Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
US govt. "Pay To Play" (Read 19 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
US govt. "Pay To Play"
06/15/19 at 23:47:18

I'm not sure what is more amusing this blatant monetisation of the Presidency or...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/15/jared-kushner-cadre-cor...

...the imbeciles who are bound to respond by furiously searching for something vaguely similar that er... Hilary did.

seriously you couldn't make this sh!t up!...

Meanwhile, her husband, Jared – nominal head of foreign outreach on behalf of the Trump transition – and his father, Charles, were meeting secretly with the Chinese and various Middle Eastern rulers, seeking funds to bail out their financially stricken building at 666 Fifth Avenue, for which they needed $1.4bn by February 2019.

Ultimately a Canadian firm – Brookfield, whose largest outside shareholder is an uber-rich Qatari sovereign wealth fund – came to the rescue with a financial offer that, according to any normal real estate logic, made no sense: leasing the building for 99 years, for $1.3bn – and paying the entire amount up front. Coincidentally, around the time that deal was reported to be in the works, the secretary of state called on the Saudis to end their blockade of Qatar. In cynical parlance, this is called dollars for diplomacy.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: US govt. "Pay To Play"
Reply #1 - 06/16/19 at 04:42:53

I'd be very surprised if it worked any other way.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: US govt. "Pay To Play"
Reply #2 - 06/16/19 at 11:11:43

Eegore wrote on 06/16/19 at 04:42:53:
 I'd be very surprised if it worked any other way.

Are you referring to the Sausage posting something other than a drive by or the "Pay to Play."

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 10:31:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › US govt. "Pay To Play"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.