raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Let's do it.....
06/30/19 at 09:39:31

LET'S MARCH..........  Grin

I am calling ALL straight married Monoamorous couples to gather and march.......

Lets show our pride, and voice our lifestyle that we are born into.

Tolerance is, as tolerance extended. to others, lets see who will celebrate our lives too?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Let's do it.....
Reply #1 - 06/30/19 at 10:43:29

Who's stopping you?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #2 - 06/30/19 at 11:47:52

Raydawg , Your assuming there's a lot of straight married couples that are monogamous .

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/30/19 at 12:10:54

"Tolerance is, as tolerance extended. to others, lets see who will celebrate our lives too? "

You think a lot of homosexuals are going to become intolerant and try to make Straight Marriage illegal and start removing spousal insurance privileges, imprison straights, etc?

"Pride" has progressed a lot of legal policy in this country.  Gays can be on each other's healthcare, they can serve their country, they aren't imprisoned etc.  To people who were oppressed legally, those legal and societal changes are a victory, and many victories are celebrated by parade, much like the upcoming 4th of July.

Not one person I know who is not straight would care if there was a big Straight Day parade.  They would attend and cheer you on.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 06/30/19 at 14:43:48

Long time ago, heard a verbal response to someone getting in someone else's face.

"I know you are a ..., you don't have to keep telling me over and over and over again"

Which is very rarely, or seldom said by a straight person.
Yet said over, and over, and over, and over, ...
By a LGBT person.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 06/30/19 at 14:46:17

Eegore wrote on 06/30/19 at 12:10:54:
"Tolerance is, as tolerance extended. to others, lets see who will celebrate our lives too? "

You think a lot of homosexuals are going to become intolerant and try to make Straight Marriage illegal and start removing spousal insurance privileges, imprison straights, etc?

"Pride" has progressed a lot of legal policy in this country.  Gays can be on each other's healthcare, they can serve their country, they aren't imprisoned etc.  To people who were oppressed legally, those legal and societal changes are a victory, and many victories are celebrated by parade, much like the upcoming 4th of July.

Not one person I know who is not straight would care if there was a big Straight Day parade.  They would attend and cheer you on.

I agree too, however, it wouldn't make headlines........

The question to be asked, is when are we going to leave the past, in the past?
Dragging all of this stuff into the present only serves those wishing to inflict punitive damages on others, I will use Uncle Joe and this race, and Gay waiter comment, which is out of historical context......
Disingenuous, self serving. and only keeps the ignorant, ignorant about history, example, the ones Biden referred to about working with to get things done.....the narrative and even reported in many articles, that these two senators he called out, were Republicans, when in fact, they were Democrats......

WHY....???

You know why.
This is what I was trying to get folks to key in on....
I never owned a slave, or refused any Gay person of their civil liberties, however, I will get lumped together by default, why, because I am white, straight, christian....etc, by many who want to use issues as wedges, divide and conquer, that is what we should really be focusing on, these lying sacks o' chits, not so much each other  Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 06/30/19 at 14:47:12

batman wrote on 06/30/19 at 11:47:52:
Raydawg , Your assuming there's a lot of straight married couples that are monogamous .

Well I know of one  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 06/30/19 at 14:47:49

Serowbot wrote on 06/30/19 at 10:43:29:
Who's stopping you?...

Try again....that was very weak.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/30/19 at 14:52:20

BTW....if it wasn't for straight folk.....there would be NO Gay folks..... Huh

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/30/19 at 18:03:07

"I will get lumped together by default, why, because I am white, straight, christian....etc, by many who want to use issues as wedges, divide and conquer, that is what we should really be focusing on, these lying sacks o' chits, not so much each other"

That's pretty standard propaganda process.  For me, I just try to be aware of when I respond to it, which is harder than knowing when I am the tool.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 07/01/19 at 04:28:46

raydawg wrote on 06/30/19 at 14:52:20:

Another one of those absolutely obvious facts that nobody really thinks about.

So, why does it seem like there is so much hostility aimed at us?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/01/19 at 06:01:57

"Another one of those absolutely obvious facts that nobody really thinks about."

A lot of people discuss this.  The issue is that homosexuality is to the person experiencing it, not a choice.  It's no different than me saying you could find men attractive and have sex with them if you really wanted to.

"So, why does it seem like there is so much hostility aimed at us?"

Because you perceive it that way.

I am not aware of any laws keeping Straight people out of venues, or keeping them from being married, adopting, joint finances, joint insurance, spousal benefits etc.

How many Gay Pride parades have anti-straight propaganda?  

How many homosexual groups have websites dedicating to outing, and assaulting "Straights"?

How many homosexual run "Straight-Camps" are there designed to correct sexual orientation?

It's all about perception, and how much we care about other's opinion over actual implementation of policy and law.  What hostility are you referring to?

Do you hang out with actual gay people or do you read internet articles about how and what they think?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 07/01/19 at 06:14:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/01/19 at 04:28:46:

Another one of those absolutely obvious facts that nobody really thinks about.

So, why does it seem like there is so much hostility aimed at us?

Well Jog, think about this then.....

If it wasn't for pro lifer's, there'd be no pro abortionist  

Life is full of ironies......  Grin

Go live it, have fun, nothing new, under the sun.
Whatever will be, it will be done!  Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/01/19 at 07:07:45

Really?  You sure?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/01/19 at 07:09:16

Eegore wrote on 07/01/19 at 06:01:57:
"Another one of those absolutely obvious facts that nobody really thinks about."

A lot of people discuss this.  The issue is that homosexuality is to the person experiencing it, not a choice.  It's no different than me saying you could find men attractive and have sex with them if you really wanted to.

"So, why does it seem like there is so much hostility aimed at us?"

Because you perceive it that way.

I am not aware of any laws keeping Straight people out of venues, or keeping them from being married, adopting, joint finances, joint insurance, spousal benefits etc.

How many Gay Pride parades have anti-straight propaganda?  

How many homosexual groups have websites dedicating to outing, and assaulting "Straights"?

How many homosexual run "Straight-Camps" are there designed to correct sexual orientation?

It's all about perception, and how much we care about other's opinion over actual implementation of policy and law.  What hostility are you referring to?

Do you hang out with actual gay people or do you read internet articles about how and what they think?

Once again Eegore, your logic is undeniable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 04:40:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Let's do it.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.