Send Topic Print
*Cough Cough* (Read 10 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

*Cough Cough*
06/17/19 at 06:04:47

Not sure if anyone saw the trump interview last night.... but wow.....

It was unintentionally hilarious.

STEPHANOPOULOS: You know that every president says that.

TRUMP: I-- I disagree. Look, it's been acknowledged. Although they do say Abraham Lincoln was treated really badly. I must say that's the one. If you can believe it, Abraham Lincoln was treated supposedly very badly. But nobody's been treated badly like me. And this way I can fight the dishonest media, the corrupt media, the fake news.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And could do-- what they're talking about though is you calling people names. It's demeaning--

TRUMP: Well, you know what? I'll bet they do like it. They may tell you that, but I'll bet they like it, you know? We've gotten great poll numbers recently. Tremendous poll numbers. And a lot of people don't want to talk about it, but they're all Trump voters. They're going to be Trump voters. And that happened in the elections. I mean, one of the things that just happened recently in our election in 2016-- and, by the way, even in the 2018 for Senate, people didn't want to talk about it. They just voted. They voted for Trump people. Now, I campaigned for senators because, you know, you--

STEPHANOPOULOS: And you got hit hard in the House.

TRUMP: Well, I didn't campaign for the House. Remember this also. I wanted to say, "I'm running. I'm running. I'm running." But I wasn't running. There's a big difference when I run and when I just say, "Hey, I hope you vote for somebody." But look at Senate. We had 51. They thought they were going to take over the Senate, and we took it from 51 to 53. And we have some incredible new senators right now--

STEPHANOPOULOS: I did see--

TRUMP: --in the Senate. And we didn't get credit for that.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I did see a positive--

TRUMP: We never got credit for that.

STEPHANOPOULOS: --poll number for you today. Quinnipiac Poll showed your approval rating was up 42 (inaudible).

TRUMP: 42 percent?

STEPHANOPOULOS: And-- and before you fight me over the number, let me ask--

TRUMP: No, no. But let me just tell you that Rasmussen just came out today. I'm at 50 percent.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Yeah, that-- that-- Rasmussen has been--

TRUMP: And b-- frankly--

STEPHANOPOULOS: --consistently higher for you. That's-- that's true--

TRUMP: But Rasmussen-- well, I don't know c-- Quinnipiac has never been accurate for me. Rasmussen was the m-- one of the most accurate polls. There were three of them to be exact. One of the three was Rasmussen for the election itself. They called it almost perfectly. Rasmussen today was at 50 percent. And they also say that new people that (inaudible) involved and stay involved in polls, those people are voting for (inaudible).

STEPHANOPOULOS: Here's the thing. Everyone looks at it (inaudible) got to go beyond (inaudible) House races in--

(OVERTALK)

STEPHANOPOULOS: How do you do it?

TRUMP: We're having the same conversation (inaudible) announced that I was running (inaudible). And guess what?

(OVERTALK)

TRUMP: No, I'm just telling you I'm going to do it the same way I did it the first time. A lot of people don't talk. Even the day of the election, they came out with the exit poll. And everyone said, "Oh, Trump's going to be ((inaudible)." (inaudible) He's a very talented political (inaudible). He said, "You're going to win big tonight. You're going to get maybe three out of six in the college." He said, "You're winning Florida. You're winning North Carolina. We think you're going to win Pennsylvania. You're winning South Carolina tremendously. You're winning Ohio. We think we're going win-- Wisconsin and Michigan." And you know what it was? They walk out and they say, "We don't want to talk to you." They say, "Who are you voting for?" "We don't want to talk to you." Almost everyone who said that voted for Trump. They didn't understand it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I know you have to go. What's your pitch to the swing voter on the fence?

TRUMP: Safety, security, great economy. And, you know, for women-- as you know, I did very well with women last time. I was hearing I wouldn't have. I'd say, "Why? Why? Explain." I did very well with women--

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you didn't win women.

Like I said... wow....

SMH

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 06:02:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › *Cough Cough*

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.