T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fascism
Reply #45 - 07/05/19 at 12:46:45

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/19 at 10:44:09:
Search your own post.....

You ignore the monumental sized hypocrisy that is the Left the first of which is calling themselves  American to begin with. That's debatable.....

Yeah, a right winger talking to me about hypocrisy - that's rich!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 07/05/19 at 12:49:47

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/19 at 11:06:51:
One last thing mark - how about you stop making all your posts personal against me?

And speaking for myself (others can answer for themselves) the attention directed your way is proportional to the unanswered question if you're really as ignorant as you portray yourself. I see and talk to dozens of people every week (when I'm not laid up with a concussion anyway!) from all walks of life and in all income levels. Everyone talks politics and religion at dinner. No one is as obtuse to the reality of the world around them as you are.

You're a curiosity. You're a rabbit tossed to young wolves who banter it around trying to figure out what the hell this strange little thing is.

So I'll keep smacking you with my paws and tossing you in the air until I get bored. Then I'll eat you and crap out ypur remains.

Yeah, and I'm the one that's made this forum what it is.  You're funny.  Take a look in the mirror mark.

You're exactly what's wrong with conservatism today and you're kind is why trump will lose.  You're an ignorant hypocrite.  Wallow in it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #47 - 07/05/19 at 13:53:46

T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 12:49:47:
 You're an ignorant hypocrite.

WOW WM, Congregations !
You are in the, "Revised tt name calling club".
Or the 2nd edition of the, "tt name calling club"

Keep in mind however, this is the tt 'revised,' tt name calling club.
The first one, before tt 'revised it', and tt called everybody that was not Lock Step, a name, is really not that special.

This, 'revised name calling club', of tt's,
it is special !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #48 - 07/05/19 at 14:23:26

T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 09:46:45:
 You condone killing someone.  Good for you.

What kind of totally over the top, Spin do you apply ???

Someone says, what they believe could happen:
"... rich little little suburban antifa kid takes a swipe at the wrong Trump bubba..."
And You, Tell Them they, "...condone killing someone...".

WOW tt, You really went OVER THE TOP,
on that Spin !!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin
Kiss

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 07/05/19 at 14:39:11

MnSpring wrote on 07/05/19 at 14:23:26:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 09:46:45:
 You condone killing someone.  Good for you.

What kind of totally over the top, Spin do you apply ???

Someone says, what they believe could happen:
"... rich little little suburban antifa kid takes a swipe at the wrong Trump bubba..."
And You, Tell Them they, "...condone killing someone...".

WOW tt, You really went OVER THE TOP,
on that Spin !!!!!!!!

Well mn, you tell me.  "It won't end well for someone, that's for sure. Most Trump supporters don't wear hats, bumper stickers or yard signs because we know that's an invitation for an attack, but one of your rich little little suburban antifa kid takes a swipe at the wrong Trump bubba, and someone's not gonna wake up. That's as sure as the sun rising. "

So, what does "not gonna wake up" mean - a coma??  No, anyone with a functioning brain knows what he meant.  He's condoning some snowflake bubba who can't take it - killing someone.  Pathetic.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #50 - 07/05/19 at 14:53:08

T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 14:39:11:
 He's condoning ... ...killing someone.  

Again, because someone is offering a opinion of what could happen.
YOU say: He's condoning  killing someone.

That is some, 'special' kind of Spin ya got.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #51 - 07/05/19 at 16:11:20

Is "taking a dirt nap",... just sleeping on the ground?... Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 07/05/19 at 16:14:06

MnSpring wrote on 07/05/19 at 14:53:08:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 14:39:11:
 He's condoning ... ...killing someone.  

Again, because someone is offering a opinion of what could happen.
YOU say: He's condoning  killing someone.

That is some, 'special' kind of Spin ya got.

Only you would think that "not wake up" is somehow spun to indicate death.

He's not condemning it, he's condoning it.

No spin, just truth - like I always post.

(oh, you forgot your smileys.)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 07/05/19 at 16:14:39

Serowbot wrote on 07/05/19 at 16:11:20:
Is "taking a dirt nap",... just sleeping on the ground?... Grin Grin Grin

According to mn it is - but only when a righty posts it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #54 - 07/05/19 at 16:26:30

T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 16:14:06:

LOLOLOLOLOLO  YOU Just don't get it.
(Totally expected from someone who has no comprehension skills)

Let's see, if YOU said,
"Their is a Antifa gathering tomorrow, and if someone crosses them, they will get violent"
Than I can say:
"YOU, Condone Antifa's Violence"

And Just for tt because tt asked for them !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin
Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 07/05/19 at 16:31:47

MnSpring wrote on 07/05/19 at 16:26:30:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/05/19 at 16:14:06:

LOLOLOLOLOLO  YOU Just don't get it.
(Totally expected from someone who has no comprehension skills)

Let's see, if YOU said,
"Their is a Antifa gathering tomorrow, and if someone crosses them, they will get violent"

LMAO - well mn, I wouldn't say that.  You wanna know why?  Because, unlike you, I know how to use the words "there", "their" and "they're" properly.

Than I can say: - (I think you mean "then", not "than") . LMAO
"YOU, Condone Antifa's Violence"

And Just for tt because tt asked for them !

Nice try, but no.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 07/06/19 at 04:33:59

Serowbot wrote on 07/05/19 at 11:21:25:
It's funny how in all your world travels, meeting all kinds of people, you never bump in to the 60% of Americans and 90% of the world that thinks Trump is a total idiot.
This has even included some former Trump staffers.
You must admit, your circles are very selective.

Much like the 97% of scientists on global warming repeated statistic, your numbers don't hold up. But keep thinking that anout the 60% and 90%.

The people I deal with are manufacturing plant managers, plant engineers, saftey managers and business owners. The common thread for my contacts is they all have responsibilities for a tremendous number of people and millions in equipment and revenue. To borrow a phrase from Rush Limbaugh, they all live in Realsville. Talking a good game gets you nothing. Produce or you're off to some other line of work.

None of these people are stupid enough to think it's legitimate a 17 Brett Kavanaugh ran parties all summers were girls were repeatedly raped. None of these people think a throwaway attemp at humor by Trump about Hilary's emails was a secret signal to the Russians to hack them. No one with a brain believes any warm, living body with a D by their name could beat Trump in 2020. That's just scratching the surface of the mind numbing stupidity I've read on here.

People who live in Realsville fully understand Trump's success and failures. The leftist on here are so infected with TDS, common sense has been drained out of them.

Like I said, some of you people on here (and our friend TT in particular) are  curiosities. I rarely run into in them in the real world. I see you on here, on TV and youtube clips, but not in the real world where I interact with actual living people. I suspect if you're out with the people like I deal with, you instinctively know your ignorance and stupidity would not be tolerated and rather than look like a fool, you shut up.

I like my young wolf/rabbit analogy. You're fun to play with as I try to figure out what the hell this little thing is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 07/06/19 at 04:58:41

Eegore wrote: A ton of people have similar viewpoints as TT in my experience.

I don't know who you interact with in the real world but that's not my experience. People I deal with professionally aren't monumentally isolated from reality. Are you telling me you'd risk millions of dollars and the potential health and well being of thousands after sitting down with a decision maker who expressed thoughts about your project that are clearly not grounded in reality along the same vain as our friend TT expresses about the right half of the American electorate while remaining clearly blind about the other half? That's like betting your savings on your school's chances every year in the NCAA because, ...."State's the best! Go State!".

Look Eegore, you work really hard at maintaining the appearance of objectivity and basing your stance on issues from nothing more than the facts from numbers and science. But the reality is we all make most of our decisions based on the accumulation of the emotions we've developed in our lives and we justify those decisions afterwards with selective facts. That doesn't mean the decision is wrong. Time is what reveals the truth and the timeline for that can be painfully long.

You're no different than anyone else.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 07/06/19 at 08:07:36

WebsterMark wrote on 07/06/19 at 04:58:41:
Eegore wrote: A ton of people have similar viewpoints as TT in my experience.

I don't know who you interact with in the real world but that's not my experience. People I deal with professionally aren't monumentally isolated from reality. Are you telling me you'd risk millions of dollars and the potential health and well being of thousands after sitting down with a decision maker who expressed thoughts about your project that are clearly not grounded in reality along the same vain as our friend TT expresses about the right half of the American electorate while remaining clearly blind about the other half? That's like betting your savings on your school's chances every year in the NCAA because, ...."State's the best! Go State!".

Look Eegore, you work really hard at maintaining the appearance of objectivity and basing your stance on issues from nothing more than the facts from numbers and science. But the reality is we all make most of our decisions based on the accumulation of the emotions we've developed in our lives and we justify those decisions afterwards with selective facts. That doesn't mean the decision is wrong. Time is what reveals the truth and the timeline for that can be painfully long.

You're no different than anyone else.

Denial looks good on you mark.  LOL

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 07/06/19 at 19:18:22

"Are you telling me you'd risk millions of dollars and the potential health and well being of thousands after sitting down with a decision maker who expressed thoughts about your project that are clearly not grounded in reality along the same vain as our friend TT expresses about the right half of the American electorate while remaining clearly blind about the other half?"

No.  What I meant to  convey is that a number of people I interact with, professionally, I do not interact with people in an exclusively social manner, have similar viewpoints as TT.  Similar meaning close to, shared or sharing of like-minded concepts but not identical, exact, verbatim or hive-mind.

"But the reality is we all make most of our decisions based on the accumulation of the emotions we've developed in our lives and we justify those decisions afterwards with selective facts."

I feel that is incorrect.  A tremendous amount of study regarding high-functioning sociopaths would indicate that not "all" humans are capable of utilizing emotion as the primary psychological tool for decision making.  I know a number of people capable of using facts to make a decision instead of searching for facts to enforce what they want them to be.

"You're no different than anyone else."

I do not claim to be, but I can say that it is not all that foreign of a concept where I come from to make decisions based off the circumstances of the known environment and not off the perceived environment within the human mind.  I can't imagine being upset, or happy about anything Trump would ever say, or anyone for that matter.  I've heard the concept called Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

« Last Edit: 07/07/19 at 16:46:41 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 07:27:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fascism

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.