Send Topic Print
Yep, science (Read 105 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Yep, science
07/02/19 at 07:34:06

if a man puts on a dress and calls himself “Charlotte”, he’s not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress. If he starts receiving female hormone injections, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry. If he undergoes gender reassigment surgery, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry and no thingy. If he gets a document from a court or other government agency saying he’s a woman, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, and a legal document that caters to his delusion. And if he and his friends manage to get a law passed that says he must be addressed by the female pronouns he prefers, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, a legal document that caters to his delusion, and backed with the force of law. To sum all of this up: He’s still a man, baby! And do you know what the funny part of all this is? The people who are vigorously pushing this like to think of themselves as the party of science.”

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Yep, science
Reply #1 - 07/02/19 at 07:48:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/19 at 07:34:06:
if a man puts on a dress and calls himself “Charlotte”, he’s not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress. If he starts receiving female hormone injections, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry. If he undergoes gender reassigment surgery, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry and no thingy. If he gets a document from a court or other government agency saying he’s a woman, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, and a legal document that caters to his delusion. And if he and his friends manage to get a law passed that says he must be addressed by the female pronouns he prefers, he’s still not a woman, he’s a mentally ill man with a woman’s name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, a legal document that caters to his delusion, and backed with the force of law. To sum all of this up: He’s still a man, baby! And do you know what the funny part of all this is? The people who are vigorously pushing this like to think of themselves as the party of science.”    

LOVE IT.  

And the big, '"H" part, is the people that jump and down to get all that done.

Are the same people telling me I can not have, a certain gun,
because, THEY, don't like it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #2 - 07/02/19 at 07:52:41

I can take a Pontiac  Fiero make it look like a Ferrari, but no matter what I do.
Put a badge on it from a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Paint it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a body kit on it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put seats in it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a dash in it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a motor in it from  a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a suspension in it from  a Ferrari, Still a Fiero  

Legally no matter what I do It is still a Fiero
If I try to sell it as a Ferrari that is fraud I go to jail.

Logic is simple

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/02/19 at 08:01:17

Of course it is. But the same people who are pretending to be so devoted to living life based on Science, telling us that
The science is SETTLED,
Want to suspend the
ACTUALLY SETTLED SCIENCE of
What a man is, in order to pander to the mentally ill.
And, they are wrong about the whole man made global warming thing TOO!
But every time they open their mouths, it's as if they have never been Wrong...

Always Wrong
But
Never in Doubt..

Incorrigible

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/02/19 at 08:04:23

In the scope of things....who really cares?

So many other issues facing us today, with the homeless problem a big one.

Its no sweat of my brow if folks want to do, behave, believe in matters as such.
And no, I don't think they hold sway of indoctrination into any life style unless another person is so inclined.

Yes....we have lots of sheep, as witnessed by how the media panders to them for power and profit, but it doesn't mean anything more than some folks really are insecure and in search of something to fill that void.....we ALL do.

Yeah, life can be funny, enjoy the entertainment, move on....

Be HAPPY   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/02/19 at 09:10:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/19 at 07:34:06:

What you should be asking yourself is - why does this bother you so much?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 07/02/19 at 09:36:21

T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 09:10:33:
why does this bother you so much?

It is just the quintessential example of the UL Left saying/doing:
"I like something, EVERYONE HAS to do it.
I don't like something, EVERYONE HAS to, Stop, doing it"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/02/19 at 09:54:33

MnSpring wrote on 07/02/19 at 09:36:21:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 09:10:33:
why does this bother you so much?

It is just the quintessential example of the UL Left saying/doing:
"I like something, EVERYONE HAS to do it.
I don't like something, EVERYONE HAS to, Stop, doing it"

No mn, that's not it.

This particular thing seems to set off jog - even worse that his hatred of libs.

BTW, no one is forcing you to do anything.  No one is forcing you to have a liberal outlook.  No one is forcing you to become gay.  No one is forcing you to be tolerant.

But don't expect to be mollycoddled if you're a homophobe and intolerant.

Live and let live.

If you don't like my opinions (that happen to be in alignment with a majority of the population), then that's on you, not me.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 07/02/19 at 10:27:16

T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 09:54:33:
my opinions (that happen to be in alignment with a majority of the population)

Do you, want some of those lots in Deming N.M. also ?

Bot, I can't sell them all to You.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/02/19 at 10:29:32

MnSpring wrote on 07/02/19 at 10:27:16:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 09:54:33:
my opinions (that happen to be in alignment with a majority of the population)

Do you, want some of those lots in Deming N.M. also ?

Bot, I can't sell them all to You.

Again (I sound like a broken record), these are facts.  Facts don't care that you don't believe in them.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 07/02/19 at 11:26:23

Deming, I've been there!.  Lot's of sun and great riding not far to the west.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/02/19 at 14:23:17

"I can take a Pontiac  Fiero make it look like a Ferrari, but no matter what I do.
Put a badge on it from a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Paint it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a body kit on it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put seats in it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a dash in it like a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a motor in it from  a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
Put a suspension in it from  a Ferrari, Still a Fiero
 "

I think the fundamental difference is that in these articles that JoG will not reference, is that they focus exclusively on biology thus ignoring half of the problem.  How many solutions come from addressing %50 of the problem?

For instance you can completely disassemble a Fiero in your shop, and put it back together, add fuel and it will run.

If you completely disassemble a human, and put it back together, add food, it will not run.

There's a fundamental difference between physical components and a sentient being.  

« Last Edit: 07/02/19 at 16:15:47 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 07/02/19 at 14:45:41

What bothers me is the demand that everyone restructure society around making the delusional comfortable in their delusion instead of leaving them to live feeling like outsiders in need of mental health care. That's what they need. Not hormones, not surgery, not their own bathroom,,
They need to be left feeling like THEY need to change, otherwise young people who are on the fringes of the social circles will be inspired to just join in on the insanity and suddenly  become a sensation in their school.
It's
Not
Good
For
Society..

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/02/19 at 15:29:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/19 at 14:45:41:
What bothers me is the demand that everyone restructure society around making the delusional comfortable in their delusion instead of leaving them to live feeling like outsiders in need of mental health care. That's what they need. Not hormones, not surgery, not their own bathroom,,
They need to be left feeling like THEY need to change, otherwise young people who are on the fringes of the social circles will be inspired to just join in on the insanity and suddenly  become a sensation in their school.
It's
Not
Good
For
Society..

On what grounds do you base your decision on?  How can it be good for a society to shun or disown a certain part of their population?

What gives you (or anyone) the authority to make those decisions?  The Bible?

The fact is, there's nothing that "those people" do that has any bearing on your life other than they make you feel uncomfortable.

Sad day for you.

That same mindset tried to ban interracial marriages, supported segregation, oppressed women, etc.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 07/02/19 at 15:32:34

Yep, science

You are the Party of science denial.
Why change now?. Grin

I'll accept your Transsexual contention when you admit to Climate Change, environmental pollution, humans can cause animal extinction, evolution, the moon landing happened, a zygote is not a sentient being, the Earth is round, vaccinations work, Obama is an American, ...Harris is too...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:40:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yep, science

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.