Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please Take Him Out Of Office - Oorah!! (Read 13 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Please Take Him Out Of Office - Oorah!!
07/18/19 at 09:46:35

A Kentucky farmer, ex-Marine wants to challenge Mitch McConnell in 2020 US Senate race

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Kentucky Democrats will have more options on next year's ballot when deciding who should take on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in 2020.

Farmer and retired Marine Mike Broihier, a first-time candidate, entered the race Thursday with a three-minute advertisement that calls on voters to forget their labels.

“It's time to retire Mitch McConnell," Broihier said in an interview with the Louisville Courier Journal this week. "We have to do it to restore our democracy, and I've been warned about what he's capable of doing, but it doesn't scare me."

The spot features a diverse group of Kentuckians holding tiny chalkboards with different slurs and descriptions, such as "baby killer" and "hillbilly" and "queer."

Kentucky's Democratic Senate primary added a new candidate Thursday, July 18, 2019, when Mike Broihier entered the race.
Kentucky's Democratic Senate primary added a new candidate Thursday, July 18, 2019, when Mike Broihier entered the race.
"Labels are powerful things," Broihier says in the ad. "For 35 years, Mitch McConnell has used labels to reinforce old prejudices, divide us, to maintain his grip on power."

http://news.yahoo.com/kentucky-farmer-ex-marine-wants-121545700.html

Best of luck Marine!!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Please Take Him Out Of Office - Oorah!!
Reply #1 - 07/18/19 at 16:54:41

I can't say I'm a McConnell fan; however, the establishment won't allow that to happen.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 15:36:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Please Take Him Out Of Office - Oorah!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.