Send Topic Print
Muh Values (Read 408 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Muh Values
06/17/19 at 09:55:02

Before the rush to canonize this whole 'trans' thing, I think we should remind ourselves of a few basic facts: if a man puts on a dress and calls himself "Charlotte", he's not a woman, he's a mentally ill man with a woman's name wearing a dress. If he starts receiving female hormone injections, he's still not a woman, he's a mentally ill man with a woman's name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry. If he undergoes gender reassigment surgery, he's still not a woman, he's a mentally ill man with a woman's name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry and no thingy. If he gets a document from a court or other government agency saying he's a woman, he's still not a woman, he's a mentally ill man with a woman's name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, and a legal document that caters to his delusion. And if he and his friends manage to get a law passed that says he must be addressed by the female pronouns he prefers, he's still not a woman, he's a mentally ill man with a woman's name wearing a dress, with messed up body chemistry, no thingy, a legal document that caters to his delusion, and backed with the force of law. To sum all of this up: He's still a man, baby! And do you know what the funny part of all this is? The people who are vigorously pushing this like to think of themselves as the party of science."
Idiots

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Muh Values
Reply #1 - 06/17/19 at 10:29:41

First jog - you should credit the author - OregonMuse.

Second - what the hell difference does it make to anyone what someone calls themselves?

Are LGBT people that threatening?

Maybe the conservatives should worry more about their president and his family raping the US instead of how a random man or woman identifies themselves.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/17/19 at 13:15:07

Yuh values are plagiarized... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/17/19 at 13:54:57

Serowbot wrote on 06/17/19 at 13:15:07:
Yuh values are plagiarized... Huh

says a lot doesn't it.....  

don't worry, he'll come back sometime and tell us how stupid we are for not looking past what is told us by this source or that and how we shouldn't just believe everything we read...  you know, enough to make it our values...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/17/19 at 18:38:25

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/17/19 at 18:58:44

"The people who are vigorously pushing this like to think of themselves as the party of science"

Well gender reassignment is science.  

The problem with articles like this is people ignore psychology and want to stick to the biology exclusively.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/26/19 at 07:14:15

Boys and girls are easily labeled.
No decision by the thingy or girl thingy owners CHANGES it. A D.N.A. test is science.
It will say if it's male or female.
Ohhh, please, someone pretend that the .1% of the .1% who are born genetically messed up are relevant to the argument.
Yes, surgery is science.
But the goal is to ignore the obvious.
Someone is deranged and in need of help.
Science says
Dude,hacking that off and giving you a permanent wound that you can pretend is what women have is not the answer.
The whole idea is antiscience, being promoted by lefties. It's LITERALLY INSANE, and we're teaching our children to call it okay. Really people?
IS there NOTHING you would just say no to? Aside from being a rational and conservative American?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/26/19 at 07:15:29

Good grief, you can't even say
P enis or v agina

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/26/19 at 10:05:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/26/19 at 07:15:29:
Good grief, you can't even say
P enis or v agina

Apparently you found a way... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 06/26/19 at 15:48:29

why act like all this is something new??
they all have been part of human history for generations and generations
if you think your family tree is made up of straights only you are mistaken whether you own up to it or not..

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/26/19 at 15:55:37

I don't feel it is any more rational than saying that if a guy asks you to refer to him as a woman, you would "kick the ignrant sumbich in the nuts"

Assaulting the mentally ill somehow makes sense and is acceptable?  It doesn't seem there is a way to have a logical conversation about the topic at this time.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/26/19 at 16:09:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/26/19 at 07:14:15:
Boys and girls are easily labeled.
No decision by the thingy or girl thingy owners CHANGES it. A D.N.A. test is science.
It will say if it's male or female.
Ohhh, please, someone pretend that the .1% of the .1% who are born genetically messed up are relevant to the argument.
Yes, surgery is science.
But the goal is to ignore the obvious.
Someone is deranged and in need of help.
Science says
Dude,hacking that off and giving you a permanent wound that you can pretend is what women have is not the answer.

Speaking of permanent wounds - what about tattoos?  What about piercings?  You can easily equate any type of mutilation to another.  You call it "pretending", they call it their identity.

The whole idea is antiscience, being promoted by lefties.

I know a lot of righties with tattoos and piercings.  They identify as "bikers" or "rebels" or whatever.  Again, it's their identity - science be dammed.

It's LITERALLY INSANE, and we're teaching our children to call it okay. Really people?

Yes, it's OK.  Are they hurting you?  No.  You feel threatened - that's all.

IS there NOTHING you would just say no to? Aside from being a rational and conservative American?

Yes, quite a lot actually.  Anytime an innocent person is hurt or put in harm's way.  Injustice is another.  Cruelty, fascism, racism, sexism, etc.  There's a long list.  Thanks for asking.

However, I should point out - your label of "rational and conservative American" is, at the moment, somewhat of an oxymoron.  Propping up the likes of trump is not helping their cause.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/26/19 at 18:11:14

Eegore wrote on 06/26/19 at 15:55:37:
I don't feel it is any more rational than saying that if a guy asks you to refer to him as a woman, you would "kick the ignrant sumbich in the nuts"

Assaulting the mentally ill somehow makes sense and is acceptable?  It doesn't seem there is a way to have a logical conversation about the topic at this time.

While it is possible that would demonstrate for him he REALLY is a he, and that looks like something I would say,
That is NOT what I JUST said, yet, rather than address what I Did JUST say, you're running and hiding from what I said, in the post above.
You're the one refusing to have a conversation, because I stated my position in a way you can't argue with, so, dig up last , irrelevant statements and pretend you have not been given the opportunity to argue your point.
I don't blame any of you.
I just burned your whole position down.

AND
You ADMITTED they are mentally ill.
Good for you.
Now, admit that bowing to their twisted thinking is hurting SOCIETY and THEM.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 06/26/19 at 19:49:31

T And T Garage wrote on 06/26/19 at 16:09:16:
 Anytime an innocent person is hurt or put in harm's way.  

Just as long as it is a conservative getting put in harms way, that is alright...  The ends justify the means for Antifa, don't they.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/27/19 at 05:25:44

"You ADMITTED they are mentally ill."

Incorrect.  I was using your assessment method.  To clarify you stated: "Someone is deranged and in need of help."

That is what I was indicating, I was saying Your assessment is that a transgender is mentally ill, and if they ask you to call them a woman, you will assault them.  As if that solves anything beyond helping you feel tough.

Also I already addressed your original post:

"The problem with articles like this is people ignore psychology and want to stick to the biology exclusively."

Ignoring psychology and talking exclusively about biology addresses only part of the issue.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 21:15:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Muh Values

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.