Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump's likely re-election odds (Read 161 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump's likely re-election odds
Reply #30 - 07/11/19 at 05:57:28

More evidence Trump’s re-election odds are climbing,

Headline: AOC ups ante in feud with Pelosi, suggests speaker is 'singling out' newly elected 'women of color'

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/11/19 at 06:32:21

WebsterMark wrote on 07/11/19 at 05:57:28:
More evidence Trump’s re-election odds are climbing,

Headline: AOC ups ante in feud with Pelosi, suggests speaker is 'singling out' newly elected 'women of color'

If equating in-fighting within a party to success/failure -  well then, trump and the repubs are all toast.

Cheesy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/11/19 at 07:27:40

Not true. Trump and all the party’s major figures are on same page.
The more the radical leftist separate from normal Democrats the better it is Trump.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 07/11/19 at 08:00:21

WebsterMark wrote on 07/11/19 at 07:27:40:
The more the radical leftist separate from normal Democrats the better it is Trump.

With Trump I believe it was/is more personality conflict, which I readily understand and support, still do.....

With the democrats, its more policies, even tho some of these tweeters are : loudmouth
noun bigmouth (slang), noisily, swaggerer, brag, blusterer, windbag,tactless (slang), braggart, braggadocio, gasbag (informal), blowhard (informal), bullshitter (taboo slang), bullshit artist (taboo slang) He is a loudmouth, and very spoilt too.....

Just like Trump himself..... Grin

If Uncle Joe wins the nomination, I will most likely vote for him as he is more to my liking. If its any other, then no, I will prolly vote Trump this time.....

In the end Web, I think its like standing outside on the street of a big department store, looking into the display window, seeing the staged setting.......
The real workings go on out of view, by the same players, regardless of who is standing in the window.

We know we are heading to a one world power, it is biblical prophecy....
The power as such will require no borders, and much leeway away from absolutes, with victimization the means to grasp its power.

Much in the same way many Christians use Satan, Muslim use infidel, etc.
If used in a manner to control others, instead of self, it becomes nothing more than what we were trying to eliminate in our lives, in the first place.....

I use to have attached to my post: I just hate intolerant people  

That is what happens to folks who engage dishonestly with themselves.... Wink  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/11/19 at 09:05:32

WebsterMark wrote on 07/11/19 at 07:27:40:

Really?  So... how many democrats that you know of have switched to become republicans this year?

Maybe you missed these little tidbits:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/447651-gop-group-urges-republicans-to-speak...

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/republicans-trump-foreign-interferen...

http://thinkprogress.org/justin-amash-republican-reaction-impeachment-2a33932...

Yeah, that's where the orange one sits... on a pile of his own sh!t.

Meanwhile, just as Sero said before, the progressive (true progressives) candidates are making their way into Congress.

Anyone with a brain can see that Pelosi is old guard and is afraid to impeach trump - why, we don't know.  But suffice it to say, it's about time that the democrats man up and take the fight to the right, instead of playing victim.

I've said on more than one occasion that the democrats need to grow a spine - and it looks like they finally are.  (btw, AOC is still polling in the mid 50s in her home district)

But hey, you go ahead and believe what you want.  Meanwhile, trump is going to continue to post about how he's a "stable genius" and continue to name call.  I dunno, maybe if they let 3rd graders vote, he'd have a chance.  But since that's not the case, he's digging his own grave - tweet by tweet.

IP Logged
Gordie R
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/11/19 at 14:47:44

I don't see any Dem candidate or platform that has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the WH in 2020 , I also think that DJT has done an outstanding job, coming from a non political background, fighting all the forces that the MSM, Hollywood, Obamas FBI and DOJ leftovers could muster yet still succeeding . Although I'm a Canadian I haven't felt as proud to be a neighbor of the US since RR and JFK!
In answer to a previous statement about his low popularity rating, just look at his rallys ( which the MSM won't show the crowds ) and remember what the polls said in 2016.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/11/19 at 15:08:28

In the end Web, I think its like standing outside on the street of a big department store, looking into the display window, seeing the staged setting.......
The real workings go on out of view, by the same players, regardless of who is standing in the window.

I don't believe that. The nation would be in awful shape right now with President Hillary, Senate Leader Schumer and Speaker Pelosi.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/11/19 at 15:09:44

Gordie R wrote on 07/11/19 at 14:47:44:
I don't see any Dem candidate or platform that has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the WH in 2020 , I also think that DJT has done an outstanding job, coming from a non political background, fighting all the forces that the MSM, Hollywood, Obamas FBI and DOJ leftovers could muster yet still succeeding . Although I'm a Canadian I haven't felt as proud to be a neighbor of the US since RR and JFK!
In answer to a previous statement about his low popularity rating, just look at his rallys ( which the MSM won't show the crowds ) and remember what the polls said in 2016.

I would think its easier to find a 4 leaf clover in Alberta in December than a Canadian who says what you just said....!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/11/19 at 15:17:50

Gordie R wrote on 07/11/19 at 14:47:44:

Well Gordie, you're certainly entitled to your opinion - but reality might show otherwise.

I've got many friends in Canada and they laugh at trump on a daily basis (and give me a hard time about it).

But hey, welcome to the fold.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 17:38:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's likely re-election odds

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.