The Berning....... (Read 167 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: The Berning.......
Reply #30 - 07/02/19 at 21:04:18

More bad news for Bernie.......slipping.

Funny, blaming Russia for meddling, but if the DNC, etc, hadn't meddled, Bernie could very well be the president now, I mean, the ruskies only had it out for Hillary, not Bernie....   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh the irony, life is just so funny sometimes, how it plays out.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #31 - 07/03/19 at 10:53:58

T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 12:16:47:
verslagen1 wrote on 07/02/19 at 12:08:29:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/02/19 at 10:21:01:
verslagen1 wrote on 07/02/19 at 10:08:23:
Good try but prove that 100% were legal to vote.

Try to prove that 3 million weren't.

Yeah, like you said, nice try.

Can't be done due to demo stonewalling.
After the commission request, thousands had their registrations deleted... why?
California admitted there many have been registered in error... and that's just the ones we know about.

So again, you're so confident there wasn't, prove that all that voted were legal.

There is nothing to "prove".

To say that this vote was illegitimate is to say that all elections in this Nation's history are.

You've got no legs to stand on vers.

The burden of proof lies on the likes of you.

It's already proven that some illegals have registered to vote, either thru malfeasance or incompetence.
And some have even been convicted of illegal voting, yet you've got your head in the sand and claim it's nothing, it's just a few percent, not enough to turn an election so it don't matter.  Oh but the russians, what if they voted?  are you going to support audits now?

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/03/19 at 12:17:41

verslagen1 wrote on 07/03/19 at 10:53:58:
It's already proven that some illegals have registered to vote, either thru malfeasance or incompetence.

Oh, I see.  So by "some" you mean nearly 3 million?  LOL

And some have even been convicted of illegal voting, yet you've got your head in the sand and claim it's nothing, it's just a few percent, not enough to turn an election so it don't matter.  

You know what's funny vers?  It's the fact that the a majority of the actual fraudulent voting in the last decade has been against the republicans.

How about that?

Oh but the russians, what if they voted?  are you going to support audits now?

Oh but the russians indeed.  You want to try and deny that there was a concentrated effort by them to sway the election towards trump?

Nice try vers - but move on.  Like I said, you have no leg to stand on.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #33 - 07/03/19 at 13:36:53

T And T Garage wrote on 07/03/19 at 12:17:41:

And some have even been convicted of illegal voting, yet you've got your head in the sand and claim it's nothing, it's just a few percent, not enough to turn an election so it don't matter.  

You know what's funny vers?  It's the fact that the a majority of the actual fraudulent voting in the last decade has been against the republicans.

How about that?

Oh but the russians indeed.  You want to try and deny that there was a concentrated effort by them to sway the election towards trump?

Fine, no audits, no investigation, no collusion.  Nothing to see here, move along.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/03/19 at 13:58:55

verslagen1 wrote on 07/03/19 at 13:36:53:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/03/19 at 12:17:41:

How about that?

Fine, no audits, no investigation, no collusion.  Nothing to see here, move along.

No collusion was proved, but there was plenty of obstruction.  We'll be moving on through trump's treasonous behavior.  I can't wait!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #35 - 07/03/19 at 15:27:20

Vers....Obama lied when he said Russia couldn't change the outcome of our elections.
He hated Hillary so much he wanted Trump to win  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/04/19 at 05:30:58

Bill Clinton basically called Obama the N word and I don't think he ever forgot.

I still say he made a deal to back Hilary to a certain degree because she took the fall for his Benghazi screw up that got the ambassador killed. They knew the media would wrap their protective blanket around her, which they did, and she survived that.

But face, Bernie and Joe are both walking The Green Mile. They're as dead as door nails. The guardians the Leftist have in the media will again select the candidate who eventually loses to Trump and it won't be either one of those guys. Count on it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/05/19 at 09:49:11

WebsterMark wrote on 07/04/19 at 05:30:58:
Bill Clinton basically called Obama the N word and I don't think he ever forgot.

LOL - no he didn't.

I still say he made a deal to back Hilary to a certain degree because she took the fall for his Benghazi screw up that got the ambassador killed. They knew the media would wrap their protective blanket around her, which they did, and she survived that.

LOL - foil hats are on sale at "Loonies R Us".

But face, Bernie and Joe are both walking The Green Mile. They're as dead as door nails. The guardians the Leftist have in the media will again select the candidate who eventually loses to Trump and it won't be either one of those guys. Count on it.

You actually might be right about that.  But know this - at this point and time, trump would lose to a dirty sock that ran as a democrat.  Cheesy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/05/19 at 10:38:11

But know this - at this point and time, trump would lose to a dirty sock that ran as a democrat.

Put money on it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #39 - 07/05/19 at 12:03:10

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/19 at 10:38:11:
But know this - at this point and time, trump would lose to a dirty sock that ran as a democrat.

Put money on it.

The loser eats a dirty sock  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Funny how a dirty sock lost in 2016  Grin

Yeah, yeah, she didn't lose, she had 3 million more votes, gotcha, that is why she isn't in the white house....dang racist name for a house anyway.....gotta change that real quick, should be a question in the debates, "Will you change the name of the White House to Rainbow house, or just call it the Administrations House?

Oh, yeah, forgot this reason, we ALL knew she was a bad candidate, yada, yada, yada.....that's why we elected her to run, we wanted to subject the states to the worse president ever...   Huh Undecided Embarrassed Shocked  

Strange folk Web.....even you with a cracked skull, can see reasoning, oh well..... Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 07/05/19 at 12:44:05

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/19 at 10:38:11:

Put money on it.

No.  I won't wager with the likes of you.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #41 - 07/05/19 at 14:36:42

Darn it Web......

Please DON'T hit your head in frustration.......  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/06/19 at 05:16:33

No biggie Ray.

You'll appreciate this I think.

The difference between faith and belief is risk. If my child were sick and I needed $10,000 for medicine, I could take little sheets of paper with currency figures written on them that add up to 10,000 and have complete faith the doctor will exchange that for the life savings medicine.

If I needed to raise that currency by selling my car for example and a stranger showed up with a personal check, I wouldn't accept that. I might believe he's a good and honest guy, but I don't have faith he is and I need that currency to be real so I wouldn't take that risk.

Now if that guy were someone I'd know for years and he gave me a check dated for tomorrow and said the money would be in the bank then, if I accepted that check it would be because I have faith in that person.

Therein lies the difference between faith and belief. Someone who talks but refuses to step out on the plank he's created demonstrates he doesn't really believe that plank is real.

It's all talk. All this crap on here is worthless talk. Honestly its a fundamental sign of some flaw we have that we return almost daily to argue senselessly with what are essentially fictional characters.

Why is that? What's the draw? I stated elsewhere its curiosity and that's true, but remember what happened to the cat.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #43 - 07/06/19 at 09:12:36

I like that Web, however, you left off one other crucial element......
It's not faith, no, nor believing, its insanity.

Go back to the debates, Hillary and the media chastised and ridiculed Trump when he suggested that Russia was meddling in the elections, and wouldn't swear a oath to accepting the results of the elections outcome.
You had Obama say our elections could NOT be effected by Russia, and that Trump was off his rocker for suggesting such, etc.

To be able to just ignore all of that after the results takes a mind that is NOT in reality, and to keep doubling down on it, is insanity exhibited by definition.

The question is: How did we get here, to this point?

Web, I think I know.

19 years ago, on this very date, I was 2 days in to my month long gig at rehab in Utah.    
I ended up there because I chose to create my own reality to serve what I wanted to do....
Yes, it was all based upon a facade, however, when you claim the victimization title for self, you get a free ticket to assign cause on others, on life in general, and absolve yourself of any culpability to your situation.....

Now here is how I believe we got here.....enabling......

I was in Utah, too far away for my wife to visit me with 4 kids at home, etc, on open house family day which were Sundays....
Had bar b ques, etc, and then we had a GIANT GROUP SESSION with EVERYONE in attendance.

I had no one, which in hindsight, after I got over the "Look see, poor me, now you can see why I drink!" was a GOOD thing, as I too would have played the victim  Wink
So I got to really listen and observe the family workings of others in similar situations.

It was prolly one of the best schooling I ever got in my life Web!

When the family members shared about all the harm, hurt, their family member inflicted on the family.....
How their lives were in chaos, etc, because of the actions of their drinking, drugging, etc....
And they blamed it all on THEM and didn't understand why....????

The counselors shared about enabling and how these parents, spouses, etc, created parts to the problem themselves, etc.... by what they did themselves, by how they reacted.

Folks did NOT want to hear this......oh goodness, the arguing, yelling, folks got verbally abusive, some just took off and left.....  Shocked

Can you see how we all enable folks and situations in life?

Responding to those who have no honest attempt at resolution, dialogue, repair, understanding, etc, is not their problem, its ours   Undecided

That drunk will just keep going back to the same bar, liquor store, its working for him, he is in control, so don't expect them to change, all that fosters is resentment, we gotta change ourselves.

When I got home, a changed man, it took years for my loved ones to accept, and BELIEVE that I was no longer that person who went away, and boy howdy Web, just getting past their old beliefs of who I was, was a GIANT hurdle, but only one I myself had to leap over....
I couldn't change them, no matter how clear it was to me, that guy was dead and GONE!
I had to just keep working on myself.

Its so worth it, slow, yes, but like so many other real things in life, it takes years and years to create perfection, and then still, it gets better  Wink

Hope I didn't give you a headache  Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 07/06/19 at 16:37:35

My dad was a drunk who basically did nothing while my mom died of what in hindsight was probably an entirely preventable health issue. I was 9. Perhaps the best thing he did was admit to himself he could never defeat the demon within him and he gave us 4 children to my two widowed aunts, my mom's sisters, who took us to their little house and raised us. I suspect in an environment like you described, he would have done the same.

I have a permanent headache now so don't worry about me. In fact, this incident of mine is forcing me to reevaluate all kinds of things

I'm going to sell my Suzuki VStrom. I ride it on a few nasty off road trails and I cannot get another head injury. It would be my 4th. I will give my YZ250 to my brother. Again, to risky. If you ride dirt bikes you know you're always gonna fall. In fact, if you don't fall now and then, you're not doing it right.

I will keep my Honda CTX700 with DCT. I bought it on a whim and its my favorite now. The DCT means one less thing I need to devote limitef brain powwr to.

Finally, I'm going to stop devoting time to those who add no value.

Glad you've fought the good fight Ray.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 03:28:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Berning.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.