Send Topic Print
Of Course... (Read 149 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Of Course...
Reply #15 - 06/14/19 at 07:40:18

"No conflation needed jog - trump admitted that he's break the law.  He called the director of the FBI "wrong"."

Better get Trump's press admin over here to correct some grammar.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/14/19 at 08:27:41

Eegore wrote on 06/14/19 at 07:40:18:
"No conflation needed jog - trump admitted that he's break the law.  He called the director of the FBI "wrong"."

Better get Trump's press admin over here to correct some grammar.  

LOL - ouch - you got me Eegore!

Here's what I should have posted:

No conflation needed jog - trump admitted that he'd break the law.  He called the director of the FBI "wrong"

Thanks for pointing that out - a well deserved jab at me.   Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/14/19 at 09:02:58

FEC chair rebukes Trump over statements on accepting election help from foreign governments

The head of the Federal Elections Commission issued a thinly veiled rebuke of Donald Trump on Thursday over the president’s stance on accepting opposition research from foreign governments on his political adversaries.

Ellen Weintraub, the FEC chair, expressed her disbelief that Trump believed accepting foreign assistance in a U.S. political election was permissible.

While Weintraub emphasized that Trump’s position was indeed against U.S. law and that foreign governments seeking to influence American elections did so for their own benefit, other critics noted that accepting such help also came with a price.

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, was one of the few voices in his party to decry Trump’s near solicitation of foreign election meddling.

“That would be simply unthinkable for a candidate for president to accept that involvement, to encourage it, to participate with it in any way, shape or form,” Romney told reporters Thursday. “It would strike at the very heart of our democracy,”

Even Fox News host Brian Kilmeade found Trump’s ethical formulation troubling.

“You don’t want a foreign government or foreign entity giving you information because they will want something back,” Kilmeade said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning. “If anybody knows that it is the president. There is no free lunch. If someone wants information they want influence. I think the president’s got to clarify that. … He opened himself wide up to attacks.”

http://www.yahoo.com/news/fec-chair-rebukes-trump-over-statements-on-acceptin...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/14/19 at 09:21:23

And, for all you fox "news" fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=646&v=QsV2Hw-0dtY

Gotta hand it to Napolitano - he's 100% correct.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 06/14/19 at 10:03:57

Just amazing, (Or totally expected)
The fix Biden did for his Kid,
totally swept under the rug.

And the latest  Virginia Beach Shooter Was ‘Black Muslim’ Democrat.
Totaly swept under the rug.

OH, but 80+ % of the Media, are still not one sided ?

(Get some of those Ocean Front Lots in Iowa while you can !)

And just for the UL FDS's, If you search exactaly for, you will find out reports.  Yet it does NOT appear on the forefront of the, 'news'.
Or repeated Over, and Over, and Over, and Over.

Simply because their are parts that do NOT, fit the 'Gun Banning', profile the, 'Gun Banners' want.

He was just a 'NUT CASE'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 06/14/19 at 15:10:01

MnSpring wrote on 06/14/19 at 10:03:57:
And the latest  Virginia Beach Shooter Was ‘Black Muslim’ Democrat.
Totaly swept under the rug.

Your deplorable and islomaphobic for posting that.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 06/14/19 at 15:28:33

pg wrote on 06/14/19 at 15:10:01:
"...Your deplorable and islomaphobic for posting that..."
Best regards,

OMG, Calling a person with black skin, who believes in Muslim religion, who is a registered Democrat, a, "NUT-CASE", because he shot up a bunch of people is really bad !!!!!!!!

Wonder what to call the shooting by the two, one who was a, male, by birth, yet, 'identified' as a female, and his/her 'boyfriend'.
(Which was ALSO quickly swept under the rug, and not repeated, everywhere, every time, everyplace)

Could it be, 'Two, NUT-CASES' ?
Or would that be, 'Homophobic' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/14/19 at 15:48:05

he is black and probably a democrat, but I've seen more reports saying he's christian than muslim

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 06/14/19 at 16:07:25

oh, and who are you blaming for shifting the news?? the media or the president for sayign something stupid, or the Iranians for attacking oil tankers???  oh, guess, what, life goes on... and sh!t happens

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 06/14/19 at 16:33:54

I called BULLSHIT on the Syrian government doing that chemical attack.
Meh, I was right.
Iran is not the bad guy
And no
I absolutely don't care about any so called video.
Technology exists to create Bullshit
And Iran does NOT want America to come visit.

Pay attention to what makes SENSE
NOT WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 06/14/19 at 16:42:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/13/19 at 17:00:39:
Bullshit.
Clinton et al created the dossier to destroy Trump.
Big , BIG difference between
Creating a WAY to affect and influence an election
And
Telling someone a truth about someone else.
But conflate away.

Clinton/et all, cause I think it started as republican... but anyway, they paid for OPPO research from and AMERICAN company..

maybe they got back lies, maybe they didn't, many of the things in the dossier have been proven true... so, times still out on that

taking foreign intelligence as oppo research compromises OUR NATIONAL security, cause, as we've seen...  it influences the person who got it, that's why Trump is all buddy buddy with Putin, Russia helped Trump (that's undeniable, the only reason Trump or at least Trump Jr. isn't in legal trouble is because for some reason Mueller thinks that because they might not have known better it's okay...  WTF is that?   since when is ignorance of the law an excuse?  try that that next time you are pulled over.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 06/14/19 at 16:44:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/14/19 at 16:33:54:
Meh, I was right.

Prove it. I've seen nothing credible saying that

Iran is not the bad guy
And no

I'm not pushing for America to go visit

I think someone owes you a lot of change cause everything seems to make cents to you

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/14/19 at 19:03:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/14/19 at 16:33:54:
Meh, I was right.
Iran is not the bad guy
And no

This coming from a guy who thinks that Sandy Hook was faked.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/14/19 at 20:52:27

"I called BULLSHIT on the Syrian government doing that chemical attack.
Meh, I was right."

Actually you stated it was entirely faked, which was very incorrect.  I've been there, I saw the toxicology reports, I saw the bodies.  If it was faked they went far enough to get into laboratories in Turkey and alter the lab reports and even killed people in some other way, then plant chemical agent on the corpse in a way that got it into the lungs and bloodstream.  Why go to that much effort when you could maybe just use the chemical agent in the first place.

There is evidence that supports Syrian government involvement but due to your selective approach to evidence none of it will matter because you just dismiss any information you don't care about.  Just like in this thread where you just dismiss video evidence because it contradicts your assessment.

I don't disagree with your logic involving Iran, and it is suspect that a Japanese ship was targeted, but to completely dismiss any evidence you don't like is an odd approach and I can't imagine anyone could take your opinions seriously if we can only utilize the evidence you care about.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/14/19 at 20:59:26

Eegore wrote on 06/14/19 at 20:52:27:
"I called BULLSHIT on the Syrian government doing that chemical attack.
Meh, I was right."

Actually you stated it was entirely faked, which was very incorrect.  I've been there, I saw the toxicology reports, I saw the bodies.  If it was faked they went far enough to get into laboratories in Turkey and alter the lab reports and even killed people in some other way, then plant chemical agent on the corpse in a way that got it into the lungs and bloodstream.  Why go to that much effort when you could maybe just use the chemical agent in the first place.

There is evidence that supports Syrian government involvement but due to your selective approach to evidence none of it will matter because you just dismiss any information you don't care about.  Just like in this thread where you just dismiss video evidence because it contradicts your assessment.

I don't disagree with your logic involving Iran, and it is suspect that a Japanese ship was targeted, but to completely dismiss any evidence you don't like is an odd approach and I can't imagine anyone could take your opinions seriously if we can only utilize the evidence you care about.

*Bows towards Eegore*

Once again, elegantly put.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 06:20:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Of Course...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.