Busing (Read 8 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Busing
07/16/19 at 18:17:13

I'm sure many here lived through it the 1st time. And many of them still carry the physical and mental scars from it.
And no doubt that many cheered when it went away.

But now it's back. Like some undead creature in a horror film that keeps getting back up despite being shot and hit by a truck or whatever.

I remember my older brothers coming home from school with fat lips and black eyes and bloody knuckles each day. I see the scars on my neighbor Bill's back and stomach and arms from being cut and stabbed. And the regret he has from the time he stabbed back and was permanently expelled for it.

I got lucky. My parents moved us to the the White end of Long Island because they didn't want me to be put through it. Later on I too wound up having to fight and fend off knives in NYC public schools but for different reasons.

Anyway this is a bad idea that didn't work but now they want to do it again regardless. Very much like another popular stupid idea being tossed around again that I won't mention.

Anyway here's an interesting POV
https://www.takimag.com/article/busing-part-ii-birth-of-a-ruination/

Who's for busing again?
And why?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 02:47:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Busing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.