Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Omar and Cortez
07/18/19 at 14:32:37

I'd like to put this up in advance, so I'm not accused of politicizing an unfortunate event.

Trump is inciting racist violence,.. and focusing it on mainly Congresswomen Omar, AOC, and the other squad members in that order.  
And if Omar or AOC are attacked or killed, their blood will be on his hands.
Not all Trump supporters are bad or violent, but you know they are listening and Trump does too.
They don't have the security or protections that Trump does.  He knows they're vulnerable.
I'm sure Secret Service is watching, but they can't defend them like the President.
If anything happens, it will be on him.

This is not just wrong, it's dangerous.
Republicans in Congress still standing by Trump's words will be responsible too.

Remember the target put on Gabrielle Giffords?
You can't say you didn't see it coming this time.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Omar and Cortez
Reply #1 - 07/18/19 at 15:21:25

I hope you're wrong Sero.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 07/18/19 at 16:02:16

Someone threatened Matt Gaetz a couple days ago and they declined to press charges.  Imagine if a female on the left got that phone call.....

“Gaetz, you pathetic piece of s---. Do you know that I could blow your f---ing head clean off your shoulders from over a mile away. Watch your back, b----. You pathetic little piece of s---. You got your head so far up Trump’s ass, I could still take it off your shoulders. F--- you Gaetz. I’m coming after you, b----.”

Late last week, Gaetz said, he was told that the U.S. attorney “made the determination that this was a closed matter, that they would bring no charges, and that we’re just supposed to deal with that.”

Also, do you think the left will develop a new appreciation for the right to defend oneself?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/18/19 at 16:38:02

And is the Left all over Matt Gaetz, who I had to Google, inciting people to violence against him?
Is the President?
AOC gets hundreds of death threats, Omar too.

There is no equivalence here.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/18/19 at 16:47:44

Only the Trump Blind can't see Trump's racism.

Quote:
Almost 150 British MPs and peers have condemned Donald Trump's racist comments and expressed their support for the Democrat congresswomen who were the subject of his attack.

Politicians from Labour, the Conservatives, the SNP, the Liberal Democrats, Change UK and the Green Party condemned the US president's attack on Minnesota representative Ilhan Omar and other women of colour in the House of Representatives.

They said Mr Trump's “outright racist and dangerous” comments were "abhorrent" and claimed that his "fascist tendencies...have been silently accepted" for too long.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 07/18/19 at 16:51:35

Serowbot wrote on 07/18/19 at 16:38:02:
And is the Left all over Matt Gaetz, who I had to Google, inciting people to violence against him?
Is the President?
AOC gets hundreds of death threats, Omar too.

There is no equivalence here.

You just discounted a viable threat to a member of the House of Representatives based on the color of his skin.  How does it feel to be a racist?  Isn't that how it works.........

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 07/18/19 at 17:09:24

No, it isn't.

You're stretching... gonna' pull a muscle.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 07/19/19 at 07:20:21

Serowbot wrote on 07/18/19 at 17:09:24:
No, it isn't.

You're stretching... gonna' pull a muscle.

I stand corrected, they must be a member of a protected class for it to be racism.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 07/19/19 at 08:28:51

Matt Gaetz is afraid someone will throw pee at him
https://shareblue.com/matt-gaetz-milkshake-afraid-someone-throw-pee-at-him/
"The Florida Republican congressman is pressing charges against a woman who threw a drink at him, saying he's worried about escalation."

"Like the anti-immigrant right-wing figures in the U.K. who have been hit by milkshakes, Gaetz too is a far-right figure who demonizes immigrants.

He defends Trump's cruel immigration policies, and even staged a fake visit to a segment of Trump's border wall that was actually just a prototype located over 100 miles away from the actual border.

Gaetz is also one of Trump's biggest defenders on Capitol Hill, once admitting that he thinks his purpose in Congress is to run defense for Trump.

Gaetz is also a fake tough guy like Trump. Gaetz once attempted to intimidate former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen ahead of a congressional hearing — an incident that landed Gaetz under investigation for violating ethics rules.

But despite his tough guy talk, it appears being hit by a tasty beverage was just too harrowing an experience for Gaetz to handle without getting law enforcement involved."

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/22/19 at 05:36:32

Well Sero, I'm sorry that you are very close to being right.....

Louisiana Cop Suggested AOC Should Be Shot In A Threatening Facebook Post

A policeman in Gretna, Lousiana made a Facebook post last week suggesting that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) should be shot.

The Times-Picayune reported this weekend that police officer Charlie Rispoli had posted a threatening message about Ocasio-Cortez, who used to work as a bartender, on his Facebook page.

“This vile idiot needs a round…and I don’t mean the kind she used to serve,” Rispoli wrote in a caption above a fake article headlined with “Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget: ‘We Pay Soldiers Too Much'”

The cop seemed livid about the article, even though the site Taters Gonna Tate describes itself as a “satire” website and Ocasio-Cortez has never said that soldiers get paid “too much.”

Gretna city police chief Arthur Lawson told the Times-Picayune that the post, which has since been deleted along with Rispoli’s Facebook page, “will not go unchecked.”

“I’m not going to take this lightly and this will be dealt with on our end,” Lawson said. “It’s not something we want someone that’s affiliated with our department to make these types of statements. That’s not going to happen.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/louisiana-police-cop-suggest-aoc-shot-faceb...

Once again, an idiot righty threatens someone's life.  How about that?  He believes fake news and reposts it.

Oh, and let's not forget - THIS GUY IS A POLICE OFFICER!!

But yeah, trump's not inciting violence, huh?  <<<<sarcasm

SMH

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 07/29/19 at 12:29:42

T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 05:36:32:
Once again, an idiot righty threatens someone's life.  How about that?

WOW, the tt thinks this is bad.
YET, it's perfectly OK to walk around with a bloodied severed head.
Or chant death threats in the street,
(While bashing in someones head)

Gee tt what is the 'H" word ???[/b]

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/29/19 at 16:27:38

MnSpring wrote on 07/29/19 at 12:29:42:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 05:36:32:
Once again, an idiot righty threatens someone's life.  How about that?

WOW, the tt thinks this is bad.
YET, it's perfectly OK to walk around with a bloodied severed head.
Or chant death threats in the street,
(While bashing in someones head)

Gee tt what is the 'H" word ???[/b]

Welcome back mn!

I missed your idiocy.  The conservatives on here (besides you) just aren't crazy enough!

LOL

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/30/19 at 04:49:51

Much like Trump calling Nazi's fine people, that's allegation is a lie and has been proven such a million times which you already know...... Major pieces of turd tossed your way for trying to sneak that BS across the finish line again. You know the truth.

That Jared guy was F'd up. He had a fixation on Gifford for years, long before any map was published. Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it. Much like Chapman who shot Lennon or Hinkley's obsession with Jody Foster.

If you want to start hanging crap like that on shooters, then let's blame Bernie Sanders and CNN for the guy who shot up the Congressional baseball practice. If by shear luck there hadn't had been a couple of cops nearby, a dozen or so Senators and Congressman would have been killed.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/31/19 at 10:45:13

WebsterMark wrote on 07/30/19 at 04:49:51:

Much like Trump calling Nazi's fine people, that's allegation is a lie and has been proven such a million times which you already know...... Major pieces of turd tossed your way for trying to sneak that BS across the finish line again. You know the truth.

That Jared guy was F'd up. He had a fixation on Gifford for years, long before any map was published. Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it. Much like Chapman who shot Lennon or Hinkley's obsession with Jody Foster.

If you want to start hanging crap like that on shooters, then let's blame Bernie Sanders and CNN for the guy who shot up the Congressional baseball practice. If by shear luck there hadn't had been a couple of cops nearby, a dozen or so Senators and Congressman would have been killed.

Resurrecting this since i just heard a news story about this and was reminded of Sew's lie about Gifford. It's true if you tell a lie enough, it gets accepted as truth and since the media mostly wear blue jerseys, I get that Sew's lie will be accepted as truth but that doesn't mean it should be.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/31/19 at 10:50:20

"Much like Trump calling Nazi's fine people, that's allegation is a lie and has been proven such a million times which you already know."

I'm interested in what part you consider to be a lie.

He did say people on both sides, are you saying he didn't specifically say the word "Nazi"?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 22:44:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Omar and Cortez

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.