colorado started in the 40's by Jews is somehow affiliated with Millennials committing crimes in San Francisco.

In any case isn't designating them a terrorist organization for having a name 70 years prior to the one's committing crime seem unusual?

It seems to me that if one day FORD becomes a group that attacks individuals on the street it would make little sense to consider and designate Ford Motor Company a terrorist organization, (since they share the name they must be involved), and have them prove themselves innocent instead of the government proving them guilty.

Reread my statement.....  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/31/19 at 16:49:35

"They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity"

"They" = 1940's Jewish ANTIFA group.

"are likely" = have a high percentage chance, are most or more than likely than less or not likely.

"affiliated" = officially attached or connected to an organization, officially being the operative word.  A direct nexus of communication, or influence by direct communication.

"with them" = modern ANTIFA groups considered for terrorist designation due to criminal activity.

"in some capacity" = a verifiable, measurable degree of interaction.

The group of Jews that started an ANTIFA meeting in the 1940s have a high probability of having a direct nexus of communication that quantifies the term "Officially attached" to a modern group of criminals that have recently claimed the term ANTIFA.

A designation of Terrorist Organization will then classify them guilty of terrorism until scrutinized by authorities to conclude what level, if any, of crime they are associated with.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #26 - 07/31/19 at 17:20:16

Eegore wrote on 07/31/19 at 16:49:35:
"They are likely affiliated with them in some capacity.  The amount of scrutiny they receive should be based on their involvement with criminal activity"

"They" = 1940's Jewish ANTIFA group.

"are likely" = have a high percentage chance, are most or more than likely than less or not likely.

"affiliated" = officially attached or connected to an organization, officially being the operative word.  A direct nexus of communication, or influence by direct communication.

"with them" = modern ANTIFA groups considered for terrorist designation due to criminal activity.

"in some capacity" = a verifiable, measurable degree of interaction.

The group of Jews that started an ANTIFA meeting in the 1940s have a high probability of having a direct nexus of communication that quantifies the term "Officially attached" to a modern group of criminals that have recently claimed the term ANTIFA.

A designation of Terrorist Organization will then classify them guilty of terrorism until scrutinized by authorities to conclude what level, if any, of crime they are associated with.

You are making a valiant effort to put words in my mouth.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/31/19 at 18:03:16

"You are making a valiant effort to put words in my mouth."

I am clarifying how I read your statement.  I am not claiming you stated verbatim what I posted as my interpretation of your sentence.  You did not type anything more than what I quote.  Repeating it doesn't increase accuracy.

As I understand it you are saying it is likely that a group called ANTIFA originating in the 1940's is affiliated with modern ANTIFA groups committing crimes and as such should be classified a Terrorist Organization until they are scrutinized and cleared of criminal wrongdoing.  

I asked:

"Are they the new Terrorist Organization, or is it these idiots in masks?"

You stated:

"BOTH!"

So this Jewish ANTIFA group is both a Terrorist organization and idiots in masks.  That seems odd to me because this group originated 70 years prior.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #28 - 08/01/19 at 07:34:42

Eegore wrote on 07/31/19 at 18:03:16:
"You are making a valiant effort to put words in my mouth."

I am clarifying how I read your statement.  I am not claiming you stated verbatim what I posted as my interpretation of your sentence.  You did not type anything more than what I quote.  Repeating it doesn't increase accuracy.

As I understand it you are saying it is likely that a group called ANTIFA originating in the 1940's is affiliated with modern ANTIFA groups committing crimes and as such should be classified a Terrorist Organization until they are scrutinized and cleared of criminal wrongdoing.  

I asked:

"Are they the new Terrorist Organization, or is it these idiots in masks?"

You stated:

"BOTH!"

So this Jewish ANTIFA group is both a Terrorist organization and idiots in masks.  That seems odd to me because this group originated 70 years prior.

The question would have to be, does your group wear masks and/or commit violent acts?

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/02/19 at 10:49:01

"The question would have to be, does your group wear masks and/or commit violent acts?"

They don't.  I agree with that assessment however pg indicated "BOTH" groups should be considered a Terrorist Organization.  

To me the problem is once that happens the non-criminal group is guilty unless they can prove innocence, are subjected to SAM legal structure and can be detained without being evaluated for criminal activity first.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 21:18:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › About time!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.