Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
6 more years of this stuff.... (Read 117 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

6 more years of this stuff....
06/20/19 at 09:36:42

Do you realize we probably have SIX more years of this back and forth in front of us?..........

Face it snowflakes, the odds are Trump will win reelection. Seems awful hard for those who voted for him the first time to not vote for him again when the economy is doing fine and the opposition party's plan is to pay money for reparations, increases taxes, screw up healthcare, sign a climate agreement that let's China and India rape us....oh and pay off the tuition debt the rest of us found a way to deal with.

So, after Trump wins, then what? We keep this up?  That's an awful thought......

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: 6 more years of this stuff....
Reply #1 - 06/20/19 at 09:55:31

You're right, we need a change.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 06/20/19 at 10:14:21

Web, I think you might be right at this stage of the game.....
And I will tell you why.

1. The leadership of the party, is losing control of the party, at a time when it is critical to be forming up the troops. Nancy Pelosi, like Trump, has many things I fault character wise, but she is savvy in the game of politics, and is a asset, not a liability. Her ego might be her undoing, (as Trumps) at a crucial time.

2. Politics is changing, no longer the narrative can be orchestrated by the media who profit greatly off of their controlling the news flow....

Obama used the internet to his advantage and it paid him big results.
The "younger, more in-tune" folks, where way ahead of the old crusty conservatives (voters and politicians) in this technology, and accessing it.....that has changed a great deal, oldsters are getting their information by using the internet to find sources THEY WANT, and not having to follow the narrative of the media/press, lets call this accessing enlightenment  Grin

3. This major push to appease the Black vote. To me, this is HUGE.
Like Hillary taking certain states, and segments of the population, for granted, it cost her BIG.
I bet they see lots of data showing they are losing Black votes in numbers enough to scare them. Only problem I see is they are using the same tactic of the Blacks success in life runs through them, getting it for them, first, WHICH, is causing a lot of them to leave the party after so many decades of failed promises.....

Also, what they did to Joe yesterday about his segregationist remark is just plain outright stupid pandering and denies all the historical facts the Uncle Joe is 100% right on what he said....however, we gotta appease this people....right, GO JOE, you raised your worth in my eyes yesterday...LOVE THE GRIT DUDE....need more of it!

4. The investigations into Trump, on extremely sketchy grounds, has spawned more investigations, into how all this started, etc. Instead of resolution, it has spawned more questions. Some of the techniques used in this affair to begin with, have now opened up the new investigation into exercising some of the same techniques, that use to be "out of bounds"

The conservatives will use this in a way to control the news cycles, as well as keeping their opposition on defense, merely by the fact the shoe is on the other foot, much like the manner the democrats played it out until (after) midterms. If Trumps no collusion had been released prior....who knows  Grin  

But again, its early......
I won't think of another 6 years of this.....
Too many minds, will snap.  Sad  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 06/20/19 at 11:31:15

You guys are like the Wizards of Wrong... Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 06/20/19 at 11:35:23

Serowbot wrote on 06/20/19 at 11:31:15:
You guys are like the Wizards of Wrong...

I seem to remember someone saying H.R.C. was going to win by a 'landslide' !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 06/20/19 at 12:20:04

MnSpring wrote on 06/20/19 at 11:35:23:
You guys are like the Wizards of Wrong...

I seem to remember someone saying H.R.C. was going to win by a 'landslide' !

And moving......

Maybe we should pass laws with legalized suicide, readily available like abortions, before 2020....ya think?

Lots better to just gather them up out of a ward, than to pick em' up on the sidewalks under the tall buildings  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/20/19 at 13:16:05

You guys are like the Wizards of Wrong... Grin

I was on target in 2016 buddy, afraid you’re the wizard.
Honestly, I have a way better perspective on the country than you.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 06/20/19 at 13:23:12

raydawg wrote on 06/20/19 at 12:20:04:
And moving......

Well the UK was always so perfect.
FREE, above the norm healthcare.
Guns are Banned.
No Trump.
And Now, the UK is working to BAN all knives !

How can someone who, hates the US and their Leader.
Freedom, and Guns.
And has sub par healthcare, (that you have to Pay for),
resist, such a idyllic country ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/20/19 at 14:29:42

Thank Putin.

I saw a great bumper sticker yesterday.

PUTIN
TRUMP

Make Russia great again

Yes, I was wrong along the rest of the world, including Trump himself and all his campaign staff.
I guess you understood Putin's influence better than anyone.
Just enough to win by -3,000,000 votes.
...and now you have your corrupt Russian puppet.
Lightning won't strike twice.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/20/19 at 14:55:15

Explain......

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

New York Times.
June 21, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration feared that acknowledging Russian meddling in the 2016 election would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as “taking sides” in the race, the former secretary of homeland security said Wednesday.

“One of the candidates, as you recall, was predicting that the election was going to be ‘rigged’ in some way,” said Jeh Johnson, the former secretary, referring to President Trump’s unsubstantiated accusation before Election Day. “We were concerned that by making the statement we might, in and of itself, be challenging the integrity of the election process itself.”

Mr. Johnson’s testimony, before the House Intelligence Committee, provided a fresh insight into how the Obama administration tried to balance politically explosive information with the public’s need to know. That question also vexed federal law enforcement officials investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Mr. Johnson said he became increasingly concerned about the vulnerabilities of the nation’s election infrastructure, particularly after the hacking at the Democratic National Committee last summer. The administration formally accused the Russian government of hacking into emails from the D.N.C. and other institutions and individuals on Oct. 7.

He said he considered having elections systems designated as “critical infrastructure,” a classification that would allow for the same cybersecurity protections available to the financial services and transportation sectors.

But the reactions to that idea, at least from several state election officials who control elections, “ranged from neutral to negative,” Mr. Johnson said.

Around mid-August, Mr. Johnson said, federal officials began hearing reports of “scanning and probing” of some state voter database registries. In the weeks after, intelligence officials became convinced the Russians were behind those efforts, though he said it was not until January that they were “in a position to say” that.

The administration formally accused the Russian government on Oct. 7, when Mr. Johnson and James R. Clapper Jr., then the director of national intelligence, released a statement saying the Russians had leaked information “intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.”

That was not soon enough for some Democrats, who have criticized the Obama administration for waiting until a month before the election to reveal its concern. Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the committee’s senior Democrat, pressed Mr. Johnson to explain their rationale.

Representative Adam B. Schiff, of California, left, the committee’s senior Democrat, pressed Mr. Johnson on Wednesday to explain the Obama administration’s rationale for waiting to reveal its concern over Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“Why wasn’t it more important to tell the American people the length and breadth of what the Russians were doing to interfere in an election than any risk that it might be seen as putting your hand on the scale?” Mr. Schiff asked. “Didn’t the public have a compelling need to know?”

Asked why former President Barack Obama did not make his own announcement that a foreign power was meddling in the election process, Mr. Johnson suggested administration officials believed just his involvement would inherently politicize the facts.

“We were very concerned that we not be perceived as taking sides in the election, injecting ourselves into a very heated campaign or taking steps to delegitimize the election process and undermine the integrity of the election process,” he said.

Noting that the hacking happened “at the direction of Vladimir Putin himself,” Mr. Johnson said he was moved to try to shield the nation’s election system by the “unprecedented” nature of Russian interference in the last election.

“What I mean is that we not only saw infiltrations, but we saw efforts to dump information into the public space for the purpose of influencing the ongoing campaign,” he said, referring to the disclosure of hacked emails.

Republicans also seized on the statement in January by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, that the D.N.C. refused to turn over its servers to investigators after it was discovered that the servers had been hacked.

Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, a Republican who is helping to lead the committee’s investigation into Russian interference, asked Mr. Johnson why a victim — in this case, the D.N.C. — would not turn over evidence of a crime.

“If they had turned the server over to you or Director Comey, maybe we would have known more,” Mr. Gowdy said.

“I’m not going to argue with you, sir,” Mr. Johnson said. “That was a leading question, and I’ll agree to be led.”

Lawmakers were focusing largely on an issue they agreed presented a profound problem for the country: foreign interference in the nation’s democratic process and its pernicious effect on voter confidence.

“Whether our guy won or next time your guy wins,” said Representative Tom Rooney, Republican of Florida, if interference persists “then we really do cease being the country that we are.”

Why on earth would they destroy evidence......WHY, WHY, WHY????

You are blind......period

And that is putting it mildly, where you won't cry....again.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 06/20/19 at 14:56:28

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 06/20/19 at 15:02:26

more....... LISTEN TO OBAMA in his OWN WORDS.....LISTEN and EXPLAIN!

https://youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 06/20/19 at 15:04:43

Was Putin way smarter than Obama then?

Listen to Obama himself....... I dare you pal.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 06/20/19 at 15:05:56

So you agree that Putin's tampering affected the election, and it was more serious than we thought, and Obama should have done more.
Good.
Let's not have it happen again.
What's Trump doing to prevent it?.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/20/19 at 15:10:24

Yes, I was wrong along the rest of the world, including Trump himself and all his campaign staff.

No, the rest of the world was not. Just the world you listen to.

I guess you understood Putin's influence better than anyone.
Just enough to win by -3,000,000 votes.

If you honestly believe a few Facebook ads changed the votes of a couple hundred thousand people in those 5 key rustbelt states, then I've been giving you way too much credit.... believing that is on par with That Cute Little Bartender thinking we are duplicating the Holocaust on the southern border. Seriously, it's idiotic to think either one of those.

Yea, she won the popular vote by 3 million. The Boston Bruins scored more goals over 7 games than the St Louis Blues but The Blues won the Cup. Constantly whining about the popular vote really doesn't mean anything other than someway to make you feel better about losing.

Besides, I think she won 6 million more votes in CA and NY alone which means she 'lost' 3 million elsewhere. If you want CA, NY and a few other major cities to elect your President, good luck with that.

If 5 lions and 4 zebra are voting what's for dinner, you better hope you a lion.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 06:28:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 6 more years of this stuff....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.